Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2
oxnerdpb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe I'm odd, but I found that A Goofy Movie has some of the best music (as far as disney music goes), which Eye to Eye and Stand Out. Heck, even the first song "Day After Today" is pretty darn good.

But I kinda get tired of hearing the classic, y'know, working at the place and all. Especially the new "Time of you life" or w/e song it is. Kalin, you know the one. Or maybe it's just me. XD

-Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quote        

I know them all. .___.

I totally forgot about A Goofy movie. I used to fucking JAM to Eye to Eye. I would seriously watch thhe end part when they actually get to the Powerline(was that his name?)concert over and over before the days of burning CDs. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Rurik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
I used to be obsessed with Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mulan. All of the songs from those movies have me singing along. Even Hellfire. ..Especially Hellfire. I guess it's kinda weird for a chick to sing along to that one xD

Well.. except for the Feast of Fools. I have a psychological aversion to that one, even if it is a good one. *wince* ..poor Quasi...
oxnerdpb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
@Kalin:

What I really miss is the music from our restaurant. It was so nice, hearing some songs my mom used to play on the cd player (when dad was on business trips, my mom would always start playing her "folksy" music), jazzed up to match the theme. Unfortunately, back in the kitchen, I don't hear it at all. Even out front, it seems like it's more repetitive than ever.

Anyhoo, hope this isn't too far off topic, and to bring it back:

So long as it isn't the Small World music, disney typically does a good job.

In particular, I also like the Pirates of the Caribbean music. I remember listening to it and playing it in High School Orchestra. Talk about fun music to play. Happy

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quote        
The only song I believe tyou don't hear anymore in the shows is the Jessie yodeling song. They still play the Bullseye song and "You've Got A Friend in Me"

THANK GAWD cowboy conecakes has been toned down to only being played when somebody happens to actually order them. xD

I LOVE the soundtracks to Brother Bear and Hunchback of Notre Dame. <333

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
oxnerdpb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quote        
But I LOVED the cowboy conecake song.

Cowboy conecakes, a party on your plate. They're bright and sweet and fun to eat, a taste to celebrate! *shot*

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
oxnerdpb wrote:
But I LOVED the cowboy conecake song.

Cowboy conecakes, a party on your plate. They're bright and sweet and fun to eat, a taste to celebrate! *shot*

You and Marti both, WHY?!?!? @_____@

I like the new music better, but I do miss the characters. </3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Odd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quote        
Rurik wrote:
I used to be obsessed with Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mulan. All of the songs from those movies have me singing along. Even Hellfire. ..Especially Hellfire. I guess it's kinda weird for a chick to sing along to that one xD

Well.. except for the Feast of Fools. I have a psychological aversion to that one, even if it is a good one. *wince* ..poor Quasi...

Hellfire was one of Disney's crowning moments of awesome. I'm a big fan of the voice actor they had playing Frollo, because he also did the voice for the main villain in a show I used to watch called ReBoot. His name was Tony Jay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quote        
Of all time?? Oh gosh, that's tough. Disney music is just all so good and melodious. I love Tarzan and Mulan's music, though. :3
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
ahaha I am so happy to have found thsi topic xD I have a playlist on youtube dedicated for Disney songs. xDD *dork*

Really there's just too many to list and I want to respond to all of you...but I'm trying not to get all crazy and stuff. I'm like a fan-girl for disney songs.....only I'm a dude. and I DON'T squeal. ;>>

"Reflection" in Mulan
"We Are One" Lion King 2 <3 I love this one so much I listened to it in several languages. xD Once again I am a dork.
"God Help the Outcasts" I cried ;__;

@Odd: You like the song Hellfire? ....you really are odd aren't you? x3 I kid. There were parts to it I liked but it just was CREEPY.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
My favorite is probably Color of the Wind from Pocahontas, but I liked Mulan as well. Now I want to listen to the songs again Duh Oh, I also liked Beauty and the Beast Bouncy Heart