Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Apparently I Suck at Volleyball x_X
St_Gryphon
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently someone needs to update the title of this topic.

*evil grin*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quote        
XD Never!

Honestly I think I just play a lot. ._.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
I offer my butt for a volley ball whooping.

How have you been Chu?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quote        
Sleepy and grumpy. -.- We went clothes shopping today and I HATE HATE HATE how the apparent new "style" of clothes for teenage girls is punk and plaid and... some odd, loose fitting, look like it's been run over by a lawn mower a few times shirts...

*shivers* Needless to say, I couldn't find anything I liked.

And then Raz made me mad. >.>; Which isn't as much of a rarity as it used to be.

But I've been controlling my temper so I haven't gone off on anyone. Happy Hopefully I can sleep this foul mood off. If not poor Razzie will be coming home to a really displeased and bitchy girlfriend, and I'm sure that would be fun after spending ten days apart. :/

But what about you? O: I promise, I'm done ranting.

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quote        
How have I been doing with games?
I've been in a few and I only won 6 of them...

Can't wake up before noon today so I made everyone late for a visit to my aunts place.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quote        
Chu: ... yeah I've been avoiding the plaid, but I'm happy to see things that are not skinnies! I hate skinnies! I went shopping the other week and got a ton of stuff in browns, which is weird for me, but makes me think I finally might be growing up ^.^

Aww wait a bit and venture out again. Styles don't last usually.

:/ Hopefully you guys can work stuff out

XD I like listening to other people rant more than I like listening to me rant.
>.< I'm having sleep schedule issues, and nothing I'm doing is working. I've been sleeping at 2-3 intervals throughout the day and its never consistant. I've been trying no eating at night, so that I get too exhausted and collapse, but that hasn't been happening. But on the plus side, I've been doing productive stuff while not sleeping like cleaning. Though I'll get exhausted from cleaning, but not a sleepy kind of exhausted- just tired of moving about the house.

Maybe its time for Chu to sleep soon? It usually makes me happier, unless I wake up remembering there's something I need to do. Then I'm not happy.

Chere: I haven't played much yet, but I've won 2. wooo!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
@Chere: I didn't play much yesterday. I hope to make up for it today.

@Sycho: I feel a bit better this morning. Still pretty apathetic though.

Oh no, skinnies are in too. DX And I hate them as well. They've been in for a while - for some reason everyone under the age of 19 or so just loves collecting rainbow skinny jeans and rainbow Converse.

My taste in clothes has always been pretty plain, but lately I've been liking more professional-looking clothing. I guess I'm happy for that but it's hard to find clothes like that. ><

I'm sure we can. There are just... various things making it hard on myself and our relationship.

Ah, that sucks. D: I've been lucky enough to straighten out my sleeping schedule for a while, but I'm already breaking it and school starts in a week. XD Of course. I hope you get yours worked out too though.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
I used to not be able to find anything that wasn't skinnies, but now I can again, so I'm glad that the fad has slowed down again.
I've been into more professional looks since sometime in high school. I always hated wearing jeans, so I wear dress pant all the time. Its hard for me to find dress shirts that fit me right- I'm so scrawny and have no chest, so its hard to find fitted stuff so I don't look like I'm wearing my dad's shirt.

@))~`~

Actually last night, I started getting sleepy again at 3:00, so I went to bed and 3:30/4:30- somewhere in there I actually fell asleep! and Stayed asleep! until 10:something! ^.^ I have not slept for such a block of time in over a week. And before that it was falling sleep at 5:00 or so. But then I got up and showered and was tired again, so I decided to take a nap, which lasted past noon, which my goal was to stop doing. :/ Ah small victories.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
It's hard for me to find clothes too. Duh I usually stick with stuff that I can't really go wrong with: quarter-sleeve shirts. During the summer time though I always resort back to short shorts and tank tops. XD

Haha, I do the same thing. I don't think I fully understand the concept of a "nap". I just understand sleeping for five to twelve hours at a time.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
I stopped wearing shorts in highschool. I had embarrassing chicken legs. Embarrassed Now I wear pants and skirts all the time.

<.< I don't know what my body is trying to do. Two days ago, I slept in 3 hour or less increments with multi hour blocks in between.
D; I wanna be normal in this small way!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
I usually end up "sleeping" for 14 hours (because I can), but really sleeping for much less time...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
I'm small but I have pretty good legs because of all the walking I do. :] Plus. I really don't care about what people think or see. xP

I wouldn't be able to deal with that. D: I'd be so grumpy all the time... Sleep is the thing that keeps me in good spirits.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
Good god. I stopped wearing shorts in elementary school. I just didn't like 'em. I'll wear them to swim in, or when I do laundry, but other than that, never.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
I HATE pants, so I'll wear shorts, skirts, dresses, or no pants any chance I get. Sweat

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
Pant-hater! *shuns* XD Jk.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next