Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quote        
Kryztol sighed. She wasn't usually a very sociable person, but she figured that this was an event where she should be.

She walked slowly over to someone leaning against the wall. "Hey. Not a people person either?" She asked as she leant against the wall next to them, her eyes wandering over their face and body.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
Might I have a cat as well?
Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
      With DjaDja

Smiling at Rei, DjaDja replied, "Yeah, I know. But it also seems like there's not much light, because of how romantic and dreamy I set the feeling of the place to. Anyways, I'm going to go in and grab a snack, meanwhile you feel free to enjoy the garden."

And with that DjaDja headed inside for a snack and left a still awestruck Rei in the garden.

With Ari and Alu

Suddenly a large group of people came asking for a cat, so Alu told them all, "Alright, alright, everyone. To those of you who've asked for a cat you will get one. Just be patient, as there are a lot of you." And while he was talking, ariKana began picking up cats from the basket and handing them all out.

((Kryztol Thorn - Please finish your current active monster battle so that I may send you a cat. ^_^; ))

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
lyte

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
People were walking up to the couple like never before. The ballroom was sure to be full by now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Might I have a feline companion as well? ^^

Rinni is:

Back after super hiatus; getting reacquainted with the site
lyte

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
( they are nice!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
Rei didn't noticed as the other left, she simply kept walking around the lovely garden.
chiispa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
Chiispa knew when she first saw the cats she wanted one. It had always been her greatest grief in life that the only she'd ever come to love had died only eight months into life, leaving her alone and broken, in this dark and dimming world. Still she smiled and continued on through the house, endeavouring always to hold her head high and be amiable with the other guests. 'Tonight is a good night' she thinks, 'who am I Not to enjoy myself, this once...'.
Serodyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Hello everyone. Obviously, I am new. I came from Roliana, Gaiaonline, Solianaonline, and even Anitaria.

Btw, I want a cat please.
Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
      With Ari and Alu

Seeing two more people approach, ariKana called out to them saying, "Welcome to the Halloween party here at Alu's house! And cats will be given out to both of you, and do take good care of them!" As she finished speaking, Alu picked up a cat and handed it to the first person, and ariKana picked up another cat and handed it to the other person.

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
chiispa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Delighted beyond words Chiispa accepts the kitten, bows, and takes a cornered chaise in silence. She hopes Ari knows how grateful she is. 'I knew', she says, 'I came here for a reason, and the reason is now you, Miss Kitty-poo'.
lyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quote        
lyte walked away. this "lucifer" boy was obviously ignoring her. She decided to sit in an abandoned chair, but not before shooing somebodys sleeping kitten out of it first

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
-- with Helena
Nena's eyebrow arched up as the other woman adressed her. "No, not so much."

17th

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Could Teenie have a little friend?

I need a siggie xD
Affection

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
-Pokes her head in slowly at first and twitches her nose a bit. Spots her friend Ari and pops into the room and glomps her-

ARRRRIIIII

Oh and Kitty plz kthx <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next