Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
I still agree with everyone else that Titanic is a ten here. The color choice is so good.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quote        
Well I think yours is a 10 too, Ninja! It's so nifty! o3o

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quote        
June-June, I'm going to give yours an 8/10 I think. I really like how you've blended the colors and the overall look is great, but something about the skirt doesn't quite go with the rest to me. Still nice, though. Sweat
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, to be honest, I'm still trying to figure out a way to fix it because it feels off to me too. But I felt like it was the only one I had for the time that fit xD

Anyway, a definite 10. Though it makes me hungry because it makes me think of bubblegum. xD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
9/10
I really liked the way you made the duck hair bit look right with the other hair. o3o I can never get them to look right.

Still not sure about this one, but oh well /o/

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, no worries. But it was really surprising with how well it turned out! This combination doesn't seem to be a problem for me~ It's hard with other hairs though sometimes.

And you get...a 7.5/10. I honestly like it a lot, but the red firey parts make it hard to notice much else, and it feels a bit too contrasting for that.

Peril

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 pm Reply with quote        
9/10. I love the colors you used. I think you could use some more green accents in the lower half of the avatar, but otherwise it's good!

Peril is also Zillah.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
10/10! I really like how you blended everything together. And the sunflower adds such a neat touch! <3

(Yeah I've been trying to decide what to put down there for a while xD Plus I'm saving silver for auctions and stuff oops)

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quote        
8/10 I like it, but something just seems a tiny bit off to me for some reason.

And yeah, that's actually the look I was going for, Juneberry. ^^; the dark parts are supposed to be like shadows or the darkness of the nights sky. I want them to be hard to focus on.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
8/10. I noticed the yellow bit at your legs more this time which made me giggle because it blends in with your tendency towards yellow text o3o

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
8/10, June. Most of the avatar's fine, but the red legwarmers and the glasses just...make it off, I suppose, and ruin it. And what idiot wears SOCKS with SANDaLS?!

Okay, mock outrage and ham for effect and funny, but socks with sandals never looks right to me.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
(I dunno why, but I like socks with sandals sometimes, though I admit I've never worn it...I'd love to if i had toe socks though, since I always get dirt on my feet if I wear sandals otherwise. xD And yay I have okay style irl 'cause I would totally wear this offline xD)

Hrm...I'm going with a 7/10. It's pretty good, and I like the black usage and such, but the shirt doesn't fit well quite yet and I dislike the lack of shoes. Seriously, the legs look so colddd >w<

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, the lack of shoes and better top is only because I'm saving up for my already-made MidMAD outfit. I'm getting there, end silver goal is 4500. I've got a long wait yet.

I still rate you as 8/10, but I'm gonna comment on the positives this time. I'm not normally a fan of pink, but your avatar pulls it off. The wings are visible and look good, and the overall effect is a cherry-blossom fairy. I do think it would look better with a knee-length skirt and bare/unsocked-but-sandaled feet. And ditch the legwarmers.

Then again, using MAD has taught me that there isn't much in the way of skirts that would work.
Garrison

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
2/3
Not much to say due to not having a fair chance without the proper set of items. But, for a staterish outfit, i'd say yours looks pretty good~
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
10/10-Because floating glasses=win. Seriously. Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next