Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic MelancholyMelody~'s Birthday Countdown EXTRAVAGANZA*!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
*May or may not be an actual extravaganza.
Wait, strike that, IT'S A FRICKIN' EXTRAVAGANZA PEOPLE! BON-A-FIDE!

Hey, welcome, come on in.
So, as of today, the 1st of August, it is one week until my birthday.

This birthday however isn't any old birthday, oh no, as this year I will be 20 years of age. Two whole decades since the day of my birth. So short and yet so long. It feels longer actually. But this is my last week of being a teenager. I will miss it greatly.
I loved every moment that I could say "I'm a teenager" I really did. It's seriously more fun than it should be.

I don't know why but I love the teenage years; being them, others being them... um... that doesn't sound like the right construction for the sentence, but whatever. ANYWAY!

People, come and keep me company and help me stop being so freakin' TERRIFIED! It's s scary one. ;,; Halp plz.

Let's make this a birthday discussion! Tell me your ages, birthdays, birthday tales, anything! What was your best birthday? Your worst? The one that made the biggest change in your life so far? Which ones are you looking forward to? Which ones aren't you looking forward to? Duh
Anything and everything! Let's make this a birthday extravaganza for all!

Oh! Well, what's this? Meep!
Is that? Is that a link to... my quest thread?
Oh ho ho. Oh my. However did that get there?

Well, gawrsh, if you want to donate anything to me, be it an item, some currency, a picture, a joke, a birthday greeting or even just a comment in either of these threads, it's all very much appreciated.Bouncy Heart

Of course, feel no obligation to make a big gift; even a comment, a conversation, or just a hello is loved just as dearly. <3
And hey, it wouldn't be a birthday thread without me at least hinting you get me something! Laugh

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
      Ooh! Your birthday is coming in a week?
      That must be a great feeling! <333> 3<Oh> u<
      And then you can celebrate your 20th birthday in happiness of not being a teenager anymore~! * u*

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Yes! >ω<
It's going to be terrifying but awesome at the same time! Happy

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
      Do you have anything planned for your special birthday?
      Are you going to go out for dinner or anything? * u*

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
Happy early birthday. ^_^ I can understand being so excited for your 20th! But what's so scary about it? O:

By the way, you're using one too many pictures in your post. ;p Emoticons are fine but the other smilies count as pictures, so you'll have to take one out.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
@Miyani: Naw, probably just chillaxin' at home, have some take out and nice cake.

Though I dunno. My family may have something insane planned. Duh
Lol

@Chu: Because I'm somewhat more grown up now. I'm not a teenager anymoooore~ ;^; I want to stop time. I hate growing up, pretty much. Time seems to fly by much too fast.

And oops; I have removed it! ;D

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
SirenThird

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
Happy almost birthday! Don't be scared! Bouncy Heart
glimpse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quote        
MEL CAKES D: NEVER FEAR. I'M ALSO OLD! ignore the fact that you have a two year head start on me Bouncy Heart

I'm not really used to celebrating my birthdays to be honest. We sit down at home and pass gifts and eat cake, but I give gifts out almost every day to the people I love, so I don't really understand how to celebrate birthdays correctly. You know, unless they're a milestone. 21, I'm getting all my friends drunk. 'Tis the American way.

Also, <-- this smilie is too cute. TOO CUTE. ; ;

Happy almost birthday, Mel! Your present from me will be a time machine, of course. That, or a pimp suit.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you Siren and Herman! X3!

I've got to get my ass drunk sometime. It has to happen. Lmao. D'aww, you're so sweet Herman.
Even the gift of a beautiful SONG can BRRRRRIGHTEN SOMEONE'S DAY! I can imagine you going around like a modern Disney princess just randomly singing songs to people.

Yes. He is. I saved him the moment I saw him. I was like "HOLY CRAP NO WAI HE'S SO HAPPY!!!"

Aww. Thanks~ Laugh

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
SirenThird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Meeeeeeel! I'm trying to give you a birthday present and I can't because you're in a battle! Duh
SirenThird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Aha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big Grin
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *manly tears of joy* Bouncy Heart

You shall be immortalised on my DONATORS LIST!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
SirenThird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! I've always wanted immortality! Happy
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quote        
As your younger sister Melody, I feel I should be here to screw up this tread for you completely. ANYWAY, don't worry about becoming 20 it will all be fine, nothing will change, I'll still be trying to kill you in your sleep or putting stuff in your food, so chill. Plus I'm still in the middle of teenagerness and it's not all it's cracked up to be, plus look at it this way, we all get cake. NOONE LOSES.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
Your are wise beyond your years, young grasshopper.

@Siren: Yes! We shall live together in eternal awesomeness!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart