Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Ye Olde Berlin's Art Shoppe [OPEN and needs requests]
Berlin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
I am so going back and forth on applying as an artist for this site right now...
Tsumi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
@BerlinHawk: haha, and here I've been wondering why you get yourself such a nickname ^^

hope you get the chance to visit Germany, it's really nice here Smile also germans might give an uptight and unfriendly impression most of them are actually nice and openminded people ^^
(I've got really irritated at first because people tend to simply starr at you on the bus, train or at the bus station xD I've been thinking 'jeez how rude' and 'what's up with these people' all the time until I get used to it xD)

@Cougati: ah, that's so cool Smile I've been to Rom when I was 6 or 7 years old and I really enjoyed that trip but I don't remember all that much of it ^^ I'd love to visit Italy again but I mostly ends up making a trip somewhere else because of my friends ^^° (And I also want to visit USA and Australia *_____* AND of course Japan TT-TT that would be so cool)
Do you remember in which city of Germany you've been?

I'm from Estonia Smile

|my ArtShop|
Berlin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
XDD Oh, right!

I have a super bad habit of using city and country names for my characters and whatnot.

Berlin was one of my favorites. But I also like to use Silesia and Luxembourg a lot. Happy
Tsumi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
lol, I just realized 'Silesia' is English for 'Schlesien' xD
how comes u use Silesia? it isn't even a country or city more like a province (I suppose some people don't even now it belonged Prussia but then again it pretty much belonged to a bunch of other countries around Poland xD)

|my ArtShop|
Cougati

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
THAT'S SO AWESOME.

I love that regain of the world.

But...I'm Czech. ahaha....

Wheee.

I want to move to Italy after I graduate. I love it there. I never wanted to come home after I went the first time. XD

Berlin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
My family originated from Silesia when it was under the control of Germany/Prussia/I don't remember. Or something. I read it somewhere and liked it. XD
Cougati

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
You're so vague.

Berlin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
It's a curse.

Being the type of learner I am means I have trouble explaining things through words without using body language.

Though I am trying to get better.

Plus I don't know what I am talking about most of the time.
Cougati

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm sure that will improve over time then.

But yeah.

Learning how to talk without waving your hands so much might not be a bad thing.

Tsumi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quote        
@BerlinHawk: ah, I see. that's pretty interesting Happy my father was born not thaaat far from that region as but he is from core to core a Pole xD

and LOL most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about, either. But you just have to talk with self confidence and people would rarely doubt you ^^ I just spread my dangerous smattering and get away with it xD

@Cougati: rly? do you speak the laguage?
I've been to Prag last summer and I expected to understand something, at least. (since I speak Polish and Russian). But I understood absolutely NOTHING xD

And I can understand why you want to move to Italy. I've been reading a lot about that country, in the past. And my mother tend to tell a lot of stories about 'adventures' in Italy. She's been there often when she was younger ^^

|my ArtShop|
Cougati

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
'fraid not. I'm third generation American. The last person who spoke fluent czech in my family passed away last year. :< But I've always wanted to learn. Guess I lost my chance though, huh?

Yeah. I'm going to study Italian in college, and go from there. Even if I don't move there, I'll definitely go back someday. XD

Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Mind if I be really really annoying and order more than one thing? Smile
Just do whichever you're most comfortable with Smile

Username: Lunar
Type: chibi
Reference:
Which one of us you're commissioning: Cougati
Details: Make her look a little crazy and stalky with her claws? Smile
Oh and name is Nightmares on wax.

Reference:
Details: She has white eyes, thats pretty much it just make her look pretty. Smile

Reference: +
Details: Sexy but obviously not overboard, have them interacting with each other either naughtily or properly sexily but I think mischevious and naughty would be more fitting Smile
Oh my skirt in this one should be like a robe inbetween the legs rather than a skirt? lol like the shendyt I guess, or whatever or showing a little leg. <3

Payment for all 1000 + Chibi of an avatar of your choice (See signature)? Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
I'll do it!

You can count on me!

Oh, but...For the first avatar, it's a little small, so what's the eye color? That would help me out tremendously.

Oh, and for payment, that's fine! But would it be ok with you if I got one of my characters rather than my avi? please~

glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
AH COUGY! BERLIN! D: YOUR SHOP IS ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE, WHY IS THAT?

I will bump this up immediately, so all the world will see your amazing arts Bouncy Heart

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Cougati

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 am Reply with quote        
Thanks for that.

Both of us have been terribly busy IRL.

I shall come back immediately. I have those commissions to finish to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next