Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, Kupsy Slayers is my all time favorite anime, as you've already seen me freak out about. xDDDD

I didn't care for that new season they made it really seemed to me like they were trying WAY too hard to capture a new audience but keep the original fans at bay as well. =\ They didn't even bother to come up with a new sound track for the thing! I love the bgm in Slayers a lot, so when I heard the recycled music played over and over again and especially in really bad situations it made me cringe. *cry*

The stupid digimon thing was like, wtf!? The random cop guy was dumb. I would have loved to see them do something more with "Nama" aka Naga... Cuz I would have loved to see some sort of reunion or something. Also I was talking to another friend today and she asked if anything happens between Amelia and Zelgadis, I told her no so she was like, "I've watched them with their sexual tension for 3 seasons and then nothing? I want nothing to do with this!" I lol'd so hard. XD

Sorry I get really fired up talking about Slayers, I feel like it's one of my own, you know like a child or something, but I don't actually own any part of it. xD;;;
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 am Reply with quote        
It did seem a bit like some of the normal "character storylines" got a bit ignored... And Pokota sucks :P Silly little puppet boy...
And yeah, I wanted to see Naga in it more, even if it was just for more of the laugh... The laugh. xD

Also, kinda curious, do you watch it in english, or japanese with subs? 'cos personally I really don't like the english voices so I always watch the subs.
I haven't watched many animes at all but it almost always seems like the english voices are nothing compared to the japanese ones.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
SPOILERS FOR OTHERS! Happy
Yeah, and the whole, "Oh Rezo's still alive thing" was complete bull. =\ I was like WFT!? xD;;; Stupid stupid stupid! Dx

Oh only in Japanese with subs, I absolutely haaaaaaate the voice actors that they got for Slayers in English, can't stand them at all! DDDx Especially the Moo... *greatly dislikes David Moo* I heard that he wasn't the voice of Xellos in this season, but I could care less anyhow seeing as I didn't watch it English dubbed.

Now there are some anime that I've watched in English and/or Japanese, sometimes they do it well and other times they just suck. xD; Slayers however is one of those times that they sucked. XD
Heimdall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 am Reply with quote        
Mine's a tie between Death Note and Tiger & bunny
Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yeah! Tiger & Bunny was really good, I loved it!!! c:
Bakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quote        
Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Bakugan, Beyblade, Tai Chi Chasers, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Dragon Ball, Outlaw Star, Trinity Blood, Escaflowne, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Rave Master, Rurouni Kenshin, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Saiyuki Reload and Spiral.
Shiloh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quote        
I LOVE PRINCESS TUTU!!
I guess I have somewhat of a list even though I don't watch a large amount of anime. I also have this terrible habit of watching most of an anime but not finishing it.

My favourites are Mushishi, Cowboy Beebop, Tiger & Bunny, Eureka Seven, Claymore, Death Note (only liked it up until episode 25 Mad ), Soul Eater, and
Twelve Kingdoms had some good bits too.
I am also a couple of episodes into the first season of Darker Than Black. It's pretty good so far.

I think the list of anime I can't stand is longer Sweat
Fayh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
My all time favourite would be Get Backers. That show is funny and cool, I used to love it so much when I was about 15 or 16.

Then I didn't really watch any other shows for years...

Tiger & Bunny was the first one I really liked again. (:
LuckyKeyblade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quote        
My all time favorite is Sailor Moon, but my favorite ones at the moment are Mirai Nikki and Another. I highly recommend those two anime to anyone who likes horror and suspense anime. Happy
Ruvenea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quote        
DUH OFC HETALIA XD XD XD

A Humor and real nation story mixed on dis Anime.
This anime . 1 episode is just for 5 minute.
and have Axis Power Episode for 52 ep. and World Series for 30+ ep on total.
(but not ended yet).
In progress = hetalia Fantasia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quote        
My all time favorite is Black Rock Shooter. My other faves are Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai and Rei), Umineko, Hanamaru Kindergarten and Hetalia. (I also love panty and stocking, but thats a japanese cartoon with less of an anime style.)
Seras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
My Favorite Animes, well I have many favorites if you want to know the truth. :3
These are my favorites:
Hellsing (OVA!!!! NOT AMV): why? because of its amazing story line and story depth of the anime. :3
Soul Eater:Even though the manga is still continuing, this has proven to be one of the most action packed animes of all time.
Ruroni Kenshin: It's one of the very few anime that is actually based on the Meiji Era whereas most of these type of full blow Japanese culture animes are based on the Feudal era.
DB and DBZ: Because they are classics
Sailor Moon: Not only it's a classic, but it is also one of the first Magical Girl animes.:3
Card Captor Sakura: Awesome anime and the very first anime that actually uses cards based off of the Yin and Yang concept. (Unlike Yu-Gi-Oh who actually ripped off their idea off of Card Captor Sakura!!!!>>)
Blood +: I likes the charming romance and action in it.
Hiana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Pokemon
Naruto
Bleach
Ouran Host High School Club
Tokyo Mew Mew
Gravitation
Gakuen Heaven
Saiyuki
Vampire Knight
School Rumble
Shuffle!
Spice and Wolf
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
He is my Master
Loveless
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Kuroshitsuji
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Inuyasha
Code Geass
Yeah I have a lot of anime that I watch most I havent finished due to my laptop being too slow.
Sad
Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quote        
Hmm, favorite animes... Perhaps I should start from the beginning and then go on to what I remember.

Superbook (yes it is an anime, and no I didn't realize that until 18 years later)
SailorMoon (all 200 episodes during my sophomore year of HS, plus various movies)
Digimon (just gotta love em)
Pokemon (was my favorite while I was in gradeschool)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (omg I can't believe I had a crush on Yami when I was in HS)
Yu Yu Hakusho (I liked all of the gang except Kuwabara, he was a little on the dull side for me)
Bleach (I have a few more eps till I've seen them all, but I've seen all the movies and I'm current in the manga)
Fruits Basket (why u make me cry?!)
InuYasha (until the episodes got really repetitive)
Ghost Hunt (I don't see how my friend thought this was scary)
[C] Control (wow, I was not expecting it to be as good as it ended up being)
Kenichi (because who can resist how much he loves Miu)
MAR (that world was awesome)
Neuro (demon detective = epic)
Chrono Crusade (depressing, but the demon dude was good looking)

And I'll stop there, though there's many more.
jel2658

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
I just can't get enough Bleach. It's so awesome.
Also, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. It's freaking terrifying until the end of Kai. Thn it's just all dragged on. I mean, they solved the whole time loop thing but can't they stay on the horror aspect?

Life is like a tunnel. You'll never know where you end up.

Jel