Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Wugmeister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
My dad had a doggy when he was a kid. My mom's fambly had like 12 cats. ._. Our fambly currently has one cat. He's a big fat American Tabby cat wethinks. He's 10 years old and he weighs like 17 pounds D: We used to have goldfish and stuff when we were little but i guess my parents got sick of taking care of them since my brothers and i weren't old enough to care for them. In August i won an AMAZING pink betta fish. He was the most freakin' awesome fish ever. He'd puff up at you and jump and you and was AWESOME. Last week, i brought him home cuz he was sick and i had to continue his treatment. He died at home and i was soooooo freakin' upset D: I cried for like ever. I got a new betta fish monday and he's blue/purple/green/i dunno. He's cowardly and doesn't do much. ._. My first fish was way cooler. At least he's pretty.
What pets do you have/did you have?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quote        
Sorry about the fish. :[ It sounded pretty cool though.

I have a cat, but I don't know what breed he is. His name is Puudin Pop. ^_^ I have a black Chihuahua named Peanut, a Lhasa Apso named Snuggles, two Red Eared Sliders that are unnamed, and a hamster named Gracie.

I used to have a dog named Anna, and when she died we got another, that I had named Anna. XD I had a bird named Tweety but I kept poking it with a stick and eventually let it out of it's cage, when it flew away. .__. I had lots of kitties; Momma Kitty, Nala, Hammer, and Spooky. I got some fish, but they were so small, the filters kept killing them all. .__. Then I got four Red Eared Sliders, named Big Guy, Rex, Todd, and Teressa. Todd was crushed by a rock though so we let the rest go. .__.

Merelia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Sorry to hear about your fish. One of our 7 year old goldfishes died a few months back. I was sad to see him go, after having him for that long.

As for my pets, well, I have quite a few. More than average. XD Dogs, cats, and fish mostly. I'll go as far as that. ^_^;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Aww poor fishy D=

Hmmm...I've had, well, I don't think all too many pets...
lol atleast not as many as a friend of mine, whoa, she has...alot x3
Well, at the moment I only have one pet, my cat, Maze ^^
She it a, I forgot what they're called, but they're orange and black with some white.
She's my huggable lazy fat cat that I loveth ^^
SHe likes to stay outside though ._. I don't think she likes us all too much ^^; me nd my family lol

Before Mazie though I had atleast seven dogs...I miss them all so much...
Benben, Buster, Prince, Cocoa, Tigger, Sinatra, and Domino
lol they were all pitt bulls ^^
I don't care what other people say, pits are one of the best dogs D=
It just depends on the person that's raised them if they'll become vicious or not....
All of mine were sweet ^^
and ver energetic ._. lol

Also, my family's had tons of fish...
But we've also had a pet cornsnake my sister named Speedy and a pet rabbit that I named Momo ^^
:3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
I only have one real life pet. He is an orange kitteh named Hyden. ^_^

I adopted him from a friend who could no longer take care of him. She kind of kidnapped him from her mother as she was not taking good care of him, leaving him outside without feeding him and whatnot.

When we took him to the humane society to get nutured(I have no idea how to spell it XD) we found out that he has feline aids. He either got it from fighting with other cats or doing the dirty. I like to think the latter and tell everyone what a stud muffin he was back in the diz-ay/ XD

So anyways, he has to be an inside cat now lest he get caught and put down, but he seems very content to always have food, water, a warm place to sleep, and whole lotta love. I might spoil him a little, his life span is about half of the normal one, so I want to make his short life the best it can be. ^__^

sychobunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quote        
At the moment I have Mollies (fish) and snails.
I only have one named molly because I only meant to have two, so my three guppies in my 10 gallon tank would have more fish to herd with, and I ike the mollies and they supposedly go well, and my guppies were big suckers, so they could handel the mollies just fine. Well I couldn't get two mollies who were the same, so I got a black one, and named it Flogging, and the other one was a dalmation and I named it Goodgirl. I didn't bother asking what the genders were, and a month or so later I found out that they weren't the same gender. And had babies. And sometimes they'd eat the babies, but sometimes one would survive. The first and my favorite has been nicknamed Bigbabymolly. And my guppies have one by one died, and about a month ago Goodgirl died, so now I just have mollies. And only one of them is really named... with another nicknamed.

Growing up we had Goldfish, Koi, Guinea pigs, ferrets and rabbits.

Azel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have any pets at the moment. I'm not allowed to, since I live in a dorm room. I really want a bird, a rabbit, or a couple of guinea pigs, though.

I used to have a guinea pig named Ruffles and a goldfish named Ferdinand. They were great pets, but they've both been gone for a couple of years now. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
You aren't even allowed fish? We were allowed fish, and thats it.

I loved my guinea pigs, they make adorable pets :3

Azel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
We might be allowed fish, but I don't really want one... it wouldn't be nearly so cool as Ferdinand was, anyway.

I love guinea pigs. They're amazing as pets.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
We don't have anything too crazy at home.

1 big fat black rabbit
a couple fish tanks
and two salamanders.

I did have a friend who ran a private primate/big cat breeding program for the regional zoos. He had a capuchin monkey that I used to claim as my own. I took care of it for the most part anyway, beyond it likeing me better to begin with Happy

ShuggaMagnolia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
I have 2 ferrets, Stealie and GingerFlower, a shih tzu, Toby, a cat, Tybalt, and a Chilean Rosehair Tarantula...

Here are pics of them...

Stealie

Flower

Toby and Stea

Tybalt

juniper_silver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry about your fish. Losing animals always sucks.

At my mom's house, we have 4 cats. They're crazy, but I love them anyway. And at my dad's we have 4 ferrets and a cat. The ferrets are really weird, but also really cute.

I like having animals in a lot of ways, but I'd like to go without any for a while after I move out. It's just easier to keep things clean without any animals around.
Kethien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quote        
I had a cat named Shadow when I was like...eight. He died less than two years after I got him. Then I became allergic to cats so I couldn't get another one. Also allergic to dogs but I don't like them so I didn't care. x'D

My friend moved away in sixth grade and gave me her fish. There were six of them..Aqua Babies. They all died in a year.

My best friend moved away in tenth grade and gave me her two goldfish, Ariel and Eric. They lived until...October 2005. I only remember because Ariel died the day my town flooded and then Eric got depressed and wouldn't eat so he died a couple days later.

My parents still owe me fish. Which I will take them up on when they come visit me. >3

This year we've gone through...three fish. Mr. Fish died the day me and my friends moved in, presumably to the crappy water they have here. So we bought two more. Mr. Fish II and I don't remember the name of the other one. The nameless one died in less than 24 hours [water again] and Mr. Fish II lasted a couple more days.
We plan to buy more. And name one of them "Mr. Fish III: This time he's pissed."
xD

Other than that, we have a hamster who we affectionately call Fatass. -nods-
He was really really huge so we put him on a diet. He's skinny again now but the name stuck. Along with some other choice cursewords that we use as names because he bites. All the time. I tried to feed him cracker and he went right past it for my finger. >.< Little &$@#!!!

Technically we're not supposed to have the hamster here...so we hide him when inspections are done. x'D
Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quote        
ShuggaMagnolia wrote:

Stealie

I WANT <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
I know, how could anyone not want him...he is my baby...
Stealie Sunshine = <3