Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go To the Beach! [Roleplay]
DistortedBrwain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Well..." Onimura started.
"First off, I would have to know what sort of creatures they are.." he said.
"Can you tell me as much as you know about them? What they do, how big they are, what they look like, perhaps even make a drawing of them?" Onimura asked.
Lunar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
She ran her finger along the groove, picking up slight traces of seaweed.
She managed to clean out each groove. She wondered if really, she ought to take the box home to clean.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
"well i'll draw them for you" he said.

tyrin drew a few minutes long, and then he gave a piece of parchment to onimura and wain.

containing:

Lunar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
As she followed the boxes groove it became apparent to her that the box had no lock or seal.. suddenly the meaning of the grooves began to take shape in her mind. They had a direction. They acted as hints.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
Melody finally decided to go scuba diving and went to rent the gear. She was in a small group with some other people who'd decided to go, and were all being taught how to use the equipment together. It was safer to go in groups as well in case there was trouble.

The ocean was so clean and clear that the whole trip was amazing. Melody swam amongst the little fishes in the beautiful coral reefs, and soon encountered some larger creatures. She swam around under the water for quite some time, taking in all the stunning scenery. Not needing to go up for air was the closest to being a real mermaid she'd ever gotten, and she loved every minute of it!

When it was over she sat down and had a drink and some lunch with the others divers and they all talked about how brilliant it had been, sharing stories of the different sea creatures they'd watched, along with the instructor who took a break for lunch and sat with them. They asked him questions about how long he'd been diving, how he got into it - the usual stuff. It was amazing to hear about all the magical underwater creatures he'd seen in his time. Melody hoped that one day she could see some of those great sea beasts too.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
DistortedBrwain wrote:
Onimura hurried to the entrance room, where he found a girl sitting there.
"Good night." he greeted her, "what brings you here?" he asked.

"greetings I came to help the children who rode the wind." StuVi said to the man. He had power that radiated from him such as StuVi had never seen still looking at him through Skilled sight. "What are you? No human could have the power you have."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Gone.

She looked around once more, wondering where Alyssa could have went. There weren't that many people in the bakery and yet the girl had managed to disappear without notice.

Perhaps I was to focused on eating? Well, I'll leave a message, if she's interested she can find me later.

Putting the tray away on a convenient cart, Ka'Rin got up and walked back to the cashier. He looked slightly bored, but snapped to attention as she neared, his eyes filled with wary curiosity.

Oh dear, it seems I've got a bit of a reputation already.

She smiled in what she hoped was a disarming way, and politely asked him if he would pass a message on to the girl she came in with if she returned. Just as politely he agreed and inquired about the message.

"Tell her I'm down at the beach if she wants to find me, ok?"

"Alright" he said with a laugh, probably expecting something outlandish. well, thats what you get for trying to pay someone with money from the other side of the world. She vaguely wondered how long she'd had those coins anyway.

Damn jacket.

She waved goodbye to the cashier and wandered out of the bakery, heading towards the lobby.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Even though it is late and dark out, AJ decides to go done to the beach and enjoy the night air and the waves rolling. Reaching the beach she pulls out her towel, continuing to walk toward the waters edge and looking around to make sure no one is around. Stopping about half way. She lays her towel and sets her bag down. Sitting down she sits indian style with her hands resting on her knees and closes her eyes. She is listening the to waves and silent night. Since there is no one around she starts to meditate and glow a bluish color. Sometimes it brighter and other times its very dim.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
Outside the Lodge te air is cool and fresh, blowing from the sea. Between the trees were glimmers of blue, and her back itched as she saw the open sky above.

Lady moon, hide thy glorious face! Grant me a sliver of darkness, for there are those who would use thy light for evil deeds...

Ugh. If this keeps up I'll turn into one of the most depressing poets of the century. I suppose thats the bright side of arriving so late, I'll be back in the skies soon enough.

Resisting the urge to run into the wind, she strode down the forest path as quickly as she could manage without disturbing her carefully arranged hair. Even if there was no one around, this was no time to be careless.

Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
[color=darkblue]Alyssa wandered around the lodge eatting the bagel she got at the bakery. She didn't know what to do, so she went to her room, grabbed her mp3 and a chair, and changed into her bathing suit. She left the lodge and set up her chair on the beach, listening to music and looking out every once and a while at the moon.[/color]

::Shop::
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
As soon as she left the trees the beach seemed to swell up all around her. White sand was everywhere, lapped by the water which in turn reflected the moonlight. Ka'Rin seemed to be in a rather secluded part of the beach, which suited her well. Wiggling her toes in the sand she moved towards the waves, wading in and rolling up her pants as she went.

The water was cool, but not unpleasantly so, and she turned to her right and began to walk down the beach towards the faint outlines of the volleyball nets.

I wonder if anyone else is around...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
AJ thinks she feels something but can't place it, so she ignores and goes back to meditating. As she concentrates on her connection with the moon her glow gets brighter and more blue. It seems like that air around her has stilled and the waves have calmed down to the point where they are very low waves that you have to look really hard to notice the waves.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Alyssa decided to go for a swim, but she wasn't sure if it was warm enough. She put her stuff down and walked to the water's edge in her bathing suit. She didn't want to chicken out because of the temperature, so when the water was getting pulled back in, she jumped into the water and went under the cool water.

::Shop::
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
As the water swirled around her ankles she was tempted to dive in and see if there were any fish foolish enough to come close to shore.

Too bad, I don't think the jacket can hold out for long and I might need it later on.

With a sigh she closed her eyes and continued to walk, feeling the sand beneath her feet, along with the occasional seashell.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
AJ seems to hear some splashing sounds. With out losing her concentration, opens her eyes and looks to the sounds and sees two people. One dove into the water and the other is walking along the waters edge. Thinking that they are a good distance away, AJ continues her meditation with the moon when she continues glowing a bright blue.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next