Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. REMINDER: Absolutely NO offsite trading!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quote        
    This is a reminder that there shall be NO offsite trading of Midorea's items/currency. This includes trading them for another site's items/currency or selling them for real money. This is illegal. Don't act like it isn't.

We are now enforcing this rule more then ever. Anyone caught will face a permanent ban and we will pursue legal action against you if we feel the need.

It seems some people are confused as to why exactly offsite trading is not allowed.
The reason it is not allowed is because, for example, if you sold a pair of Deity wings for 15$, you are making money off of my work. Even if you traded them for an item on another site, you are still profiting from something I spent hours on for nothing in return.(all donations go towards the site, I do not take any of it for myself)

All of the items on Midorea were created by those who volunteered to make them. Hopefully now you understand why we have a no-tolerance attitude towards these types of things.

Thanks,
The Staff