Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quote        
This thread is for the Roleplaying of your battles and hardships of your chara in the wild lands of Midorea. You may RP about your victories, defeats, love affairs (PG 13 appropriate of course), and your lives as your Chara's.

Please, try to stick to what your chara IS. So if you are a Paladin, do not be posting about your werewolf tail...

I will allow double posting if it is TO KEEP CONVERSATION GOING!
Remember, this is the advanced section. Push your self to your limits. I want this to flow, but not in small sentences. I want this to be noval material. Nothing that would make me bored.. You have all read at least one noval in your life. Now lets write one.

If you want to talk about the thread in general, but are not in the mood to RP, please go in to the Midorea Battles OCC Thread so I am not looking thru pages of Chatting, trying to find what happened to the battle between my chara and someone elese.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"You damned creature! I will not let you kill any more with your mericiless slaughters of families!", the young woman cried, slicing thru the thick jugular muscles of the earth dragon, severing the hold it had on her forearm. The thick, green blood poured from the wound in the animal's neck, splatering all over the maiden's legs, and torso.
"That will be the last breath you ever take you vile beast...." she spit out, shoving her blade into the skull, ending the monster's exsistence forever. She made the sign of the cross over the body, whispering words for the soul to go on, and not haunt the woods any more. She then took to the laborous task of cutting off the wings of the animal, doing so swiftly, knowing the woods were full of animals wanting to feast on her injured body.

Looking around the small clearing the animal had made with its trashing, she picked up a few broken branches, in hopes that she could manage a fire spell before she lost conciousness. She had healing herbs back at her camp, but that was at least an hour's time away by now. She has been tracking this animal all day and had been determined not to let this one slip from her grasp.

Stowing the wood and kindling in her sack, she turned towards the eastern slope of the hills, and began walking on the softed, due touched grass. Suddenly, she slipped, and started sliding down the hillside, grasping in vain at the sticks and brush as she passed. Coming to an abrupt halt at the foot of the hill, she slammed into the rocks, her injured arm under her. She cried out in a shout of pain, before silencing her self. Moving onto her back, she looked up into the moonlit sky, waiting for the buring in her arm to stop before continuing. There had to be a better way to continue on... But she was so tired...

Maybe she would just take a small rest.. only a few moments at most....

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quote        
She awoke suddenly. Scambling to her feet, she hissed in pain as she rised, putting weight on her arm. Looking around, she saw that the sun was rising, the sky tinted a light pink in color.
She had slept in the dirt for the entire night. Shaking off the feeling of being watched, she grabbed her ruckus sack, and walking again, looking over her shoulder every now and again to make sure she wasn't being followed.

About an hour later she reached her camp. Smiling warmly at the wolf pup sleeping at the entrance of the hut, she softly set her bag down and walked cautiously towards him. He was fast asleep when she reached him. Kneeling down on all fours, she put her face right in front of the animal and blew softly. The small creature yipped and jumped up, growing and barking at her for a monet before realizing who she was. Immediately, the small pup jumped on her, licking her face and neck.
"Oh Daemion, I was only gone a night!" she said laughing as she fell back onto her haunches, cuddling the squirming creature in her arms.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
The girl woke from her deep slumber. She was in a bedroll, and her sword and shield were by her side. The sun was just peeking over the horizon, and she planned to hunt for dinner and get going as fast as possible. She picked up her curved sword, and, stowing it on her back, set off at an inhuman run. Any body with magical vision could clearly see that she was one of the elf warriors. As she ran, she sighted a few birds on the ground. She stopped quickly. Behind a tree, she could see the birds pecking the ground, softly cooing. She darted out from behind the tree and slashed their wing tips, drawing no blood. She then grabbed them by their tails and ran to her small camp. Skinning them, she started a fire. she put the birds on her shield, and let them cook. As she did this, she examined the feathers. They were magnificent, these birds were clearly Niorindarins. Stringing the feathers onto a thong of leather, she tore the birds up and began to eat. She saved two, eating one of them. Best time to go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
[ Weeks Later ]

"Daemion, we have been walking in circles.. I think we are lost." The young female looked down worriedly at the wolf pup. Pushing her sleeves up in a huff, she looked around her, scanning the grounds for a sign of life or a familiar place.

She noticed a rustling in the bushes, and her emeraled orbs narrowed. Slowing she pulled her blade from her scabbered on her back and preparded herself for battle. The rustling got louder, more violent. She stepped back cautiously, her face betraying her fears.

Suddenly, the bushes exploded, leaves going everywhere, the dirt torn to shreads under the animals claws. She heard a bark from somewhere behind her as Daemion tried to protect her. "Steady Boy! Don't do anything stupid!", she cried out as she tossed an Imbomalizing spell at the Skeletal Minion. The spell hit the monster, stunning him just long enough for her to slip the edge of her blade into the spinal area and twist it.

Screaming in anger, the monster fell, the rotting eye sockets glaring at her with the fires of hell glowing in its pits. She grimiced, and sliced her blade thru the air, cutting down upon the head of the creature.

A sickening crack told her that it lived no more, as she pulled her blade from the bloody, marrow sharded mess. "These thigns always creep me out.. I mean, they shouldn't even be alive to begin with!" she muttered, flinging the remains from her sword before resheathing it. "Come Daemion, lets go find a nice river to wash up in. Your fur is getting filthy! And I bet I smell just as bad as you look!" She said jokingly.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Mikhail

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quote        
Abigail had never been much of a fighter. Rather, quite the opposite. She had merely started training as a mage to become closer with her element and help strengthen her connection to the herbs she sold. But of course that damned lizard had to sneak up on her from behind.

When she first felt the claws catch at her skirt, she let out a shrill yell and attempted to skitter away. Luckily, it threw off the lizard's first attack and caused it to miss. But Abbie knew that would change. When it came at her again, she shrieked again and flung out her arms to thwack it away. Missed.

"Eeek! Get away from me!"

No use, the lizard scratched at her and tore through the thin sleeves of her blouse, nicking her skin.

With greater desire to flee the scene, the young mage in training thwacked at the reptile once more. Another miss?! Worse, the lizard grabbed at her ankle the second time. Enough was enough! As she gave a last yelp of a demand for the creature to leave her be, her foot thrusted forward towards the lizard's head. The contact was denied again, but the retaliation had caused the lizard to leap away, hissing.

Like a frightened doe, Abbie fled away from the scene, making sure to hike up her skirt along the way to avoid anything more catching onto it. This was definitely not her calling! She never, ever wanted to be a fighter!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
read my biography (this below is a few years afterwards)

Marina watched from the shadows of the trees as the lizard skidded away from the woman towards her, transforming back into a cat. "Good, my illusion spells are working now." Marina got up and walked away, Snooper following her. "Do you think we should surprise her again? Maybe with a dragon swooping down on her this time." Snooper meowed in response.
They trudged along in the forest, towards the river to refill her bottle. She gathered berries and wild fruit along the way, like she always did.
When they got there, Snooper's ears turned forward, listening at something. Suddenly a barking started, Snooper hissed, Marina retrieved her newly-obtained dagger out of its sheath, and the sound of footsteps was heard, all at the same time.