Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quote        
I didnt realize this place was still alive. . . .

i had another dream. . . I am trying to figure out ways to make myself dream more. . .cause they actually make me more amused. . . and sometimes give me something to think about through the day.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
@Mere: I was thinking along the lines of growing up, considering it was her favorite childhood flower. xP Growing up involves the death of your childhood in essence.

@Juniper: Ah, I see. That's cool then.

@Hiro: You really should. :] Dreaming is healthy for people in my opinion.

I find that if I think about my previous dream, then that helps. Or if you think of a certain broad subject.

But what was your other dream?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
It was a very odd. . . perverted one.

And yeah. . . I kinda found a way to try and relax that happens to help dreams. . . at least a little bit.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, nevermind then. .__.

That's good. ^^ Techniques for dreaming are different for everyone after all.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
*thinks* i could tell you most of it. . . just leave out the part you no wanna hear about? xD

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Whatever you want; it doesn't matter to me. ^^;

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Psh. . .have an opinion woman!

So lets think. . .i was in london or somewhere around there. . . cause I remember driving on the opposite side of the road and all the accents of the people. I was with a female that i knew but not one that i actually really know. . . just someone that was known to me in the dream.

After a bunch of really hectic driving cause I wasn't used to driving on the other side of the road we got to somewhere. . . and wow. . . the dream kinda just completely left my brain. . . there is a big gap. . . then there is a part where we are at a home or motel or something. . . and then you insert the dirty thoughts and the censor bars and thats when i stop explaining. . .

There was really a lot too the dream. . . but now i cant remember.

She was definitely British. . . but she didn't look it. . . She had blond hair and green eyes. . . not too tall and medium build. . . Someone that looks so familiar in my head but I cant think of who it is.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe driving on the other side of the road represents changing some aspect of your life. Being in the car with a familiar woman may be that something inside of you or around you in changing with your personal relations with people in general, and not particulalarly romantic relationships. What were you thinking and feeling throughout the dream?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
Sad part is now its fading from my mind. . . there were different emotions. . . . If I remember correctly while driving I think I was frustrated cause I was struggling. . . and I think she was saying she would drive and stuff. . .

as far as the other thing that I wouldnt mention. . . it didnt feel right. . . felt like a lie. . .

And other then that I can just remember that she felt familiar.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Well being that you were frustrated and struggling may suggest that either what you normally do is frustrating and complicated or that what you'll begin doing will be frustrating and complicated.

The things that you did with the woman would normally represent a reward after all of this, but if it didn't feel right then maybe later on, you'll find that the things you did aren't really worth the reward or outcome.

Or maybe you just want some. :/

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I do want some but i already know I have to settle with that never happening.

And Yeah. . .But then again isnt everything frustrating and complicated? I thought that was just life? its funny how often people dont realize that I am frustrated or confused out of my mind. . . I guess I am really good at acting like i am level headed. . . but some times just having the demeanor can help out those around you.

Embrace the depression
God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
PLEASE TO HELP WITH DREAM!

I had a scary dream last night. It was scary because it felt to real and when I woke up from it my heart was racing a mile a minute.

It's kind of hazy now but I was dating this guy, I don't know who he was or what he was like(he didn't say a word the whole dream). Anyways we were going to the movies, except it was more like a ride than a movie.

We were sitting in this thing that took us through with a bunch of other people. It say two people per...thingie. If you've ever been to disney it was like the hting you ride in on the haunted mansion.

I saw somebody's phone that was signed into an aim screen name of a guy I know(it was somebody else holding the phone though), which I thought was weird. At the end of the ride/movie was the devil, and he said I was hot(which I didn't really know how to take, the devil complimented my looks in my dream XD), and then it was over and we exited the theater.

All of a sudden this guy's that I am dating's parents were there and they wanted to theater hop, but I didn't, so I went and sat down on a bench inside. All of a sudden said guy who's screen name I saw signed in on that phone walks up and sits down next to me, but he looked different than I know him to look in real life(he had a gap in his two front teeth that I know isn't there IRL for example), he didn't really look like himself, but I knew it was him. He is somebody that, for lack of better words, intrigues me emotionally and sexually, and didn't know about the other guy. I am just sitting there in shock and he just had this look on his face that said "oh hey."

So the guy I was on a date with walks up and I get really nervous, I don't think I was happy with him, I didn't feel happy in the dream with him, I felt stuck and not in control. So I really quickly ask him to give me a minute and I run out of the movie theater pulling guy #2 with me.

So we get outside, and he just looks really confused and mad and I get so scared I can't even say a word. The weird thing is he, like the other guy, didn't say a word the whole dream. I just start crying and saying over and over that I don't know what to say, and he just stands there and stares at me sheepishly. I want to say how sorry I am, but thoughts are just bouncing around in my mind so fast I can't catch a single one to voice it, and I am too sacred that he won't believe me anyways.

Some time passes with this, and the other guy comes outside and I say to him "sorry just a moment longer, I'll be back in soon okay?" And he just goes back in and we go right back to me being too scared to talk and guy #2 just staring at me for awhile longer.

Then I woke up.

ode:
Squeaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
@Hiro: That's true. People need a "rock." They need something/someone to hold onto when things get tough, so by merely staying calm in times of turmoil, you can help them.

@Kalin: First of all, my analysis may not be very accurate considering I don't know you very well; what you're like, how you live, the people around you, ect. ^^ I'll try my best though.

Maybe you have uneasy feelings about starting, ending, continuing, or furthering your close relationships, and are confused about what to think of those you love most. While you may just be content sitting there and watching things go by, you're beginning to become a bigger role in the lives of those around you, or vice versa.

I think... that you're having trouble with your relationships. It sounds like what you see isn't exactly what you get with these people, and you're confused by that. The fact that none of these people are really talking much, hints to lack of communication, or maybe confusion. It seems that you feel like you're not in control of the right things; that you are in control in a sense, but you're not satisfied with it.

How are things going in real life? With yourself? With others? That would help a lot.

*Chu in disguise* ;3