Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mella

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quote        
So, at this moment in time, I am obsessed with music that has appeared in the older disney movies (not the horrible new ones they are making *sighs* D: ).

So, Mella is curious. What is your favorite disney song of all time? Favorite disney song from each movie?

My favorite disney song of all time right now is "You'll be in my heart" by Phil Collins, from Tarzan. Though I do REALLY love a TON of Lion king songs such as "We are one", "I just can't wait to be king", "Circle of Life", ect. OH OH OH. And Mulan. I can't forget about Mulan. Like "A girl worth fighting for" and "I'll make a man out of you"

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quote        
D:< I LOVE DISNEY MUSIC. LOL.

Okay so I of course love all of the Lion King music, because it's my favorite.
I'm with you on Mulan <33 also ultra love. The Hunchback of Notre Dame has some awesome songs. And uhhh Beauty and the Beast. XD And Hercules.
etcetcetc

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Shocked YES! Lion King's soundtrack is beautiful, it has that great sunny-orange-yellow feeling, and it's fantastic Bouncy Heart
I also love Alice in Wonderland's soundtrack. I could sing The Unbirthday Song all day long. Happy

(i'm really sorry for my english Duh )

*a very merry unbirthday to me, laralala* Bouncy Heart
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quote        
I love Disney songs, too.

I have favorites from Mulan, Hercules, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid.... it goes on and on.

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Striptease

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quote        
Oh my gosh, Mella. We're like, Disney twins or something! I absolutely love the old Disney classics, their songs included. You can't forget "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. I absolutely loved that song, seriously. But yeah, I really like the old Disney movies. We have all of them stacked up in our VHS rack (hidden somewhere in the house). Oh, and The Lion King definitely has an amazing soundtrack to it.
Bound

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
I'm here to agree with all the Disney music love~! :D

I think Beauty and The Beast is probably my favourite Disney films, song-wise (particularly Be Our Guest and Belle), but of course I can't deny The Lion King and Mulan either~ I think I'm pretty mainstream in my taste in Disney music, but maybe those songs are just that good, haha~

Vixie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
disney music is awesome <3
and its good that we're talking about REAL disney music and not crappy hannah montana or the jonas brothers.. THANK GOD Happy

i LOVE the songs from the little mermaid, aladdin and beauty and the beast mostly, but i also love snow white & the seven dwarfs <3

click the egg
Neffable

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quote        
Mella wrote:
And Mulan. I can't forget about Mulan. Like "A girl worth fighting for" and "I'll make a man out of you"

Those two songs are two of my favourites. Not even just Disney music, but a pair of my two favourite songs all time.

I have no idea what my favourite would be . . . I'm a huge sucker for Beauty and the Beast. Anything that comes from that is good, but in the Broadway adaptation, the song "If I Can't Love Her" . . . ugh. Pure love. It's epic. (Not to mention props for being able to use it during a report for Moliere's The Misanthrope. FTW.)

Tied with that has to be "Go the Distance" from Hercules. <3 I wish I could say just for Roger Bart, but nope. It's just awesome all over. I constantly have "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty stuck in my head. . .

I also completely and entirely dig "Bop Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You, Too)" from Pete's Dragon. And no list is complete without "A Whole New World" and "Colors of the Wind", from Aladdin and Pocahontas, respectively.

This "list" is getting long. Then again, I'm biased toward classic Disney as a whole. I frequently hold Disney movie marathons for myself with old school VHS tapes and I have pretty much every Disney song evar on my iPod. =D
Clover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
When I see these topics related with Disney music, the first thing that comes on my mind is Lion King.
Also Aristocats: Everybody Wants to be a Cat ( though I like french version of this song better)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
Try listening to Disney songs in different languages. You can find a lot of them on youtube. "Savages" from Pocahontas sounds pretty good in French, and the German version of "I'll Make a Man Out of You" (a.k.a. Sei Ein Mann) is pretty badass.
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote        
Odd wrote:
Try listening to Disney songs in different languages. You can find a lot of them on youtube. "Savages" from Pocahontas sounds pretty good in French, and the German version of "I'll Make a Man Out of You" (a.k.a. Sei Ein Mann) is pretty badass.

Some of them are worth a giggle!

Curiosly my favorite Disney Films don't involve song and dance...

But I like the music in the Winnie the Pooh shorts, and unlike how most of my child hood has been mucked up, the new films are good to! And the Ending song; "If I Didn't Have You" sung by the main leads over the credits...

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Micamone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
Classic Disney is just awesome Bouncy Heart

I love the music from Pocahontas, and defiantly like 'Make A Man Out of You' and 'A Girl Worth Fighting For' from Mulan. I also LOVE Aladdin, and I like the songs 'Friend Like Me' and 'Prince Ali'
All the music from the Aristocats is awesome too *loves Thomas O'maly*

My uniCreatures account

My Shee Garden Minis
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
I love the old Disney music all of the classic stuff I grew up with. It's a shame that Disney have kinda let it slip now with all the crap they are bringing out (the songs at least). I don't know what my favourite song is, I liked all the songs from Mulan a lot, I think they were some of the best.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, gosh! I love the Mulan songs when they're at training camp! XD; <333

So hilarious and awesome! <3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quote        
Who doesn't love:

A Whole New World
Part of Your World
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
So This is Love
Once Upon a Dream
Under the Sea
Someday My Prince Will Come
Tale as Old as Time
Be Our Guest
AKSHULLY ALL SONGS FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEATS ARE EPIC WIN
You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me
Colors of the Wind

Okay I'm getting tired of naming so many classics, but disney =LOVE.

One of my favorite soundtracks was for Brother Bear. It did not get nearly enough love. </3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.