Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
      With Miu - in third pov

"Hello there, Rei. Nice to meet you. Well, we already have party refreshments set out, but you could set your cookies on the table with the rest of the food. And by the table on the floor is a large bowl of cat food for all the cats that are being given out." Miu replied cheerfully, pointing at the location of the refreshments table.

Back with Ari and Alu - still in third pov

"Hi there, Iiwi. It's good to see you today, how are you doing?" Alu greeted the new guest, ending with a fanged smile.

((Iiwi - It's one per user, no mules allowed. ^_^; See fourth post. :3))

Then suddenly seeing someone coming crashing into the threshold where a cardboard cut outs of Alu and Miu and DjaDja stood against the wall, was now in pieces. ariKana shook her saddened head at all her hard work to make cardboard copies of Alu and Miu and DjaDja as looked up, surprised to see the woman already up with her hand out to the cardboard cut out of Alu. "Erm..excuse me, Miss, but what on earth are you doing with my hard worked on cardboard cut outs of Alu, Miu and DjaDja that are now broken thanks to you?"

((Angel - We were outside the house...not inside or on the threshold ^_^; and sending a cat now))

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
" Oh Thank you" Rei said. She walked over to that said table. She set her plate of cookies down in one of the few empty spots while her kitty, went to eat some of the food.
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
((O.O; I'm sorry. I thought you were INSIDE. XD))

LeCraire looked down and shrugged. He reached into his pockets and pulled out a pair of glasses, then gently put them onto his face. He looked down to where his hand was held out, and the closed his eyes in embarassment.

He let his hand drop and his shoulders fall down, then let out a solemn chuckle. "I'm so sorry. I've the sight of a baby mole without my glasses." He bent down and started picking up the pieces of the broken cut-outs.

He looked over to Arikana and shamefully replied, "I'm so sorry I did this to these beautiful pieces of art." He tried in vain to stretch out the pieces and de-wrinkle it, but there was no chance of fixing it.

"What can I ever do to repay you?"

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Moon_Whisper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
Moony walked in and looked around at all the people.
Suddenly seeing someone she hates and rather not talk to she sneaks out. As she starts to mount her broom, a friend runs out in a panic and asks for a ride.
Moony: Hop on!
Friend: Thanks!
She didn't have to ask what was wrong.
She knew that her friend and the person she hated had gotten into a fight.
That person had threatened Moony's friend, not the first time.
Thus the reason for hate.

Iiwi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
Iiwi was still playing with his chosen cat. "Aren't you just the cutest?" he cooed in joy. "Mew mew!" agreed the kitten, as all around them the air turned to cotton candy from the saccharine display... =^_^=

((Okay... send it to this account then, please.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
      With Miu

"Your welcome," Miu replied, then continued, "so if you're interested, the garden and patio out back is also open for guests to use. DjaDja has set it up beautifully for party guests to use."

With Ari and Alu

((Angel - I can't tell if your character is a male or female, thus I don't know whether to use he or she D: ))

"Hehe..it's alright. I just never got the time to finish them off, and place them around Midorea for these quests the people are suppose to do. I really need to finish these ones soon. Otherwise some people won't have talking NPC cut outs to talk to and get their items." ariKana replied, dismay in her voice, but holding her head high with a bright smile upon her face, she continued, "But don't worry, I should have a few extras in a storage room here. I'll get those finished off and set up later on, though I never knew they looked that alike to the real thing. However, you can try to just be careful around them next time. Now, go on in and party with the rest of the guests. Miu will be in the ballroom, and DjaDja will be out in the garden. Enjoy yourself!"

Meanwhile Alu was watching a person and their friend mount a broom and vanish off into the night sky, then turning to look back at the person he was conversing with and said with a fanged smile, "Alright, here you go. Do take good care of it."

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
" Ok, Garden and Patio, hmm let's go take a look Shall we Midnight?" She asked her kitty. Midnight meowed in response. Rei then headed out to the back, and stepped onto the patio. " Wow" She whispered.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
      With DjaDja

DjaDja was wandering around the garden, and as she past the door that would go into the ballroom again, she saw a girl with a black cat this time.

Walking quickly to her, when she arrived, she just managed to pick up a barely audible "Wow." from her, and smiled, pleased by her work with setting up the garden and patio.

Then smiling, she said softly, "Beautiful, ain't it?"

The fallen deity,
Arikana
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
-a blur of orange and balck bursts through the door. When the blur came to a quick halt one would be quick to notice large eyes filled with joyful anticipation- I heard somebody was giving out free kittehs here? 8D

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Rei jumped up in shock, she hadn't realize someone else was her. " Oh yes, it is" She said.
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
-she let out a quick, high-pitched squeal as a large smile overtook her face, the light of in the room glinting of her shiny brand new fangs- Then I suppose I'm in the right place!

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Zaoki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
-looks around- I heard about a free cat of some sort? -ducks behind some bushes-
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
-lyte walked up to the door- Hello! Alu, AriKana...-she curtsied grandly- ah! is that a basket of cats i see? How adorable!! So how is everybody? Good i hope! -then she walked into the door, to be greeted by the large party.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
(I think ari temporarily disappeared x3x)

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
(i know)