Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. :: Chat About Summer ::
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
This thread is for anyone who'd like discuss and chat about their favorite things about summer.

Whats you're favorite part of summer? If they like wearing those bikinis or a one-piece (or speedos for those manly men. xD)
Share pics of your summer so far or other memories about the beach or pools or vacations around the world, etc. :D
Also Southern Hemisphere people may chat about their past summer and hopefully it warms you guys back up... ^^;;

I'll share storys about my summers soon. ^^;;

contest moved. ^^;;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't worn anything but a bikini since... I don't even know. Duh One-pieces just feel weird.

I like the summer time. Happy I used to tan but prefer being pale now, but it's still fun to swim and stuff. I would post pictures, but honestly I don't want to put a picture of myself in a bikini on the Internet. >.>;

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Chu!
I've worn many different swinsuits and such. ^^;;
I'm still self-consious when wearing my bikini though.
I'd rather have me in a bikini online then people seeing how I really look in real life with a bikini. xD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
XD I don't mind what they see, but I just don't think it's smart.

I do have a few pictures that were taken on July 4th. here's one. And then here's another.

My knees are so ugly though! D; And yeah, Raz did surprise me in the first one.

And I understand that. I don't think I've ever been to shy about myself in a bikini. Embarrassed I'm pretty much an open person all around.

Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so bored this summer. @_@;;

So, for this event, I'm thinking (though, I probably will do it in the end.. so not much thinking involved XD; ) of hosting the same game that I did during the winter event. 8DD

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
I personally like seeing all the girls in bikinis more exposed female flesh that is my fav thing about summer

and Freshie I saw the pics of you in a bikini and you looked quite nice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hey all. ^^

I'm trying to find a job, since this summer I made a big move into my boyfriend's place. :O

And thank you Vidd :3

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't get one this summer, but next summer I begin working. x_X I'm not looking forward to it, but at least it'll help me move out when I go to college.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'm all..meh about jobs. >w<

I don't think we have big plans for this summer though. ^^;;
..Checked with my boyfriend..yeah nothing much. xP

Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
I need a job but am haveing one hell of a time getting one

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Updated with a soon to be contest. :D

glimpse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Contest sounds awesome, Freshie! :3

If my beach wasn't so terrible, I'd go tan. :D But it is, so no.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Thankies. ^^

We're very far away from any beach here. ^^;;
But we got a pool here. :D
And I tan easly and don't burn..though I do burn on mah face. >w<

glimpse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my god sunburn on your faceeee - That must hurt like crazy. D;

I'm so jealous of your pool Oh Mai My sister and I bought an inflatable pool on summer, a very big one. But it was so big that we couldn't set it up and we threw it away. x_x BAD BUSINESS MOVE. Duh

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
I have sunburn RIGHT NOW. D:>

So far my summer has been full of WORKING and not doing much else. But I did go to the beach on Friday ('cause it was my birthday) and since I am so pale I burned :< Ah well. lol, it was still lots of fun!

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next