Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Ye Olde Berlin's Art Shoppe [OPEN and needs requests]
glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
Oh speaking of musicals, have you ever heard of Repo! The Genetic Opera?

Great little story there, I love it. x) Even if it's a little violent.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
It sucks, doesn't it? You think you're like, best of friends forever and ever and then the next thing you know, they do a 360 personality change and bam. There you go.

Ugh, it's so sad, I've lost so many friends that way.

I've like, changed very little growing up, I've become more mature in how I take things, mind you, but overall I still act the same dorky way.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Aaya, the worst part is that usually you don't know WHY they had this huge personality change. They just do. I'm lucky, my friends haven't gone through 360's like that. I hope they don't.

I've changed a lot from when I was little, though. I used to be a shy, quiet adorable little girl. Now I never stop talking. I guess I kinda did my own 360 personality change! :O

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Cougati

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
@glimpse: I've heard very good things about it, but never seen it myself. Planning on it though. Smile

@aaya-tan: Yeah, funny how that works out. Well, not really funny, but odd at least. It seems like you're the only person to mature, because all the people around you throwing hissy fits seem so immature, and yet, you're still yourself.
Berlin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, man. I know I've had a few personality 360s myself, but I never notice until someone tells me. Then it's obvious.

I hope I don't do it too much more. I love the groups of friends I have now. I can't imagine hanging out with anyone else. That would just be weird.
glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
@Berlin, you're lucky. I dislike too many of my friends most of the time. :\ They sometimes...don't use the best judgment, that's all.

@Cougati WARNING: If you watch it, you'll be humming lyrics for days xD

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
I know, Berlin! I've had the same thing happen.

I used to always be depressing because I was still a teen going through a lot with parental problems and my current school situation.

But now, I guess I DID have my own little 360. I've stopped being a bitch about everything and started being more of a cool kinda chicka.

I'm going to be like, the cool mom when I get my own kids. Everyone's gonna want me for a mom cuz I'm awesome fun with everyone.

I'm still kinda emo, my friend who's just 23 already been married and had a baby. ;A; I've never even been kissed. *tamaki's in the corner*

glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Aaya, you are definitely a cool kinda chica~ Bouncy Heart

DUDE. My friend's getting married to her boyfriend this summer, and I'm going to their ceremony. I've never been kissed either SOB SOB But it's mostly my own fault for spending so much of high school being EXTREME EMO DEPRESSING.

I'M HAPPY FOR MY FRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND BUT IT'S LIKE: WHERE'S MY LUV YOU GUYSSSS? xD

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Berlin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
That's okay. You guys still have a bunch of time to find someone.

I think you really need to figure out yourself before you can even think about a relationship with another person. And you two seem to know yourselves pretty well.

Me, on the other hand, I'm still trying to figure out who I am. I don't have much so far, but I think deep down, I like me. Which is always good.
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
D:

D8

GLIM SHALL NOT GO UNLOVED! *nestnests on*

Yes, I'm known for nesting on people. I'm like an awesomesauce folk like that.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm holding out until marriage for the full three bases if you know what I mean. It's kinda sad though, I see all my friends that are like, younger than me and they're preggo but unmarried. :/

Kinda fixes the problem of being a single parent if you don't boink to begin with.

glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
@Aaya NOOO DON'T NEST ON MEEEE! I'M NOT MEANT FOR NESTING! D8

But you're still awesomesauce. Bouncy Heart

Whenever I see people that are younger than me [17 and under] and pregnant I...don't really know how I feel. Most of them are single mothers and don't really want the baby.

So waiting until marriage would really solve that problem right therr.

@Berlin You've really hit your mark on that one. You can't love somebody until you love yourself first! D: And while it's hard to really figure yourself out, it sometimes even harder to love who you are. So you kinda have a head start in that department. x)

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
I can't genuinely say I honestly love myself in all honesty.

I mean, I can't right now. But I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, either. I know a few weirdos have hit on me in the past and all, but, like.

I don't really want to deal with that kind of exposure. People are weird and mean and very cruel to you, especially when I was a kid. I'm seriously overweight.

But I've lost a lot so far, I used to be 220, now I'm 190. I'm still losing weight with each passing week with walking and diet and excersize. It's hard, though, especially when I'm doing it all by myself.

But I've found some meds that really help and are FDA approved so it's not like I'm gonna hurt myself.

How I look, I can't stand it, but, as a person, myself, I love myself because I have an emotional rollercoaster ride with myself a lot of the time. One day I'm happy, the next I'm upset, the next I'm hyper as hell and it sticks for weeks, even if I'm upset I'm still hyper. IT's weird. xD

glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
I've gotten to love you, Aaya and I've known you for only a little while. Bouncy Heart

My family has always been really supportive and weight and self image. Especially my sister. She made me believe that as long as I felt healthy and good, that I was okay. Whenever I was younger and I used to feel bad about myself, she would attack me with everything that was good about myself and why I was beautiful. And when I didn't believe her, she would just say it more often until I did. I was kinda lucky to have that kind of support. So I'm not that upset about the way I look [thank goodness] I just hate having this baby face. D: It's just not going to keep being cute when I turn 25 and get mistaken for 16. D:<

But there's no much I can do about that now is there? x)

So I like myself. It's not love, but it's close.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
D'aww. You're awesome, though, Glim! I always get along with artists that are willing to cut loose and have fun every once in a while.

Especially about art in general. Some art students just take it so seriously that it's not even fun anymore. That's why I quit the art program at my school in the end. I wasn't drawing for a career, yeah, I wanted to be good at it, but I didn't want to LIVE off of it.

Art is like, my escape. It's my air when I'm suffocating in reality, you know/ I'm more of a writer and singer anyway. I write a ton of music and I plan on selling it eventually.

But I gotta find a buyer. Anyway, my main career choice is computer sciences. In this day and age, fck ups are always messing up their computer somehow, and they pay THOUSANDS for it to be fixed right?

Dude, just cleaning the temp file can fix a computer sometimes, and getting paid 1k to do it? Sure as hell I'll do it! I just gotta get certified and start takin' the classes.

WEight has always been an issue in my family. Everyone is overweight, even just a little bit, but living with an ex-marine makes life a bit more.. Difficult. =A=;

glimpse

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh gosh I have met artists who are really so into technically perfecting their work that it loses its soul, you know? And they really don't seem to enjoy what they do so I'm wondering why they're working so hard. D:

I'd totally buy your music just because I'm sure it's awesome. x)

YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT, CHICA.

I'M TOTALLY INTO COMPUTERS TOO. D:

But I'm more into the web design, CSS, blah blah blah portion of it. Still, I'm taking an A+ course in the summer so we could totally be awesome computer repair women. x)

My sister recently lost a lot of weight. She just...ate healthy. She's the laziest person I know, she hates exercise and has a slow metabolism. She just stuck to being a strict vegetarian and dropped the weight like water. It took a while, but she got it done. And she likes her body now, so I'm happy for her too. But I'll keep my little bit of chub [it keeps me warm at night in this cold house T^T]

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next