Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Janirianna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think that i would be able to choose any favorite anime. If it all came down to it though then i guess that i would have to choose Code Geass then because it is such a cool anime.
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
NU NU HAKSHO.

...aka, Yu Yu Hakusho. Haha. My brother, not so good with Asian words xD

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Alyssia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Sailor Moon: Its how a lot of us got into anime to begin with

Ronin Warriors: Classic, strangly engaging though

Rurouni Kenshin (Samuri X): Classic....just classic

Samuri Seven: I loved the story and characters here

CowBoy Bebop: How doesn't love Ed??

Trigun: Another classic. It made you cry and laugh too~

Azu Manga Daioh: Lovable Characters...and you know you've had a few moments like that in high school~

Ranma 1/2: Martial Arts Comedy, with love triangles, and old men turning into panda....side splitting

Eureka Seven: Psalm of Planets: Love the animation and watching the characters grow. If you've not seen it go see it!

Trinity Blood: Short lived, I loved every bit~

Blood+: Epic, it made you cry, laugh, love and hate all at once.

Bleach

Ouran High Host Club: Light hearted and fun~

I think that covers it for me.
angelicious31

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite anime is naruto shippuden at the moment! Laugh
angelicious31

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite anime so far is naruto shippuden! Laugh
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
Currently, my favorites at this time are:

-Fairy Tail: Love how random it can get, im just a sucker for the uncommon hero. <3
-One Piece: Ah, random again! Maybe I just like this kind of art style. I love silly animes that make me laugh, but at the same time can be serious. Smile
-Freezing: Kind of sexual, but im really liking it so far. It kind of reminds me of Chobits, in a way.
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Eeeepp <3
-Elfen Lied: I seem to like "violent" animes that only have a hint of romance in it.
-Doubt: Creeped me out sooo much.
-Durararara: Totally. Crazy. Happy

I like a lot of variety in stories. <3

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
kaishi wrote:
Slayers - A classic, this show always makes me happy. Both goofy and intense, it's got the right balance for any show. Recently they came out with two new seasons.

I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THIS! :'D

Slayers is my AB-SO-LOOT favorite anime of all time! <33333 So much love for that series! I'm not so happy with what they ended up doing in the new seasons that they made recently though... I've heard many people saying they liked it or loved it but for me it just was sheer disappointment! TAT

Ahem, I also enjoy (I draw up a blank sometimes when I try remembering what I like):
Angel Beats
Dragon Ball/Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Panic! (fumoffu)
Get Backers
Gravitation
Gundam 08th MS Team
Gundam Wing
Highschool of the Dead
One Piece
Outlaw Star
Ronin Warriors
Sailor Moon
Slayers (of course already mentioned)
Tiger & Bunny
Trigun

And like I said I'm sure there are more but those are some I can remember for now. xD;
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quote        
Alright.

I go on and off of anime (and Jdrama) a lot, so the list changes frequently. Currently:

Angel Beats
Clannad
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Ghost in the Shell
drawingablankdrawingablank
Oh yeah, Sailor Moon, duh

Come to think of it Ghost in the Shell looks really weird there...

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quote        
OH THAT'S ONE I FORGOT TOO!
I love Utena as well!
It made me so mad, it mad me cry I was all over the place, but maybe I'm just weird like that myself. xD;

I've never seen Ghost in the Shell, though I hear it's really good, alone with like so many others. xD

Do you like to watch Super Sentai shows..? c:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:10 am Reply with quote        
Oh my god Utena. <3 I've never seen such strong symbolism in an anime before, or maybe I'm not perceptive/just haven't watched enough good shows.

I used to hate Ghost in the Shell because I naturally despite politics and all that, but I guess being out of school made me crave the intellectual stimulation. It's a wonderful show with beautiful characters and storyline, but it can be kind of hard to follow - for me, at least.

I've never heard of that. What's it about?

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quote        
Yes I agree with you completely! Though I think Angel Beats was also very emotional and saddening towards the end. At first I was all like, "LAWL" and then I was like, "BAWL". xDDDD

Hmmm, I dunno. Maybe I wouldn't be able to follow it that much either then..? Sometimes I have to read things over and over to get them, so I might have to watch it over and over to get it. Like I saw Inception, good movie, but HORRIBLY CONFUSING! xD;

Well you mentioned Jdramas so I thought you might be interested in these are well. c:
You know what Power Rangers are here...? They are what Japan has been and is still showing all the time, basically Power Rangers IS Super Sentai (Shinkenger Samurai squad in American, I believe, is a really good one -the Japanese one I mean). I haven't seen the American equivalent to it, but Shinkenger is awesome~! Oh and Kamen Rider, have you seen that either? :0 My favorite Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider W, it's such a good one~! I love Shotaro & Philip~!!! <333
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quote        
When it comes to anime SERIES, I have one title that stands out over all of them: Record of Lodoss War. It's essentially the godfather of fantasy anime as we know it, and it's my ultimate favorite.

When it comes to anime in general, I like anime movies more because I don't have to invest as much time into it as I have to with series. I can sit down, watch it, and say "That was good!" or "Why did I watch that?" I've seen people's lives taken watching hundred-something episode anime series, and I don't want that for myself.

When it comes to the movies, my favorites are The Cat Returns, Tekkonkinkreet, Castle in the Sky, Paprika, and Tokyo Godfathers. I'm always looking for more!

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Akira is a pretty good movie, you could always look into that if you haven't already seen it. :o
oceandream

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite is still Digimon, The Cat returns, and Inuyasha. I used to like Bleach before it started the newest chapters.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't have posted in this thread but then I saw Slayers mentioned <3

Only anime I've ever watched all of, including the films... Can't make myself be bothered with any others, but will always love Slayers. The new series was alright, but I certainly wouldn't call it my favourite. The second series maybe? Never thought about it before lol..

I just never find myself interested in animes other than it, I look at them and just go "... Eeeh.."

JOLLY COOPERATION!