Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. This event makes me realize...
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Our avatars are TEH SMEX. They are slender and curvy at the same time with nice long legs.

Sorry my makeshift bikini just made me remember how much I love Midorea's avatars.

SO I wanna see people showing off their sexy avatars too, especially once we get the summer shop update! >8D

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
I will totally show off my avatar. :3

Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
      Lol lol lol.
      My avatar is totally covered right now.
      xDDD
      I should get some summer clothes. x]

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
We do have sexy avatars. B] Actually I thought the same thing when I was looking at yours, haha.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
I remembered that, especially since I just came back on since the lotus spring event. XD

SirenThird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, the avatars are what drew me to Mido in the first place. I freaked out like, "OMG THEY'RE TALL!" Since most avatar sites have little mini-people. :p

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
      Ooh, I just realized that.
      xD
      Midorea's avatar ARE tall. o 3o

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
SirenThird wrote:
Hehe, the avatars are what drew me to Mido in the first place. I freaked out like, "OMG THEY'RE TALL!" Since most avatar sites have little mini-people. :p

XDD I thought the same thing. I don't like having a tiny avatar.

Whenever I go back to Gaia or Roliana I'm kind of taken aback because I'm used to being with Mido's tall avatars. </3 I'd be devestated without them.

SirenThird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
That's why I left gaia actually. Couldn't relate to my character. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I liked Roliana because they were bigger then Gaia's and now I love Midorea for their even bigger avatars. ^^

We get to show more skin baby. ;3

Raezarin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
I came from menewsha, mido's lovely avatars are probably why I spend most of my time here (that, and i hate playing games over and over to earn money...) I'm thinking of joining Solia because their avaters, while not so nice and big as mido's, are adorable.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
I was on Solia also but had to quit cause I couldn't handle more then a few avatar sites. xD

Vidd187

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
Raezarin wrote:
I came from menewsha, mido's lovely avatars are probably why I spend most of my time here (that, and i hate playing games over and over to earn money...) I'm thinking of joining Solia because their avaters, while not so nice and big as mido's, are adorable.

omg me too I hated the games also if they got new ones in the like year i was with them but no they changed nothing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
I like playing snake, but I can only get 10 gold max per game(even if i get 1700 points...) so it gets boring fast. Mido gives you more gold for posts. I may try setting up an art shop on mene and try to get some gold there, but otherwise i'll just drop by for events...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
We are the giants of the avatar world.
Literally. If we put other avatars against ours we'd all be like Dr Manhattan's.

And *points* YOUR DISGUISE NO FOOL ME. THAT IS UNDERWEAR NOT BIKINI. YOU WHORE!!! Laugh