Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 290, 291, 292  Next
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I moved a lot when I was little. 7 locations by the time I was 10, including South Korea and Okinawa, Japan. And 4 different states (we lived in NJ twice in different areas). And now we've been here since 2 days after Christmas, my 5th grade year. And I'm into my first year post-high school now.

64 people, pff. My class had over 300 people beginning of freshman year, then much closer to 200 at senior graduation. People move or drop out. Catskills? Oh, same range as the Poconos, just different names!

Hale-freakin-lujah! The cop killer has been captured! It's been 48 days since the attack, and they finally got him today. Just in time for Halloween and little kids going trick or treating too!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'm from NJ, and very glad the Poconos killer dude was caught cause I plan on vacationing in the Poconos in the beginning of January lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hey guys, what's up? It seems like this is a fairly active thread so don't mind me just jumping in.
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 am Reply with quote        
Oh, really Lexi? Where in the Poconos? (So I can stalk you like a creeper)

No worries Shikaka, we wouldn't kick you out. This is just a place for everyone to hang out, anywho.
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
wow, are you glad to be settled down now?

yeah, just 64 people in the whole senior class, it was a small place. they attached a middle school to the high school when i was there, before that it was elementary k-6, and HS 7-12. i had two mixed classes in grade school, one with 3rd and 4th graders in one class, the other of 4th and 5th. idk why they did it that way lol, i guess it was more convenient? and everyone in my class was hispanic... also for convenience? idk lol. anyways, nearly 200, how did you survive such a herd? :U i guesstimate my whole school had below 300 people in it, not counting the middle school.
lol, whats up with that? now that would be more convenient to call the mountains the same thing from state to state, like kansas city KA, and kansas city MO, haha. fun fact, i learned the short story rip van winkle takes place at that catskill mountains, probably something i can post in that game thread. i've never visited the poconos. it was fairly close to philly, i know i said i wasnt raised there but i did visit my dad every other holiday, and every other summer. i didnt like it much cos at home, i could cross the street to go to a park or venture through the woods, the city scared me, i didnt know what i was doing, so i stayed indoors. my dad took us to dorney park and six flags nj, i loved it Happy

thank goodness! why did he shoot the troopers for?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
I'm alive!
Even better, I recently got my own internet so yus! (Might be worse for my bills, damn adulthood)

I'm sorry for fading in and out this past year.

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
No worries, Fresh! Life can get to the best of us...

Since I'm headed to college all the way in Boston in the fall, and I can't take any of my 9 pets with me, I made a corgi that looks like a mish-mosh of both of my real ones out of perler beads. It's pretty big (I think it's about 7"x9" or so) Originally it was supposed to be Clancy, but I ran out of the orange-y fur colored beads about halfway through. Ein has a lot more white fur on him, so it kinda looks like both of them put together. Now to make representations of the rest of the critters! XD

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
That's the most beatitude corgi bead sculpture picture craft I've ever seen, Kacey

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
also updated the thread title. apparently the aliens took mulder and he's going to be gone for half of the season i'm on so i'm trying to cope the best way i know how

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 am Reply with quote        
Aww, thanks Cat! Happy
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
also updated the thread title. apparently the aliens took mulder and he's going to be gone for half of the season i'm on so i'm trying to cope the best way i know how

You mean you didn't build a shrine complete with daily offerings and ritual sacrifices in hopes of his safe return. Because I... never did that either. >.>;

Hai

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
BUSTS DOWN THE DOORS

NEW X-FILES IN LESS THAN A WEEK HOLY SHIT!

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh, this is excite news...although I knew I had kinda forgotten. Sweat
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
i've gotten to episode 4 and wow it's a doozy. but it's so good (so so good)

what other shows have you guys been watching?

i need to catch up on TWD but xfinity removed the first half of season 6, so now i have to find another place to watch it. (drop a season that's currently running so you no longer get any ad revenue and your audience goes somewhere else. what good business plan)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 290, 291, 292  Next