Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. It's still cold here. D:

What season is it where you live?
Winter
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Spring
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Summer
91%
 91%  [ 22 ]
Autumn
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quote        
lol that too. *snugs heyy then runs off to bed* g'nite

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
heyy13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quote        
Night night lovely. : )

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quote        

Hello peeps!

I want some rain like right now *sigh* x3

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
heyy13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quote        
Hello!

You said that yesterday too. I wish it was warmer right now. Today was really nice but it's night now and fuckin' freezing! D:

[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quote        

Aw well I just really like rain xD

And we've had sunshine for almost a week now and it's so freaking hot in here ><;;

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
heyy13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quote        
That sucks. D:

What i really hate is hot and wet. When it's so hot your melting and so damp your clothing sticks to your skin and your hair hangs lank. It's just gross. D:

Vidd187

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
F hummid weather

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
I agree. D:

Humid weather sucks.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
I love the summertime, but everyone in my family always keeps the house cold. D: I'm in wool socks, warm pajamas, and a blanket right now and I'm still freezing.

Then again I get cold easily. T_T

heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a winter girl. But then i lost weight just before winter this year and so i've been fuckin' freezing all season when i'd normally be loving it. D:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
I've always been underweight. People get jealous over it but they don't realize that in the winter time you're DYING. DX

Ooh, on the up side, we're about to have a thunder storm. :] It sounds like a really good one too.

heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
But thunderstorm means no computer whilst there's lightning! D:

That really sucks. I have no idea why anyone would want to be underweight... >__>;;

I was happy at my previous weight, i just started my alergen free diet and suddenly i started loosing all this weight for no reason. o__o;; I wasn't eating any more healthily, or any less. THe only differance was that i wasn't having almost any of the things i'm alergic too. (i used to eat stuff i was alittle alergic too and just deal with the sideffects since i'm alergic too so many fuckin' things.) But yeah, next thing i know i'd lost 8kg in 3 months and was fucking freezing all the time! D:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
I know. DX My laptop isn't working right at the moment, and I'm too stubborn to get off right now. After I finish up these games I'll probably go until it gets safer though.

Haha, I know what you mean. People just don't think, I guess. I'd kill just to gain ten pounds. :[

I'm allergic to a lot of things too. o_o From pickles to candies. I'm too lazy to not eat things that I'm allergic to though, and losing weight probably isn't in my best interest.

heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Okies! We'll finish this game quickly then. : )

Bye bye Chu! Has been fun.

Yeah, my elder sister is going through the same thing. She's trying desperatly to gain weight and get healthy.

She's wanting children but she's so dangerously underweight that it's just not an option. She's the opposit from me though, where as as i started eliminating alergens and i lost weight as she's eliminating she's gaining it.

But she's a really good example of why you shouldn't just deal with your allergies and one of the reasons i decided to get clean (so to speak). She's only 30 and a number of her internal organs are failing because they're so fucked up from having to deal with alergens all the time.

Like before i started the diet i was reliant on antihystamines 2-3 times a day to function. Now i'm unlucky if i have to take them once a week. Happy

My liver is thanking me.

Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quote        
It just went real cold over here too has been for the last week and rainy