Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go To the Beach! [Roleplay]
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
Let's Go To the Beach!

The sun is beating down greater than ever as screams of joy and pain can be heard. Why is this? Our annual Summer Tournament is being held, of course! While carefree Midoreans are relaxing on the beach and working on their tans, the more competitive ones are fighting or watching battles in the Coliseum. You step onto the beach and watch the commotion of volleyball players, swimmers, and chatting tanners before turning to the Coliseum and noticing an equal amount of commotion coming from there. You can hear cheering and many swords clanging, signifying that more than one battle is taking place at a time. You just don’t know which scene to join.

Alright, I’m hosting another roleplay for you guys! :] During this roleplay, however, exclusive items will not be given out. That doesn’t mean that you won’t get anything from this though!

The Point System
It’s hard to explain the system, so here’s a simple chart:

25 posts – ½ EI Set
50 posts – 1 EI Set
75 posts – 1 ½ EI Sets
100 posts – 2 EI Sets + Trophy of the Champions
125 posts – 2 ½ EI Sets + Trophy of the Champions
150 posts – 3 EI Sets + Trophy of the Champions + Crown of the Champions
Repeat

Ex: Say you posted 130 times. You would get two EI sets and a Trophy of the Champions for the 100 posts, and a *Spartan Sword and a Dwaal of the Deities* on top of that for the other 25 posts. You get nothing for the extra five posts.

I will be hading out items differently during this event! Rather than doing so daily/whenever was convenient for me, I will be handing out prizes twice: on 8/9/09 and 8/16/09. These are dates half way through and at the end of the event. I’m doing it this way in order to keep better track of who earned what more easily, and to make it easier on me so I don’t have to get on every day. I’m starting school on the thirteenth, so my schedule will be hard to deal with for a while.

I will be giving out prizes through the trading system because it’s more efficient and makes sure I don’t lose track of what I’m sending you. It also allows the two of us to double-check whether I’m sending you the earned items or not. However, because of the way the system works, you will be required to give me 1 silver in return.

If you have any questions/concerns with my schedule, method of giving out items, or the point system, please feel free to pm me! I’ll be answering all of my messages daily.

*The ½ EI Set will always consist of a Spartanian Sword and a Dwaal of the Deities. The only exception is if you get half a set the first time I give out prizes and half the second, in which you will get the remainder of the set the second time.*

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
Settings and Rules

The Beach
This is where friends gather to hang out and have fun. There are volleyball nets set up all over this gigantic beach, and umbrellas are set out for your convenience. Vendors are also scattered around the beach handing out and selling their goods to people. You even see some people surfing, and see a small shack renting out surfboards and scuba gear on the far side of the beach. The water beautifully glistens in the sun and washes up shells and some crabs as the waves hit the shore, and at sunset, the sun falls right behind the blue horizon for a beautiful scene.

There is also another part of the beach; it’s the nude beach and it’s located near the mountains. People are welcome to roam here freely but it is asked that things are kept PG13 here. We do not see nudity as a sexual thing unless it’s treated as such, and we will not tolerate it being treated that way.

The Coliseum
This It barely peaks up over the trees of the forest and when it comes into full view, it looms over the beach with a large shadow that some reside under. Above it, there’s a giant sign that reads “Midorea’s Annual Tournament ’09!” with an image of Uro resting his sword on his shoulder. Upon entering, there are two staircases on the East and West ends on the building leading to the upper levels toward the spectator seats and food vendors, as well as the North and South gates leading to the fighting arena where users face each other in battles. No registration is required, as this colossal building is large enough to host any battles that take place inside. There is an infirmary where mystical nurses can heal any battle wounds and make you as good as new within the day!

The Lodge and the Forest
This is the smallest setting, but here for the privacy of any Midoreans that would like it. The forest is typical; nothing mystical about it except for a few enchanted creatures and monsters that could be found. The lodge is the place for Midoreans to check in and stay at during the event, with basically limitless rooms. There is a large swimming pool and diving board for those not wanting to swim in the ocean, as well as a cafeteria that will serve three meals daily. There are no house keepers, so it is recommended that people keep their rooms tidy, as they won’t be cleaned until after the event. Getting a room at the lodge is free and will be assigned upon submission of your profile.

Rules
-Follow Midorea’s rules.
-Send your profile to me in a private message with the title “Quesadilla for you!” I will respond telling you whether you’ve been accepted or not.
-Do not post until you’re accepted.
-You may have more than one character, but each character must have their own profile.
-Mules are not allowed! You may only use one account, even if you have different characters. If you’re sharing an IP address with someone and do not tell me in your profile or another message, I will consider them a mule and you’ll be banned from the roleplay.
-Double posting is not allowed! That means you cannot use two different characters to interact with each other in order to earn more posts.
-Put OOC comments in [brackets] or the like. Anything in these brackets does not count as your roleplay, so having a post with nothing but OOC comments will be treated as spam and deleted.
-You may not roleplay as any NPC. Roleplaying as a deity, fallen deity, or lower deity is fine as long as you don’t do any godmodding.
-Please report any rule-breaking posts to me. I’m very busy, so I can’t stalk the roleplay thread.
-Moderators and administrators should be listened to and respected in this thread. If we say to change something or leave, you should do it.
-I can and will change these rules at any time.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Profile Skeleton

Username: Your Midorean username.
Character name: Your character’s name.
Sex: Your character’s sex.
Bio: Optional. A short background story of your character.
Image/Description: Please provide a url; NOT a picture.
Other: Any other information goes here.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes/No answer. Room numbers will be assigned in chronological order based on when I get profiles, and your room number will be placed in the profile upon posting it. Users/characters may not share rooms.
Post Count: Changing this will result in the rejection of your profile.

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Image/Description:
Other:
Will you be staying at the lodge?

Chu
Assistant Admin

Profiles

Username: Alyssa
Character Name: Yoona
Sex: Female
Bio: n/a
Image/Description: Yoona has long black hair, reaching towards her lower back. Her eyes are a very vivid red, while her skin is oddly pale.
Other: n/a
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes ^^
Room 1

Username: glimpse
Character Name: Rachel Tran
Bio: She's tries not only to be inviting, but to be amusing as well. There's nothing she loves more than seeing people laugh. She enjoys meeting new people and sticking up for "the underdog". Rachel, commonly called Rae, has a knack for saying corny things and being overly affectionate or inappropriate. Of course, she's not the most tactful person in the world. She comes from a very large, loving family and has a knack for sand castles.
Image/Description: Rachel is on the taller end of the height spectrum with jet black, shoulder length hair. She wears green contacts and carries around a tote bag full of all her summer gear and munchies. Both her parents are Vietnamese, while she was born in America. She wears tank tops and jean shorts instead of a swimsuit on the beach.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Oh, yes. Wink
Room 2

Username: Maeve
Character Name: Maeve
Bio: Maeve's story is a bit blurred, even for her. She was an important person at one time, but after a catastrophe happened in her original world, she was forced to leave. She travelled the worlds in search of new things, mostly treasures and stories. She knows she has lived for a long time, but due to her constantly moving and not taking any time to stop, she has kinda lost any sense of the time passing. She had come to Midorea before, during the last event, and has enjoyed it a lot. This is the main reason why she has decided to come back here once again.
Image/Description: Maeve is a 5'8" girl with long wavy dark brown hair and blueish grey eyes. She has some light freckles on her cheeks. She wears common clothes, mostly black jeans and T-shirt, though she will change depending on the circumstances. Maeve is an overall gentle girl. She loves to learn new things and is always curious. However, she can also be a little shy at time. She has somewhat a hard time thrusting people, but once she has gotten to know them, she will do almost anything for them.
Other: Maeve has the ability to teleport herself through various worlds and planes. She can however only use that ability once a week at max, because it requires a lot of energy. If she were to carry other people with her, the recovering would be longer.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes, please.
Room 3

Username: Rei Ann
Character Name: Aella
Bio: Aella is a very gifted dancer. She one day wants to be a dancer everyone knows, but is stuck fighting in tournaments, because her father wants her to. Her family invented the fighting style knows as the Water Dragon. It's said when she fights a blue dragon can be seen, and once you see that dragon you will lose. She also seems to have a small control over water.
Image/Description: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/KagomeRei/Anime/waterdragons.jpg
Other:
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes.
Room 4

Username: SasorizaKitty
Character name: Frey Malik
Image/Description: Frey stands at about 5'8" and is built lithe and muscular. She has richly tanned skin, and her hair stands out brilliantly against the darkness of her body, being nearly pure white. Her white locks are cut boyishly short, with a long pony tail that reaches mid-back. She has ruby colored eyes that reflect in direct light and her pupils are slitted, like a cat's. Frey also has the pointed ears of a feline and a long, plumed tail that sways behind her. The fur on the ears and tail are a dark ebony brown. Her canines are longer and sharper than normal, and her fingernails appear claw-like and dangerous as well.
Other: Maverick, the cave lion, acts as her companion and her mount. Maverick is a large, ancient breed of lion with snow-grey colored fur which is thick and soft. She has rounded ears and a large head with a thick, powerful muzzle. She has long saber-like fangs, similiar to a saber-tooth cat's, though not quite as large. Her eyes are ruby red, almost exactly identical to Frey's. She stands at about 5 feet at the shoulder and she is huge and muscular, with powerful paws that hide deadly claws. She is a feline built for battle and long distances, not for speed or agility.
Will you be staying at the lodge? No

Username: Vidd187
Character Name:StuVi
Bio:As an young ruler of a land that time does not touch StuVi is level headed and sure of her abilities.
Image/Description: http://midorea.com/images/avatar/1711.png
Other:
Will you be staying at the lodge? yes
Room 5

Username: kaishi
Character Name: Lana Duibhdabhoireann
Bio: For the most part, Lana has led a happy and sheltered life. Her childhood was almost what you could call perfect, but since her father's death, she has been estranged from her mother. This has been the one tragedy of her life, and it is fairly obvious from her otherwise naive optimism. She is, for the most part, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, and carefree, doing as she wishes rather than anything she might be obliged to call a responsibility. Even so, she likes to think she is in charge of things. She hates being tied down to any one place for too long. She is easily discouraged, but also easily cheered.
Image/Description: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/zaaly/art/dnd01.jpg ... She is 5'4", has dark teal hair and pale aqua eyes.
Will you be staying at the lodge? yes
Room 6

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: AJ
Bio: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Likes to be cloaked in a cloud of mystery. Does not trust so easily anymore. She does know how to take care of herself mainly because she has been on her own for years. The only thing that is know about her is that she is an artist and her magic. Her magic is tried to her emotions so her magic gets out of control. Its usually when she is beyond mad. Most of the time she is in control.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/23890
Other: She seems to be on the run but not really. Yes she is being followed. She does know who is following but not why. She knows that there will be a battle and she is moving along trying to find a place that is abandoned or that is barren land. And also her magic is also tied to the moon. So in a full moon or a very emotional state her magic is at most powerful and can be uncontrollable. She is getting a handle in the magic.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Nope

Username: Raezarin
Character Name:Ka'Rin (Rin)
Bio: As a member of a dying species Rin is shy and wary of anyone who might try to catch her and put her in a freak show. She has become adept at disguising herself to look normal and is generally polite and at ease with people as long as they respect her personal space.
Image/Description: With large, unnaturally gold eyes and feathered tufts for ears she'd certainly stand out if she didn't wear dark sunglasses and keep her long brown hair down to help her hide the irregularities. Only 5'2, of a slim and somewhat delicate build she is extremely agile and can move with blinding speed. When they aren't hidden by the power of a short jacket, her wings are covered in dark brown feathers and measure 10'4 from one end to another. The mysterious jacket of a deep green color also hides a tail resembling a lion's but with a clump of tail feathers instead of fur at the end. Underneath this jacket is a loose tank top that's pale blue with a stylized feather in black, and matching black jeans complete the attire.
Other: Allergic to seaweed.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes.
Room 7

Username: Rae
Character Name: Aeri
Bio: Aeri was orphaned as a baby, she was found by a group of farmers who took her in and raised her until she left at the age of 12. She's been a wanderer ever since.
Image/Description: Picture
Other: Aeri is very shy and often by herself. She enjoys the company of others, but she keeps her guard up and has trouble talking to new people.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yes
Room 8

Username: Squid
Character Name: Squid
Sex: Genderless (appears female, but you just sit back and see what happens when you try to peek under those tentacles)
Bio: One day, God decided that there was not enough awesome in the world, and thus Squid came to be.
Image/Description: Avatar + tentacles
Other: Squid's a pretty laid back fellow who spends a lot of time in or near water (duhh). Squid doesn't wear a top, ever, finding them to be much too restricting. Squid's tentacles often act of their own accord.
Room 9

Username: MelancholyMelody~
Character Name: Melody.
Sex: yes pl- female.
Bio: Melody is a fairly normal human. She grew up in a happy home, the third of four children, with her older brother and sister and younger brother. She had a very normal childhood, and soon grew to be an intelligent and caring young woman, always trying to be a better person, wanting to help people any way she can, and trying to make the world a better place.
She enjoys the arts, from drawing, reading and writing, to listening to and playing music, a field in which, as her name might imply, she is quite gifted in.
Melody has always been interested in the art of fighting, too, and could often be found training, or play fighting, with her siblings and parents. As of late she's taken a particular interest in it. Feeling as though she's happy with where she is with her other hobbies she decided it was time to try something new, so she set out into the world and has been battling, training and working odd jobs for money to pay for this ever since.
Image/Description: 5'5" and medium build, she has light blue eyes and shoulder length, razor-cut hair of a bluish turquoise colour. She alternates between bikinis/swimsuits and cool, casual clothing.
Other: Loves blue foods. If it's blue, she'll most likely eat it. Has a real sweet tooth, too.
Will you be staying at the lodge?: Yes.
Room 10

Username: BubbleTrouble
Character Name: Vivien
Bio: Vivien is shy, nervous and a bit odd, she is sweet and kind though, wearing her heart on her sleeve. Sadly her biological parents died when she was young, so she went with her siblings to live with her aunt and her cousins. Though her aunt was a single mother already she took them all on and raised them as her own on her farm and Vivien sees her as a mother. Her aunt is probably were Vivien gets her kind nature from... and oddness.
Image/Description: Vivien has long soft blonde hair and green eyes, that show her weirdness by looking everywhere but at you, this is probably nerves too. As it is the summer season she has taken to wearing loose dresses and shorts showing her thin legs.
Other: Vivien becomes much more talkative once you get to know her and though she has nerve issues she is quite energetic. She likes mints a whole lot, even getting to the point where she craves them. She is always eating anything to do with them, carrying some with her all the time.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Why yes please.
Room 11

Username: Yaneci DeNovi
Character Name: Yaneci DeNovi
Race: Elf
Bio:
-At the age of 10 she was abducted by her father.
-He implanted a fire demon in Yaneci, wanting to make her a weapon.
-Yaneci was - still is - too strong willed for the demon, and in turn used his powers - and still does - to set herself free.
-She wandered for years, eventually coming to Midorea.
-She lives on a small farm on the outskirts of town.
Image/Description: by heyy13
Both images are of her, in the current day tense, the darker one is when she draws on the fire demon's power for a longer period of time. She has that scar no matter what form she's in, but often uses make-up to cover it. Her clothes also vary, sometimes she wears the gowns, other times she'll wear a dress that reflects the same look as her gowns, even rarer she'll wear denim shorts and a t-shirt.
Personality: She's a weird blend of shyness and social butterfly, apt to jump into conversations then go completely silent. Sometimes she can be a space case, her mind frequently wanders off of it's own accord.
Other: She has access, not unlimited, to the fire demon's powers. As in, she can control flames and is much more resistant to heat then most Elves.
Room 12

Username: Lunar
Character Name: Lunar
Bio: A priestess of the moon, quite mysterious, seems to know a lot about the people of the town, she has no iris' but wears contacts to avoid embarrassment.
Image/Description: Avatar (If that too is ok.. D; It will change as things happen in the RP.. this is why..)
Other: None... D:
Will you be staying at the lodge? No, she lives in the town and RPs on the beach mainly?

Username: Chere and Rose
Character Name: Xing
Sex: Male (Sooo many females)
Bio: Xing was born on the "eastern side of the world and immigrated here with his parents but decided to live on his own. He won't give his reasons for that and his parents are fine with it. He is the middle son but he can't walk properly let alone run because his footis disgured so they were probably going to abandon him anyways. He earns money by crafting litte knickknacks out of wood or stone and sells shiny and smooth stones that he collects. He also does errands for people as long as they don't require too much walking.
Image/Description: Xing has messy black hair that's cut above his eyebrows and is slightly longer at the back. he keeps it in a small ponytail. He has dark greenish eys and is rather short. Somewhat slim and prefers a bluet-shirt and brown pants. wears a sandal on one foot and the disfigured foot is bound with bandages. carries a walking stick. Other: can't think of any
Will you be staying at the lodge? nope

Username: DistortedBrwain
Character Name: Wain
Sex: female
Bio: Wain is a travelling ranger who happens to stay at the lodge during the summer event.
She is brave, sometimes a bit too brave getting her into trouble, and she loves meeting new people and is looking for a compagnion to travel with.
Image/Description: My avi
Other: Nothing I can think off.
Will you be staying at the lodge? Yup
Room 13

Username: Zack
Character name: Zack
Sex: Male
Bio: All he remembers is waking up in the middle of a hospital
Image/Description: my avatar
Other:He is a drag Queen i guess?
Will you be staying at the lodge?yes.. I guess
Room 14

Username: Miyani-chan
Character Name: Minh
Sex: Male
Bio: Minh is Mihiru's older twin. Ever since from birth, the two didn't really talk to each other. It was possible for them to talk to each other once in a while, but they didn't socialize to each other very often. They had their own private lives. Minh didn't mind, since his personality mainly consists of him being quiet.
One day, his sister, Mihiru, came up to him yelling and crying, obviously disliking the distant relationship between him and herself. Minh felt bad for the way he was to his sister all the time, and promised that he would be better in his social life. Mihiru didn't believe him, so he took a clip from her hair and put it in his. It was a sign of his promise. Even though Minh is trying to improve himself in socializing, he still has difficulty striking a conversation with other people.
Image/Description: Minh [[I will describe his clothing during the RP.]]
Other: [[ ...I don't think there's anything I missed. > .> ]]
Room 15

Username: necroshear
Character Name: Tyrin
Sex: male
Bio: Tyrin is a young boy with a talent: controlling fire, while on his way for his fire training, he came by the lodge, and looks for travelling compagnions to go on with his journey.
Image/Description: http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu312/necroshear/Fire_boy_by_yukinadare.jpg
Other: erm nothing much? ^^
Will you be staying at the lodge? yuppers
Room 16

Username: heyy13
Character Name: Heyy
Bio: A friendly resident of the frozen peaks of the Ice Domain, I've decended to spend abit of time on the beach. Having fun in the sun and escaping from the depths of winter currently sweeping across my homeland.
Image/Description: I'm an Ice Dragon, with long brown hair, (which i dye from blue which is my natural colour) bright green eyes and two twisted icy horns protruding from the front of my skull.
Other: I've only just noticed there was a rp for this event! xD;;
Will you be staying at the lodge? No, i prefer to feel the soft dirt of the forest between my toes and sleep cradled in the bows of a tree beneath the stars. The night cold does not bother me as it's very warm at night here compared ot my homeland.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
Questions?

This section is for questions that I’ve been asked, or questions that I expect to be asked throughout the event. Please refer to it before pming me or posting it in the thread! If your question isn't answered here, feel free to pm me.

Will NPCs be participating in this event?
No. That was exclusively for the previous event. NPCs may begin posting in event-related roleplay threads again, but not during the summer event.

It’s one of the dates you specified and I still haven’t gotten my items!
Calm down! I will update users post counts as I hand out items. If your post count isn’t updated yet, maybe I didn’t get to it yet. If you don’t get your items within a day after the item release date, send me a message and I’ll re-count your posts.

I sent you my profile but you still haven’t responded! Can’t I just go ahead and post?
No! I’ve created this system for a reason. I check Midorea daily so I’m sure to respond within twelve hours. If I find that you posted before I accepted your profile, they will simply be deleted.

Why are the rules more strict this time?
They are stricter because in the previous roleplay, users were required to roleplay in order to earn exclusive items. However this time, there are no exclusive items, as this is merely an alternative to battling, playing volley ball, or participating in the contests. Before, users weren’t expected to be literate because they weren’t expected to like roleplaying or be good at it, but this time, the thread is made for the roleplayers in particular that don’t like to battle, and are thus expected to be at least semi-literate.

Can I battle and roleplay?
Of course! You will still get the items that you earned from all other activities that you participate in as well.

Can I be a vendor/nurse/other character?
Ask in your profile, and I will accept/decline it accordingly. ^^

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved! :3 Happy roleplaying!

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
Walking through the Lodge care free, Yoona began to smile. Having heard that people were kicking it to the beach and Colosseum, she too wanted to get out and hopefully have a great time. Her hopeful first stop would be at the beach. What better than to compete against others in a game of hard core volleyball?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
A small crack sound could be hear a a strange, glittering portal appeared near the Lodge. A woman passed through it, turning around as she escaped the enlighten whirlwind and passing her hand on it. The portal closed itself, making another "Crack!" as it disappeared. Maeve turned around, looking where she had arrived this time. Meh, that reminds me of something... she thought, looking at her surrounding. Noticing a building nearby, she started walking toward it. As she approached the main door, she saw a little sign with the word Midorea on it. Oh, yes, now I remember! I wonder how much time has passed since my last visit though. She entered the lodge building, hoping there were still rooms to rent. After all, she was way to exhaust to teleport herself once more, and staying in the wood... well, she had done way enough of that in the last years.

Maeve went on to the counter and, after a little talk with the receptionist, she reserved herself a room. The receptionist also told her about the current summer tournament going on, telling her about the various activities. Maeve thanked her and exited the building, still feeling a bit dizzy from her trip. Maybe the fresh air coming from the sea and the beautiful sunshine would help her? She walked toward the beach, wondering what she was going to do.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
As Yoona made her way to the beach, she paused and turned around. Feeling as though someone was also coming along to the beach. She stood their and squinted her eyes until she was able to see a girl with black hair, making her way over. Yoona stood there, hoping that she'd be able to start a conversation with the girl when she walked by.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve made her way toward the beach, following a large paved path. Noticing a younger girl stopped a little further ahead, she made her way to her. As she approached, she made a small wave sign from the hand, the kind of sign that would be recognize everywhere as a salutation. She didn't really knew what to do, and getting to know someone here was probably the best things to do right now. "Hi, there," she said, getting to about 2 meters from the girl. "Nice day, isn't it?" She didn't really know what to say and figured this would be an easy introduction.

glimpse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
((It's posting time. >D))

Ugh, chewing gum. She wrinkled her nose as she fought to get her flip flop away from the sticky mess. Who chews gum at the beach?

But not even gum could deter Rachel's excitement; she was anxiously awaiting the beach festivities.She had only recently arrived in Midorea, and this seemed to be a perfect opportunity to get herself acquainted with the townies. Smiling expectantly, she left her room, noticing the sparse crowd of mid afternoon lodgers in the hall; most of them headed towards the beach, it seemed.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her sunglasses, slipping them on as she exited the Lounge. Further away, she could see two women chatting down the trail. She watched them for a while before the temptation to meet them was too strong to ignore. "Hey there, party people!" She sprinted, already feeling the sweat from the hot summers day on her brow, "You guys headed for the beach, too? Hope you wouldn't mind some company."

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
"Hi", Yoona started with a grin. "Yup, today is absolutely amazing!" she finished, until someone else came there way. Yoona grinned at the other person. "Hello" She said, "Yup" she said answering her question, "I wouldn't mind" Yoona said, as she glanced at the other person awaiting her answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve started to answer the newcomer question. "Good company is always appreciated," she said. She took a small pause, realizing she had not introduced herself. "The warm makes me forget my manners. My name is Maeve. Nice to meet you two."

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Yoona laughed slightly. "Ah, its alright. I forgot to introduce myself as well" Yoona stated. "It's nice to meet you Maeve, my name is Yoona" Yoona said, as she extended her hand for Maeve to shake. It was always her way of greeting new people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
A handshake? Rachel thought to herself, giggling at the formality. It was almost refreshing to see someone like that nowadays and, already, Rachel found herself liking this "Yoona" person. "Hey Maeve, Yoona," She looked at each respectively, her hands on her hips, "I'm Rachel, but my friends call me Rae." She quipped as a breeze blew past them, carrying a scent of sea salt and sand. And volleyball.

Rachel took the opportunity to look them both over. Geeze, these two are an interesting lot. Yoona was pale. Remarkable pale, in fact. Ger eyes were an odd shade of brown, that looked red. Cocking her head a bit to the side, she assumed they were contacts; unless Yoona was a vampire. She suppressed another giggle, entertaining the thought with a smile. And Maeve, she seemed to be the oldest of the group, looking relatively normal if not a bit tired. Adorable wavy hair and a freckled face, Rae was almost jealous of her. She herself was fairly simple, almost boring. Thank God for my personality.

"Hey, I heard there's going to be a little volleyball tournament down by the beach." She said quickly, clasping her hands with eagerness, "I was planning on checking it out. And getting some lunch on the way." Her stomach groaned with precise timing, as she looked at them with a pitiable expression, "I skipped breakfast."

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next