Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Frey's ears flicked slightly as she heard her name spoken among Vice and Aay, but her name was all that she heard. Her mind was too far elsewhere. Perhaps she would be better off returning to her forest and her cave. It seemed Vice could offer Aay more help than she could. Maybe this social life wasn't for her after all. Perhaps even Aay would be better off without her emotional outbursts and fiery temper.

Maverick frowned at her Bonded's thoughts. Frey normally wasn't one for self-pity and it annoyed the cave lioness that that was all Frey seemed to be feeling as of late. Frey needed some cheering up...or a good smack over the head. Before Maverick could deliver such a smack, however, Frey had gotten to her feet.

"I think I might return to my cave and fetch those pieces of metal for you Aay..." She spoke, glancing to her friend. Maverick grumbled a little as she stood up as well. "Anything else I can get you while I'm gone? How about you Vice?"

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
Aay lifted her eyes when Frey spoke as Maverick disappeared into the lotus orchard. She smiled faintly, tilting her head to the side as she silently went over what she would need in her head.

Of all the herbal remedies she needed, there were plenty of plants and things that she had yet to get her hands on, so she shifted to put her hands on her wheels. It was a small signal to Muse that the two of them needed to get back to the cabin.

"Follow me, Frey. Let me show you my cave. If you ever need a place to stay, by the way feel free to use my place," she watched Muse as the large cat made his way over to her and took the mouth harness she had made for him. It was easier for him to guide by his teeth and being able to see as opposed to going blindly. Aay let her arms rest in her lap as they approached the small cottage-like house, heading up the ramp, "Come come," She waved her hand to the lioness and her bonded before rolling inside.

Sounds of all sorts could be heard from the doorway, and once inside, it was like walking into a toy shop. Trinkets and knick-knacks of all sorts sat on shelves along the walls, a fireplace crackled in the small den area, with a sofa, a large recliner, and a small coffee table made of glass and rot iron in the middle. There was a huge book shelf off near the left hand wall, farthest from the door filled with books of all sorts. Not only that, a small table and a large cushion was on the floor next to it as well.

The hallway wasn't very narrow, in fact, it was very open to the kitchen on the left, while the din and dining area were on the right. The kitchen was odl fashioned, with cherry wood cubbards and a simple kin-ling stove in the corner. It kept the house nice and toasty warm during the winter nights, but for now, it wasn't in use.

Meanwhile, the walls were laced with slender, but extremely long tables, each one filled with vials, tubes, and curling bottles with swan necks filled with strange fluids that bubbled and boiled, swirling through the long tubes that connected nearly each chemistry kit-like vial together.

Aay pointed to the bookcase, and Muse pushed her over. She thumbed through the old covers, rubbing her hand off on her pants once she found the one she was looking for, blowing off on the cover, "Fuuu!" she exhaled, and then opened the old binding, "I'm out of almost all of these herbs, Frey, do you recognize any of these?" she placed the book on the table, making room for the feline female to stand beside her so they could examine it together.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
"You have a cave?" Frey asked, taking what Aay said a bit too seriously. Maverick, on the other hand, understood what she meant and shook her head a bit as she snorted in feline laughter. Frey shot the cave lioness an ugly look as she moved to follow after Aay, her tail giving a few thoughtful flicks. She paused before the cabin, looking over it with her ruby eyes, admiring it. Frey had always liked the looks of buildings, though she could never imagine living in one. The tavern she often visited was lovely in its own way, but not terribly cozy in Frey's mind.

Slipping through the door with Maverick behind her, Frey took in her surroundings with a curious gaze. Her feet slowly trailed after Aay, but she would pause, distracted every so often, to pause and stare at some of the trinkets. Maverick, who was more open about her curious nature, went a little further into exploring. She poked her large nose around to sniff a few things, being careful not to knock anything over. The cave lioness tried to keep her tail as still as possible and seemed almost dainty the way she was tiptoeing around.

Frey moved over to Aay as she went to the bookcase, peering over her shoulder at the book she held. Frey was extremely familiar with the area, and with natural sources in general. She hardly ever used anything modern, after all. Studying the herbs, she nodded a bit. "I believe so, yes. They look familiar, though I am used to calling them something different. How many of each do you need?"

((>.> I need to create an opposing force for Frey to cause problems...hmmm...*looks thoughtful*))

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.