Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
I have no idea.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well, just in case...Here are some very simple, general plots I know can be quite fun, depending on the general genre we want.

For a simple school, it can be as simple as a normally unnoticed kid being spotted by the popular, or a new kid meeting someone who's been there for a while. If we want to add a supernatural twist, examples could be the new kid or the not-so-new kid are secretly a supernatural creature with a human form (for example, a vampire, a shapeshifter, a witch, etc), and they end up reaching a consensus to protect that secret from students who are starting to notice. Or...Something.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds to close to ending something like Twilight if we did the supernatural twist in school.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I was thinking that after I pressed submit...xD Ironically I only read one book from that series anyway (because that book bored me to death, no offense to people who liked it. Just not my cup of tea).

Hrm...Well, there's also always the non-school approach. I have a girl who lives in the forest with moving, talking plant creatures as family. Most people on this small island don't know that there are mythical creatures of any kind, while some actually walk among them, such as a demon prince and the girl who lives and loves the magic of the forest. So basically, it's a simple land where there's magic all around but no one who doesn't have it notices until recently or something.

Ooor we can do something non-fantasy related so I don't sound like I'm ripping stuff off xD

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
I like fantasy stuff, but both plots don't sound like my cup of tea.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Well, that helps. I'm starting to know your tea preferences better. Hrm...Well, how about you tell me a plot you've done before that you liked? Then maybe I can figure out what does tend to fit in your range~

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
That's a issue cause most of my rpers are fandom related.