Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
Cyn did not wait long before deciding she would take part in this research no matter how dangerous it could be and no matter if the Chayser was mostly responsible for all this trouble. Even if he did the right thing by leaving and betraying his worst partner bounty hunter ever to save innocent lives, he was still the one the madman’s vengeance was directed at, and if this dark mage knew about any people Gunnar cared about, this could become even more life threatening for them.

Before he could even protest against Cyn taking part in this once more, the former hostage left and went immediately for the kitchen without waiting up for anyone. At first, Gunnar exchanged a surprised look with Kit, but then, realizing Cyn was not coming back, he bit his thin lips to keep himself from swearing out loud and quickly made his way across the Tavern to catch up on the mind reader.

As he made his way through the crowd –that seemed to be back once for all to their occupation of drinking- the reptile nearly walked into a young woman he did not noticed before, his last minute dodge resulting in his elbow brushing against the person’s sandy beige shirt. He flatly mumbled some excuses even if they did not technically collided, noting dully the color of the fabric was due to dust.

Gunnar finally reached Cyn as she was keeping the door to the kitchen open for those following her. The bounty hunter briefly glowered at her with the hurt look of someone who got left behind –which was the kind- as he was trying to find the words to tell her he’d rather not get her involved even more in all this.

“You sure about this, you wouldn’t rather rest a little: those few hours should have probably put you through the wringer?”

Gunnar settled for a less thorough confrontation, offering a peaceful solution at first.

At this moment an employee of the tavern passed right between them, carrying platters of food to deliver to patrons, interrupting with a preoccupied:

“Careful there, don’t just stand by the door!”

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
She blinked at the man that had nearly bumped into her, but shrugged it off. "It is alright." Her words were just loud enough for him to hear before he walked off. Her attention moved, then to the bartender. When she reached the bar she took a seat and crossed her legs. Leaning onto the counter she smiled.

"You wouldn't happen to have any rooms available would you? Perhaps some place that I could clean myself up at as well?" The woman was hungry, but that would have to wait. She hated to be so dirty. The bartender directed her where she would need to go and asked for the fee of the room. She slid the money across the counter and went up a short set of stairs, not waiting for her change.

As soon as she was in her room she went about making herself presentable. It would take some time. The dust was clingy and it had been days since her last decent bath. The woman could not wait for this one.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quote        
Cyn sighed as Gunnar's glower made her gaze. She knew that all he wanted was to protect her. That was why she just went on without giving him a chance to stop her. And she deffinitely wasn't feeling up to... even moving. It was the adrenaline that pushed her. She needed to find the mad-man and she needed to see that nobody else would get hurt by him. She decided she would compromise with Gunnar.

"How about we check the kitchen to see if he left any evidence of his escape, and then since it is almost completely dark out, we get a room and wait till tomorrow to investigate some more?"

She hoped he would atleast go for that. Especially since he was probably just as tired as her. Plus, she really needed to get cleaned up. Looking down at herself, she didn't look very clean.

A thought popped into Cyn's head. She mulled over it for a second before leaning towards Gunnar and mummbling into his ear.

"I know it is you who he is trying to get revenge on, but I believe that he would take the first chance he could to come and get me if you weren't around."

She said and leaned away. She looked down at her feet. Now the thought of Gunnar leaving didn't just want to rip her in half but also scared her half to death. Who knew what was going on in that mad-man's head? Then she sighed and thought, only I can know.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
When the woman re-emerged from the rooms she was renting temporarily, she was dressed in shades of green that looked very much like they would blend with the forest. Her red hair did not look stained any longer, and it shimmered from it's wetness. It was pulled back into a braid to keep her clothing as dry as she could.

Her green eyes took in the downstairs area as she put her feet on the ground floor and she shrugged. It did not seem any busier then it had when she first entered, and that suited her well enough. Athilea did not like large crowds to terribly much, but she needed somewhere to stay.

Even though her bath had refreshed her, and it was nice to have clean clothing on, she still looked very tired. Her days, and night alike, had been spent traveling. There had been little time for her to rest. She thought, though, that this place may have enough people that she could rest comfortably, and not have to worry about to many dangers.
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
Checking the kitchen, getting a room in the tavern and waiting until the morning to go on with all this… He felt a thousand times more like going straight after the madman –with a few cautions- the sooner he could, but Gunnar had to deal with this fact: ignoring his fight and the long travel he did before stopping by would be very foolish. That he wanted to admit it or not, he had a very long day; and fatigue was something quite dangerous when it turns against you. Sometime, in serious hunting games like he uses to do as a bounty hunter, your greatest ally can be the fact you lack of sleep a little less than your “prey” –or the “hunter”, depending your role in this wicked life and death game...
And of course, even if Cyn has been unconscious for a little while, it was not like actual rest: she looked like she needed it badly...

As he was pondering on this, the young woman leaned closer to tell him about the fact she might be the dark mage’s prime target after all. The reptile considered this point a moment before answering:

“Yeah, you’re right: chances are he is now more pissed at you since you escaped his grip and ruined his own little hostage situation back there... So the kitchen it is for now and later we get a room, hoping the owner of this place won’t make us pay extras for taking part in the commotion... Let’s just hope our madman on the loose will settle down for some time, won’t cause much more mess and won’t know right now we are looking for him...”

Trying to push aside and hide the fact he did not like the idea of the evil man being free, Gunnar looked at Kit and gestured toward the open door with a small smirk:

“Ladies first”

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Kit blushed slightly and stepped cautiously inside the kitchen. It was busy and very hot in the back. If any of the ice-woman's spikes had come up in here, they were long gone by now.

Fires roared all around them, pots and pans banged raucously, curses and orders were screamed across the large space and every now and then, there was the crash and clatter of plates being dropped.

"If he slipped through here, he can't have done it easily," Kit remarked as a serving wench bustled past them, bearing a plate on her arms and far too much powder upon her face.

"However, with all the confusion and clatter," she said, "no one would notice him slipping by." She looked to the reptile and the black-haired woman for approval of her theory. "Should we try to find a back door?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
((I'll create the new thread once they actually leave the tavern, so after they stay over night. If it happens they stay overnight... You know what I mean =P))

Cyn felt a twinge of jealousy that was quickly pushed away. She wasn't even sure why she felt it as Gunnar smirked at Kit and said 'ladies first'. It didn't matter though. "Shut up Cyn." she muttered under her breath to herself. God now she was talking to herself, what was this Gunnar guy doing to her?

Cyn looked around the room searching for a backdoor. She didn't see anything of the such, but she did see a couple windows. If he escaped through a window someone would have deffinitely seen him.

"Uhm, excuse me sir. Did you see anyone suspicious come through here?" she asked a man who looked like a chef. He shook his head briskly and walked away.

"Well, I don't see any doors and if he climbed through a window it would have deffinitely been noticable." she said to Gunnar and Kit with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
Xaneth woke up the next day and was suprised that Ina wasnt in the room. Then he remembered that she had gotten a different room than he had. After he had gotten dressed he walked over to her room and rapped on the door. "Ina, are you awake in there. Im ready for more training." He waited for something to happen praying that she hadnt left him alone in the tavern.
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 am Reply with quote        
Gunnar let the girls pass before him and enter first before he followed in the kitchen. The air was warm, humid and full of strong scents of food that, mixed altogether, were nearly overpowering. It was very noisy and the people here were busy: one barely needed a distraction to pass through…

But that was only if there was somewhere to go then: this kitchen surprisingly had no backdoor or had it so well hidden behind shelves filled with cauldrons and such that no newcomer could find it right away. The reptile creature joined the two girls as Kit suggested looking for a way out and Cyn asked a man that passed by if he noticed anything suspicious.

The man did not look very fond in discussing with them, either because he had much to do or because the tall and muscular figure of the bounty hunter made him feel intimidated, but he indicated he saw nothing before leaving fast.

Gunnar sighed as he realized he could only agree with Cyn: their enemy left and there was no way of telling how until they could ask him to his face first.

“So this means we can definitively call it a day and go for the more risky plan then…” The reptile groaned, obviously displeased by the idea of endangering the others even more, before adding while rolling his eyes: “And I bet just asking around for Scarris won’t work out too well: he’s not stupid enough to use his own name when he’s on a murderous spree…”
Seeing the look on the girls face, Gunnar cleared his throat and explained:

“The crazy dark mage with black magic; his name is Scarris… Or at least he never told me otherwise and never specified his last name.”

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Kit's already pale face grew paler. You mean I'm involved in something that INVOLVES a murder? Oh, jeez," she whispered.

This is what she got for going into town. Normally, she tried to keep to herself, but noooo, she just had to get involved, didn't she?

"Come on, let's get out of this kitchen for now. It's too hot in here."
She pushed open the door and headed over to an empty table and sat down.

"So...what now? Do we book a room here or continue to search?"
As she shifted in her seat, she heard the soft jingle of coins in her pocket. "How about we have something to eat. Or drink."

She turned her attention towards the previously-unconscious woman. "You need to eat, miss. You were unconscious. Even if you eat just a slice of bread, you need something to build up your strength again."

(I'm sorry this post sucks, but Lexy asked me to post and, well, I just didn't have all too much inspiration. It's a bit better than I thought it would be, though...)
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Cyn followed kit back into the part of the Tavern they had previously been in. She slid into the seat across from Kit, allowing Gunnar space to sit down.

"I suppose we book a room."

she said agreeing with Kit. She looked down and her stomache rumbled as soon as Kit told her she should eat. Cyn looked back up.

"I'm not that hungry."

After all that blood she really wasn't sure if she would have an appitite for a week.

"You two should have something to eat though, you were both so busy saving me... I didn't do anything but scream and bleed."

she said with a sigh. It annoyed her that she had been so helpless during the fight. She wished she could have done something to help. She was so useless.

She sat back in her seat and looked over at Gunnar.

"What about you, are you hungry?"

She asked him softly.

"I can pay the bill for whatever either of you buy."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
(So does anyone else think that we should restart up the Tavern? It died so long ago and I really wanna continue with it. Or even like...restart it.)
Malfise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
(I'd join the RP if it was restarted :3 )
ChariHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
*Chari walks in and sits down at an open table in the back. Her black bunny with white ears, tail sits on her head asleep*
monk115

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
*Xander walks into a tavern and looks around. He sees a bunny on a persons head* What is that? *He walks over to the girl with the bunny* Hello my dear, how are you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next