Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quote        
><;; Chu is a very accident-prone person. Raz came over yesterday, and we were in my room when suddenly the phone rings. I leave to pick it up and WAM. I slam my elbow into the door frame. I walk it off like nothing happened but realize that it hurts like HELL. Later on that day, I tried brushing my hair and couldn't; barely holding back the tears. Later that night, I was changing, and it hurt so much to bend it, I was crying. Profusely.

Now, I'm normally one to take pain well. I actually have a really high tolerance for it. So, my mom wants to take me to the hospital instead of my friend's party, but I've convinced her to allow me to do my daily activities and decide tonight.

So, are there any other clutzes out there? Do you get random bruises and forget where they come from? Let's talk about HURTING OURSELVES. Happy

sychobunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
I run into things all the time, and get bruises on my legs easily. Its probably one of the other reasons that in real life I wear pants all the time. Pants and long skirts.
I've also been known to get large scrapes on my arms/ back from doing something stupid like crawling under a table, or slamming my hand down to grab something and skidding my arm on the edge of a table, and then I still have a mark a week later, and I have no idea where it came from.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
CHU I HURTED MY FINGER!

No seriously, I get hurt on a daily basis. I do remember hurting my self like that once though.

I was walking around, picking up the house and I bent over to pick up some cothing and I slipped, slamming my finger into the rug, and I felt a sharp pain and a pop run from my finger up to my shoulder. Then the warmth spread and I just thought I jacked my finger.

After going to bed, it was just throbbing. But by morning it had swollen twice the size of normal, I could move it and so we had to go to the doctor. Turned out I had almost dislocated my shoulder. BY FALLING ON CLOTHING!

Yes. I know that is strange. But I hurt myself like that all the time. I think that someone has it out for me. Jab

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
@Sycho: xP I always get mystery bruises on my legs. Raz says it's because of lack of potassium.

@Kira: Aw. D: I'm sorry. What a funny way to get hurt though. XD

Azel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
I get mystery bruises, and even mystery scars, all the time.

It's not as bad as when I played hockey, though... then I'd get bruises all over the place (including between my thighs from jumping over the boards from the bench onto the ice).

My best friend once cut herself on a piece of bread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
I remember when I played hockey in gym. XD I have really good stamina so I would outlast most people, and to stop me they battered my legs with their sticks.

The teacher didn't pay attention so I had huge yellow-ish bruises all over my legs. .__.

Azel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, hockey is brutal. In ice hockey you wear SO MUCH padding, but it didn't help me avoid the bruises... I loved playing, though.

A kid hooked me AROUND THE NECK once when we played floor hockey in gym, and the teachers never noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
It is fun; I'd play if I weren't so slow. </3

They never notice. D:

Elyd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I was terribly slow. My skating is horrendous. Luckily my high school had a girls' ice hockey club, so I could play on that without needing to actually have much skill. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I see. I would probably get annoyed if no one were terribly good though because I'm the type of person that likes to be surrounded by people that are smarter/more talented than myself.

Oh, speaking of shaking, I can't stop. ><;; For about a week I've been shaking non-stop and people think I'm either cold or about to cry/yell, since I shake whenever I'm being emotional. D: 'Tis getting annoying.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Well you have been under a lot of stress, so its probably having the same effect as being emotional.

I rarely get bruises while excersizing- be it kickboxing, gymnastics, whatever... its always from something stupid like walking across a room. But hockey is brutal with trying to stay non-bruised. >.<

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quote        
Ah, I never thought of that, but it's probably true! Being stressed out not only prevents me from sleeping but also kills my complexion. ><;; And I never eat while I'm stressed either, so I could be bruising being something.

Haha, that's really odd.

Oh, and my little sister saw your avatar and was grossed out. XD She said why don't you put a bunny in your thong? Beacuse you're not a bunny, she said you should be Sychoman, and it would make more sense. She's a little smart-butt.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
XD I'm female in real life! but I started with a male avi because males were underrepresented, and then i realized that amongst the males, the creepy guy was also under represented, so I took it upon myself to take one for the team and be the creepy guy. That and its more cost effective. XDD.
And there are no bunny items T_T I usually have to wait for easter to get bunny items.

Azel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, you're female? I had no idea! xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Hows miss self abuse holding up now? Your shoulder still hurting?

Embrace the depression