Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go To the Beach! [Roleplay]
applejuice81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quote        
[Ah I see]

As AJ and Ka'Rin start talking, AJ notices that the jacket is a cover and wonders if she was right about the wings seeing how she saw Ka'Rin with wings. 'Is that another power I have?'

"No, I don't mind. Its my power. It comes from the designs that you see on my arms and that are also all over the rest of me. Sometimes my face but not usually. I tend to glow when the moon if full or if I'm using my power either by meditation, battle and sometimes emotions." Holds out her arms and turns them around. AJ decides to ask about the jacket and whats under them. "I don't want to offend you but I am wondering if you have wings under your jacket?"

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quote        
Melody repeated the process a few times, and as she finished her food she made sure to leave a big pile of little chunks of bread, cheese and other things. She packed her things away and lifted up the pile of food pieces she'd left over, walking forwards a little bit. She placed them on the ground a short distance from the rock, then decided to try and get the little squirrel thing to come over to her.

She held out a small piece of bread, squatting beside the pile of food. Slowly but surely the little guy made his way over. He was very cautious but she remained as still as possible. Eventually he hopped over and very bravely grabbed the food from her hand, then jumped back a little way. He sat and nibbled on his food and Melody smiled, speaking very softly, "There you go little guy. I'm not so scary, huh?" She smiled and stood slowly so she didn't scare him off. "Enjoy the rest of your lunch, and have a good day."

With that she quietly and carefully made her way out of the clearing, watching as he darted towards the pile and began to have himself a feast. She took one last peek at him through the trees and then headed off again.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quote        
Maeve woke up in her room at the Lodge. She sat on her bed and looked around. It would be the last day here for her, and she wanted to take as much in as possible. She got up, took a shower and dress in shorts and t-shirt, with a new bikini she had just bought under it. She carefully packed her things, making sure not to forget anything. She didn't have that much anyway, but what she had what precious and she didn't want to forget it somewhere. She then exited the room, her two bags put over her shoulder and made her way to the counter. After paying for her stay and giving the keys back, she exited the building and headed toward the beach. Today would be a good day.

Maeve walked slowly on the path leading to the beach, watching the surroundings. She stopped half-way and got her notebook out of her bag, with a little pencil, and started to quickly doodle some note about the landscape and plants around.

Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Wings? Heh, among other things. I'd appreciate you not letting on though, last time I went around unhidden i got caught by some circus. It took me nearly 3 months to escape, and I have no wish to go through anything like that again." Why am I so damn trusting? Probably because there's not enough time for someone to bind me before i leave...

"The jacket seems to generate some sort of pocket dimension capable of hiding just about anything. Pretty useful once you've figured out how to control it, but it can't hide the truth from everyone." She shrugged,"You can't change what you are."

Frowning slightly, she remembered what AJ had said about using her powers "Battle? Are you a warrior?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
{{I'mma go to my last day, as this is zee last day~ :3}}

Melody took a long relaxing walk through the forest until she came out of the side and continued on to the beach. She chilled out in the sun and enjoyed all the the fun games and activities to take part in.

For the rest of the time the volleyball games and Colosseum challenges were on she swam and built sandcastles, played volleyball and fought people at the Colosseum, went scuba diving and surfing, walked through the forest, chilled out beside the pool at the lodge, enjoyed lots of delicious summer treats and worked on her tan.

By the end of the couple of weeks she'd taken part in everything she could more than once, and it had been awesome. She'd even won a few prizes playing volleyball, and met a few people who joined her here and there, be it in swimming, volleyball and battling monsters or building sandcastles, walking in the woods and simply sitting around doing nothing on the beach or at the lodge. She met Amy again, the girl she'd fought at the Colosseum, and the two not only battled again but played volleyball and had fun on the beach all day long.

On the final day she tried to fit in as much as she could do, and when the early evening came all she had left to do was relax after a day full of activity. She sat down on the beach and chatted with passersby, and ended up eating dinner with a few other people at the restaurant.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Onimura's aura faded fallowed by him and all around StuVi. "Now is the time StuVi. You will do what I say now." The Darkone's voice came from no where and everywhere all at once. StuVi felt herself move agianst her will. Steping on to the Paths StuVi steped out onto the lane between the lodge and the beach right in to a young woman writeing on a pad.

"Outworlder you will aid me." StuVi said in the Darkones voice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Melody walked across the beach near the water with her feet bare so she could paddle. She collected some seashells and stones that caught her eye; they'd make perfect souvenirs to send home to her family from her trip, along with her Tiger claw necklace for her little brother.

She looked out to the sea and watched the sunlight playing upon the surface of the water. Looking down she took a handful of small rocks and began to skim them out across the sea.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Dark StuVi walked from the girl on the ground down to the beach to a young woman through rocks into the sea. "You Outworlder step away from the sea." the Darkone said truogh StuVi again as it started sucking in more power than StuVi had ever felt. What are you planning? StuVi said into her own head. Just what you had planned reconection of the realms. Relise for my people from our prison.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
Melody watched birds soaring overhead in the sky that was very slowly shifting from blue to oranges, purples and pinks. It was very subtle as it still wasn't too late, but it was there; gorgeous colours lacing the bottom of the sky where it met the ocean on the horizon.

She smiled and closed her eyes, letting the breeze blow her hair and taking in the smell of the sea. Suddenly she heard a voice behind her. She turned to see a young looking woman, though judging by the voice it wasn't what she'd expected.

"Sorry, am I in your way?"

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
"yes you are outworlder" said Dark StuVi as the water shot up into the sky.

Yes prison, you highness the deitys punished a whole country your people were just caught in the crossfire.

I cant let you do this.

You have no choise. I am much more powerful the you.

Not here you arent on the plain of my mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Outworlder?" Melody questioned. She wasn't sure what was going on but she got a very bad feeling about it, something about this woman made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. A shiver shot down her spine and suddenly a gush of water from the sea shot up into the air. She jumped and looked behind her, then slowly turned back to the woman in front of her.

"All right. I'll...move." She decided it was best to just do as she was told and stepped back slowly, then turned and walked away, slowly getting faster until she broke out into a run. At this point a considerable amount of people on the beach were either moving away or running over. She darted behind the wall of one of the shacks and peered around the side, watching what was happening.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
Unaware of what was happening outward StuVi Engaged the Darkone in battle in the one feild she even had a chance.

Weilding a blade of pure fire she sturck at the from she had pushed the Darkone into. The strike was deflected by the wepon of shadow the Darkone had brought forth.

This was not the way Stuvi had wanted to spend her vacation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
It seemed like the woman was just standing there now. A few people were trying to get her attention but it was as though she wasn't even there. Melody wondered what was going on and though she wanted to just get away from all of it and avoid the conflict she was curious as to what would happen, and on top of that she knew how to fight and would be able to help people who couldn't if something went wrong. She had a moral obligation not to run away now.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
I'm locking the thread now in order to count the posts. :3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38