Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic walked inside the house and went toward a corner, looking around the room, seeing who was there.

::Shop::
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Out on the patio stood Rei looked around, DjaDja was there two but neither spoke a word to each other. Rei walked around, wondering were the other guests were.
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
as she was walking into the large ballroom, she spotted Angelic Demon standing in a corner. She walked briskly over to her. Well Hello Demon! How are yuo?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
kitteh plxx? n thanks ill rp when i have more time

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
      ((Sorry I poofed guys, I sorta went downstairs to go bake an apple crisp! X3 But now I'm back! 8D
      I'll roleplay in order of posts, so look for yours and continue the roleplaying-ness? X3))

With Ari and Alu

From out of nowhere, ariKana and Alu suddenly saw a great orange and black blur coming straight at them. And when it happened to finally stop, they saw that it was merely the Midorean, LOL UR FACE.

Greeting him, Alu said, "Welcome to my home, LOL UR FACE. How are you tonight? And yes you are in the right place, we are giving out cats," picking up a cat from the basket and handing it to LOL UR FACE, Alu continued, "here you go. Do take care of it please."

With DjaDja

Seeing the person before suddenly jump up in shock, DjaDja put her hand onto the person's shoulder to help steady her. "Hey, are you okay?" DjaDja asked the young girl.

With Ari and Alu again

Seeing a head ducking in and out of the bushes, ariKana called out to the person, "Excuse me over there, yes you who is wandering around in the bushes. You were wondering about the cats? Well, here you go," ariKana paused as she picked up a cat from the basket and held up toward the person in the bushes, and continued, "do take good care of it please."

Then ariKana saw another Midorean approaching where she and Alu stood, and called out to her, "I am well, and you? I suppose you want a cat as well? Well, here you go. Do take good care of it, please." And with that handed the young Midorean a cat from the basket as well.

As arikana was giving a young Midorean a cat, Alu saw another a young female enter his house without asking for a cat, so he called after her, "Excuse me, Miss, but would you like a cat?"

And just as ariKana had finished giving out a cat and Alu was in the middle of calling out to someone else regarding whether or not she wanted a cat, ariKana saw Adiieu coming up the steps to the house and asking for one. So she picked up a cat from the basket, and said, "Okie dokes. Here you go, Adiieu, do take good care of the cat."

((Damn. That was one long heck of a post to type. @_@))

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
" Oh, yes I'm fine, you just scared me, I didn't relize anyone was out here" Rei said.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
      With DjaDja

"Haha..well, I'll be out here during the entire party. Cause I'll be taking care of the garden and patio areas for this party." DjaDja giggled softly as she replied to the female before, "By the way, I'm DjaDja, but you can just call me Dja. What's your name?"

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
" Oh, that make since, well I am Rei Ann, but you can call me Rei" Rei said.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
      With DjaDja

"Cool, cool. Nice to meet you, Rei. So how are you doing on this fine, beautiful night? And would you like to go down into the garden?" DjaDja replied cheerfully, and with a bright smile upon her face.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
" Oh, I doing good and sure that sounds lovely, How are you doing Dja?" Rei asked her.
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
This feels so weird ._.But, may I have a cat? please? :3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
((^^; Roleplaying doesn't interest me, but I'd like a kitty!))

Lucifer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Lucifer matearalizes in the front door and walks in. "Good evening, I would like to request a feline."
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
after her breif conversation with angelic, Lyte walked back to the front door. "how has your evening been going, Arikana? I see that alu is here too" at this point she nodded to Alu. the mass of wriggling bodies had greatly diminished in size. "I see you have had some more customers!" Just then a boy materialized in front of them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Lucifer suddenly notices he is being watched by the other guests. With a grin, Lucifer approaches the guests. "Good evening"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next