Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
"good evening to you! May i ask your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Lucifer tilts his head back and sighs. "I am dubbed Lucifer, I am the morning star. "
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ah! Well then hello lucifer. I am lyte, your death and glory!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Can I please have a black cat? (Sorry about not role playing, I never have and am really embarrassed to try).
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
      With DjaDja

"I'm doing great! This party is going great, but I really do hope that we can defeat the attacking witchs, mutated pumpkins, and whatever else is on their side!" DjaDja replied joyously, getting a little solemn when mentioning about the attacking forces.

Taking the subject off the attacking forces, she continued, "Anyways, this way to the garden, allow me to show you."

So, DjaDja lead the way down the beautiful stone steps with small waterfalls on either side, and into the garden where the glowstick necklaces and fairy glows did their job to make the garden spectacularly beautiful.

With Ari and Alu

Before ariKana and Alu was a young Midorean, who was asking for a cat, so ariKana replied, "Of course dear, here you go. And do take good care of it please!" And as ariKana had said this, Alu was lifting a cat out of the basket and handing it to the young Midorean.

Then another Midorea came up asking for a cat, in which Alu told her, "Alright, here you go. And take care of the cat, okay?" While he said that, ariKana picked up a cat from the basket and handed it to her.

Suddenly, another materialized in front of the front doors and at the same time another appeared before the door, both requesting for a cat, so ariKana and Alu both picked one cat and handed it to each of the Midoreans while ariKana said, "Here you are, I hope you enjoy it! And please take good care of it!"

((Okie dokes. I'm off to bed now. I'll deal with anymore more requests tomorrow. But first, I'll deliver to all those I roleplayed one to. :3))

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
" Ah, wow, it's so pretty out here and it doesn't seem to be any darkness around" Rei said smiling.
juniper_silver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you so much for the cat <3.
Kara Eto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
I want one plz ^ ^ :pumpkin:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quote        
"Hurry up Eken, the party has been going for hours already!"

The young woman in the back of the satined lined carrage sighed in a huff, tossing herself back against the cushions. "If I only didn't have to have that stupid tutor, I would have been out of there AGES ago!" she grumbled.
Lady Kira Soliea Bella was the first and so far, ONLY daughter of the Duke of Eastwind Manor. She was a spirited young woman, who had reached her time of adulthood last year, and yet refused to find a husband and marry. She lived in her own wing of Eastwind, but was currently being punished by her dictoral father, for sneaking out to go to a feastival almost a fortnight ago.

Her punishment being lifted in a week did not stop her from going out again without permission. The Lady's of Midorea and Lord Aiu were throwing a party for an entire week and she was not going to miss it. As she was thinking about the evening about to being, she was startled to see the carriage slowing already, the house in front of her gleming in the moonlight.

"Thank you Eken!" she called back over her shoulder as climbed down from the carrage, and walked towards the house quickly. Slowing down as she approched the rock pathway, she smoothed her emeraled skirts, the satin fabric glinting in the moonlight. A small sound near her feet startled her, her hand instently going to her side for her blade. "Well.. Hello there little one..." she said softly, looking down at one of the smallest ebony kittens that she had ever seen. Scooping up the tiny creature, she cradled it in her arms, wrapping her cloak around her body. "You look like you need a friend... And I need one ever so badly" she said in a verent whisper, nuzzling the small creature agaisnt her cheek. "Your coming with me inside. I know Lady Ari will have some food for you. And hopefully a fire going inside."

(This was me asking for a kitten XD)

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Forgotten Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quote        
Rina was in a flurry that night, she ran around the house looking for the necklace she had planned on wearing to the Halloween party that all her friends had been talking about. Finally, as Rina lifted a magazine from her desk she glimpsed a small shimmer, lo and behold it was her necklace. The necklace was a pretty thing, it glimmered as she held it up toward the light and the color ever so slightly changed as she swiveled it in her hand.

Suddenly there was a -ping- on her window as she started to hear her friends calling to her. She quickly clasped the necklace around her neck and headed out through the door. Her friends teased her for being so slow as they headed down the street in the direction of the party.

Slowly as they approached the location of the party, Rina noticed quite a large lump of fur that seemed to sit in the middle of the street. She was strangely attracted to it and moved toward it while her friends stopped on the sidewalk and screamed at her to get out of the way of the car. Rina, quite obliviously, did not see the car until the headlight blazed into her eyes. She covered her face as if to protect herself but she wasn't even fast enough for that. The car brutally smashed into her as her arms just began to lift. The lump of fur was gone and no where to be seen.

Rina's friend screamed and cried as a man from inside the party ran out and called 911. Rina, still somewhat alive, was conscious enough of her surroundings to realize that she was being lifted into the ambulance. She stared out of her hardly open eyes to see one thing, a lump of black fur. She only stared at the single spot where it sat, until the paramedics closed the door to the ambulance. Rina finally closed her eyes momentarily and opened them again only to see the black lump of fur sitting on a shelf inside the ambulance. This time was different though, she stared, horrified, at the black lump of fur that finally turned it's head around to show it's red cateyes. It eyed the gleaming necklace now covered in blood, and finally, pounced at Rina's neck. Rina screamed and desperately moved the parts of her body that she could move. Her limbs were shattered but she still managed to spazz quite profusely. She managed to crash herself into one of the paramedics, who then fell into the shelves therefore distracting the driver. The ambulance swerved out of control into the incoming traffic on the other side of the road. As the driver struggled to keep control of the ambulance, it crashed into the metal that divided the vehicle and a drop into a dark, shadow of a lake. The divide did not hold and the ambulance plummetted to their grave.

The mysterious lump of fur was never seen again, but the man who had called 911, was found hanging from the girl's house, by his neck.

(i guess i sorta wrote a story...uh...sorry i'm not good at rpg's x___x; can i get a cat though? xD;)

Merelia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quote        
Can I has a kitty please? ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quote        
The peasant girl walks into the room and shyly looks around. "Oh if only I had a feline familiar to keep me company." she said softly.
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quote        
Kryztol entered the room and looked around at the splendor. It looked great. She walked over to the far wall, and leant against it, her eyes flickering around the room.

((Can I have a cat pwease?))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quote        
Carefully entering the room, Helena was surprised by the people already in it, and apologized softly as she bumped into someone. It had been a while since she'd felt the warmth of being within a building, so now the silver-haired young woman carefully made her way to a corner of the hall, carefully avoiding the many felines that had seemed to gather around the people.

Not one to be sociable, Nena leaned against the wall, eyeing those present with her soft grey eyes, and observing them like she always did. 'It would be nice to find someone to speak to,' she mused for a moment, eyes still fixated on some of those present. 'But it seems like most here just come and go.'

Bouton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quote        
The poor low class french maiden wandered into the last building on the street. It was warm and inviting, and she hoped to find some charity on her travels.

The festive environment was a bit of a surprise, she smiled and pet the soft fur of black cat on her way in, looking around for the owner of the house.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next