Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
FlyingHatTrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Now... I'm reading Freefall by Mindi Scott...

Turning out to be a bit interesting...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so proud of myself, I finished two books I'd been reading for months, this week. And now I'm reading a manga series called Bring It On, well re-reading, because I know I've read the first few and that's where I am now. <.< I read the first one today, I'll probably start the second tonight, if not tomorrow during my break at work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
I'm reading "Dangerous Girls" by R. L. Stine! I'm only on chapter 4 right now because I just got the book and it is good so far! I love it! I recommend it! Laugh
FlyingHatTrick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
It's a list because I keep forgetting to finish my books these days~

-Finnikin of the Rock
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh: Her Life (This is my HW! Aah!)
-Truancy Origins
-Clockwork Angels (Infernal Devices Bk I)
-New Found Land
-The Amber Spyglass

D:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quote        
Dead In the Family. I'm not proud, but I've been socially obligated to read The House of Night books, which I find so aweful, that I needed a break, but if its something too good not only will my brain explode, but I really will have no inclination to go back to my social obligation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quote        
The Complete Sherlock Holmes vol. 1
It's awesome. I have to keep re-reading it until I can afford vol.2 But It's something that is hard to get bored of.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite author died last week, so I have a reading list set up (I'm on item number 3). I am currently reading "The Year of the Griffin" by Diana Wynne Jones. May she Rest in Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
I'm currently reading three books, actually, but one is for my class. I'm also re-reading that one (Wuthering Heights) and another (White Noise) so I suppose they don't really count. XD My other book is Crime and Punishment. I'm absolutely intrigued by the author so I really wanted to read his work. :] Figured I should start with the most renowned one.

dreamer676

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 am Reply with quote        
Um Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Is that right? It doesn't sound right, but I'm sure you know which book I mean. I'm reading it on my DS, I'm so glad I bought it, I have 100 books on that, no way I'm gonna run out of something to read any time soon. Happy

Art done by Crow Happy
Danyoreth

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quote        
Reading some random novels by H.P Lovecraft, and some by Edgar Allan Poe at the moment. Actually borrowed some books from the local library, which i almost never do. Seriously, so few young people go to the libraries nowadays!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
*raises hand* I've been going to the library a lot lately! Happy I recently got a new bike so I've been making as much use of it as possible. Currently, I'm reading The Road, but I'm already about half way through so I need to start thinking about the next book I want to read. Possibly Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? or Nineteen Eighty-Four...

Kamijo

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quote        
I'm reading Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice right now. Happy It's very good. Not as good as its prequel, The Vampire Lestat, but The Vampire Lestat was a fantastic book. I'm kind of glad they didn't make a film of it, my imagination isn't polluted. Laugh I love Anne Rice's writing, some of those scenes are so sensual.
Ethereal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quote        
I am currently reading Secret Life of a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. It is part of her "Love at Stake" series and I am devouring it up ♥
darkfairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quote        
I am reading a book called Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh, its the first book I have read of hers but its pretty good. Its a fantasy book about angels, vampires and humans I won’t go on to much, but its addicting!
LuckyKeyblade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote        
I'm reading the first book in the Vampire Diaries series...I'm like the 5th page in, dunno how this will go down. xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next