Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Hiroku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
So I was driving my work truck today and something happened. . . I remembered my dream But I think it was from monday night/tuesday morning.

This is odd cause I remember like one dream every two to three months. And also I usually only remember it when I first wake up and then it fades from my mind.

This one I remembered some 28 to 30 hours after i woke up from the dream. . .

Also its a very odd dream. . . I was kinda wandering through a house of sorts. . .killing everyone that I came across. Due to my love for the japanese blade most commonly known as a katana I was using one im my dream. However it is not like any one I own. . . it just felt so different in my hand. Most of the dream is left hazzy other then moving through the house killing some dozen people with ease.

Each slice was a simple single slash through them as a malicious grin was set across my face. Once I got to one room though I fond someone that I believe had hurt their finger so covered in blood I went over to them and helped them with the injury.

Once they were fine we exchanged a simple little grin and then before I knew it I split them in half from head to toe. . . the body falling to each side. Then for whatever reason I saw myself from the other side of where the person I cut in half had been standing. The malicious smile once again on my face. covered in the spray of blood from the people I had killed. . .

XD fun huh?

So anyways. . . Dreams? lets talk about them. . . mine. .. yours. . . the ones you dont have? Dont want? Dont get?

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Remind me to have a continuous bloody finger if ever you approach me in a building. XD

Dreams are so interesting. I dream every night, and almost always remember what I dreamt of. Last night though I had dreams of pregnant cows giving birth. o_O Don't ask.

Interpretations are fairly easy of dreams too. You just have to piece together how you felt in your dream, how you have been feeling, what colors were involved, etc.. Dreams are pretty much an over exaggeration with your daily struggles. Sometimes your dream can be considered a nightmare in our eyes, but may not necessarily mean the same for you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Personally i like that dream. . . but on the same page it does worry me a little. . .

issue is remembering it like over a day latter it makes it hard to conect it to the happenings of the day. . . also I always have an issue with doing such cause its not just what happens to you. . . but the mindset you have. . . so even though I never even picked up one of my katanas that day I am sure I had many thoughts. Also who says that the katana in the dream was even a representation of an actual blade. . .

But i liked the dream. . . wish I could remember it more and I think I may have a way to dream again. . . >_> I have to remember to try again. . . XD

I really wish I remembered more of my dreams. . . xD since I learned to control my nightmares years ago my dreams have been severely less. . . so its sad. . .

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Well, remembering a dream suddenly a few days afterward, or even up to a week, is normal. Even if you don't notice how you came about to remembering it, subconsciously your mind picked up on anything, from an object you visually saw, or even a random thought that crossed your mind to spark your memory. It can be anything.

You're right though. Who's to say the Katana is referring to an actual blade? In all truth, your dream is self explanatory and easy to interpret in my eyes. Not to say you have thought of killing people with a Katana, XD but it can reflect your the emotions you have been having recently. For instance, I dream a lot of times with tornadoes (one of my biggest fears). They usually show up when a fight happened between myself and someone else, or if I feel unstable in a certain situation, etc..

There are ways with controlling your dreams. At least you figured out how to control your nightmares. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Oh i know what it was. . . I had one of my knives out while I was driving around the work truck and it flashed back into my memory.

wait. . . >_> what do you think of my dreams meaning? Mrow?

And yeah. . . it seems like my dreams are 90% out of my control but none of them are nightmare type dreams anymore. . . they are just. . . dreams XD

But yeah. . . I just learned that I could control it if something in my dream scared me. . actually had some really cool dreams right when I learned how to control it. . . then they stopped being remembered almost all together.

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
I could give you an interpretation, but I think you might want me to send it through PM. XP

Yeah, I know of some people that find it difficult to remember their dreams. I always found it odd, considering I have a sharp photographic memory and can pretty much remember anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Even though this is my opinion I believe your dream refers to you "cutting your ties" or "burning bridges" with people; people are leaving your life and you feel responsible, seeing yourself as the villain. Of course, I don't know you well enough to decipher it accurately, but that's what I get from it. I could go into “this means this” and “that means that” but it would make this pretty long. ^^;

I believe that dreams are the portals to the subconscious; the more you remember them, and the more vivid they are, the better you know yourself. My friends always come to me with dreams they have and because I know them so well, my opinions on the dreams usually turn into facts of their lives, even if I didn't know about them. <3 I love interpreting dreams.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Please do send if you would be so kind.

I dont have a photographic memory. . . my memory is really good at remembering things for other people. . . and remembering places that i have been. . .

chu; i can definitely see how that could actually be true in a few ways. . .

Also about the subconscious thing I completely agree. . . so many people seem to think its just the events of the day and dont consider the mindset or anything subconscious.

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
@Chu - Actually, you did an awesome job with giving the dream a short and simple interpretation that would have taken me a full on page to write and explain. XD

@Hiro - Actually, Chu just pretty much summed it up. Every dream can have every little detail explained, but that would take a long time. Just follow what Chu said. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I've learned a lot about myself through my dreams. ^_^ Sometimes they even "predict the future" if you will. No, not de'ja vu, but I'll have one that will give me the message "you should treat people more kindly or this will happen" for example, and if I ignore it that type of thing does happen.

I love dreams. <3

@Mere: Thanks. ^^ Usually I lack that talent.

Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I have a lot of those prediction dreams. But that's a whole different topic. XD

For instance, a week ago I had a dream someone close to me got pregnant. That same day when I woke up, my friend told me she's pregnant. So yes, I definitely get a lot of those prediction dreams often.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Haha. . . I have two dream decipherers. . .

And I like the concept of dreams predicting the future. . . but on the same page they could almost be in the realm of the Sub conscious. . .cause a lot of things such as a friend getting pregnant. . . while you didnt know. . . people do often have tells in the actions that they do in day to day life. . . things that can change when a life altering thing happens. So it could have been a subconscious instinct. . . but it could have been a kinda. . .predicting the future.

Embrace the depression
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
@Mere: Yes, I love them. XD I had a dream that Raz's sister had a baby boy and Raz told me later that they just found out she's pregnant with a boy.

@Hiro: Hm. That brings to mind the fact that your subconscious is constantly taking in details that you don't normally notice. Maybe such a dream is caused because her subconscious realized it before she did?

><;; I hope that made sense.

Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I haven't seen her since her wedding, which was... months ago? Sad since we live in the same town. >_>

So, I had no idea she could be pregnant. If anything, I thought it would be later down the line. So it was a definite prediction for me. And shock too. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I see. ^^ Well that's pretty awesome.