Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Rates on this please:
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
So, I just joined up yesterday. I found this while reading some web comics, so I decided to join in. I usually spend a lot of my time....all of my time on the site itself, on Gaia's Avatar Talk forum. I'm known around those parts (And if you're from there, my username may seem a bit familiar). I was talking with Chu yesterday and she told me about her version of Tektek, so I made one.

Rate it please:

sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
... hmm I wouldn't call it bad... I think I would like to see blue on top of the head. I think there's some things that can be done with the faery dragon. I'm not a fan of the hair, but that is a personal preference as an item. The dark robe is a lot of sold dark, which I think clashes with the other smaller lines of black in the avi's shoes, fan and whatnot, and to help blend with the hair, smaller black lines would probably be better to work with, or having more chunkier black pieces on the head.

I like how you are using different blues, but tying them in. I also like the contrast you are forming with the silver/whites and the black.
As it is, I would probably give the avi a 7.5/10 at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
Wayy too cluttered for my liking, too much going on and too many layers.. try to tone it down and spread the colour range out. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
I would say it's a 9 out of a scale of 10. It's nice, but the hair and clothes don't really match. I personally think that the hair style is much like a boy's. If you want to keep it that's fine, but then the clothes should change. Also, the black jacket doesn't really match with the bright blue. But really, it's actually very pretty Big Grin Heheh. Sorry if you don't think my rating makes sense (Sometimes they don't... Sweat)
moonlitdream

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
It looks amazing!!! 10/10!