Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quote        
Shin's grandmother pailed slightly

"What did she do to get in there!? Did you have soething to do with this?" She asked giving him a skeptical look.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Koma picked up a chair to prepare for the onslaught of pain, ready to defend himself.
"I'm sorry! She fell in the woods! I had to carry her back!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quote        
"The woods!? She never goes out there!"

Shins grandmother walked over to Koma and grabbed him by the ear.

"You will take me to her right now! I want to hear what she has to say about this mister. And consider this another heavy sum added to your dept!"

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah! They threw me out! I don't know how to go back!"
Wonderful... more debts...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Well I do!" Shin grandmother said as she dragged him over to the door.

"you better hope she gives me a good answer or so help you will be paying me back until you turning old a gray!"

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
Too tired to move or resist, Koma rag-dolled under his own weight and the force of Shin's grandmother. He flopped almost uselessly through the streets behind her.
He... won't... move!
Naturally. He's exhausted. Let his body rest. Even a bear must sleep for the night.

For the first time in a very, very long day, Koma's mind was at peace. He would have fallen asleep in the clutches of the crazy grandmother if the pain of the dirt on his bare flesh didn't snap him awake.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
Shin's grandmother dragged him all the way to the hospital, making her own little show as she yelled and demanded to see her granddaughter. Evenually she was lead to the room that Shin was resting in. Shin looked at her grandmother in surprise, still looking rather tired and weak. She smiled nervously as she came in, noticing that Koma seemed to have gotten the worse of her grandmother's attitude.
"Hey grandmother...I can explain this really.." She started to say as she went into the details of her injury, leaving out the part of Koma being part bear adn instead said that she had tripped in to woods withing the town boarders, just so she wouldn't suspect anything.