Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
Why does so much have to run through my mind?

It can't be simple. . . slow or peaceful. . . can it? HUH

*falls over* my mind is going out of control. . . and I am worried that i am gonna end up screwing myself over. . .

anyone else know this feeling?

When was the last time you drove yourself to the edge and then some. . . like made yourself thing you were crazy.

Lets chat about it. . .

Or am I the only one and you guys are gonna get me one of those cool coats?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quote        
I'm the same way. It feels like my mind is literally swirling with thoughts and they're going so fast, I can't keep track of them.

Usually if I walk to my grandma's, uncle's, or friend's house and pop in to talk, the thoughts slow down.

I've also felt like that with the emotional breakdowns that I used to have. Nothing would happen, and suddenly I'd start crying and it would keep getting worse. Before I knew it or could stop it, I was wanting to throw myself against the walls or hurt myself so I could faint and get it over with. I don't really know why those stopped, but I haven't had a problem with it since February.

And I LIKE those coats, thank you very much. >.>;

Tod Engel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quote        
Life got so fucked up for me a year and couple months ago I actually convinced myself I was a werewolf until a month ago... One hell of acoping method, eh?

I had fun in that jacket for your information.

My PSP is my computer, so I'm a little slow to reply. Bear with me.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Seeing as I have ADHD, my mind is always going a million miles a moment. I always have thoughts that are zooming around, and most of the time, they arent relevant.

Like right now, I am plaing online, watching tv and texting my friends, and I am still thining about calling the bank, doing laundry an all the things that I need to do for work.

It kinda is annoying thinking so much all the time. Thats mainly why I like online roleplay games, or chat sites. I can talk in multiple threads and never get lost in the conversations because I can keep up wth it all in my mind.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
I know the feeling. My mind never rests. I'm always thinking, wondering, daydreaming, etc.. Sometimes I even find myself doing so without knowing. o_O

See, I'm doing it right now. *smacks her head* Shush. >_<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
*slams head into the wall again*
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
*puts a pillow between your head and the wall and pats your head*

:3

What all is going through your mind?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
The stuff that I mentioned in the lounge somewhere. . .
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
But you didn't mention as much as you could. ;3 Talk to me about it.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
But what is there to say?

Maybe you should talk abotu something? Whats up with you O__O

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
NO. D; Whaaa, you're so complicated.

And if I talk about something it'll end up being about my current problem, and that's never fun.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Did you notice how we both dont wanna talk about our issues and we wanna help each other XD

*pats your head* I dont see any reason to put my petty issues on others.

I dont like to lie so I often will say some things if people ask. . . but I dont often go into detail cause most people have things much worse then me.

I could go on and on about almost anything if i felt like it. . . and while in your mind I bet you think you can help me if I talked ( I am not saying you can or cant ), I bet that if you talked about whats wrong. . . it too would be something that I might be able to help with. . .

Is Chu a hypocritical helper but not wanna be helpeded person? XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
XDD I'm very hypocritical. That means you are too though.

I'm just... stubborn with things. ><;; I have a belief that I can handle everyone's problems on my own.

Like... my current problem. It's killing me that I can't talk to him until TOMORROW and straighten things out, because that just lets this idea of my cheating on him fester in his head. He can be pretty easily jealous too, so he may begin thinking things and that'll just make it worse. It seems though that there's nothing I can do, so I might as well help you. ^_^

I'm sure things will work out between he and I though. We're pretty mature with things; the other couples I know would have started screaming at each other by now, or nearly broken up. He and I talked over myspace for like... five minutes. Hardly anything got done but we decded to talk about it tomorrow when we can handle it more easily. :/

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
*clings to the Chu* yes I am a hypocrite. . . and I don care. . . I am me and I help people. . . XD

and and and i know what you mean by that. . . I try doing it too usually. . .

I am sure it will be alright. . . you seem very level headed and by the way you talk about him I would hope he realizes what he has with you.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you! XD No one seems to realize that logic for some reason except for us. Yes, yes. 'Tis a bad habit sometimes.

Thanks. ^_^ I'm trying to stay optimistic about it. Actually if I went to sleep I'd feel better but I want to stay on for a bit longer. >.>;