Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Instinct buzzed him back to life.
Speak. She's talking about Shin!
"Huh? What? Oh-okay..." Koma stumbled after her, incredibly tired.
Is something wrong with Shin...?

((I like how I scared everybody sh!tless there... lol))

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
The nurse led Koma into the hospital and showed him to the waiting area. She motioned for him to take a seat.

"The doctor will be with you in a moment to talk to you, please wait here."

The nurse scurried off to go tend to some paper work and left Koma alone to sit and wait with the other peope.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Koma looked groggily at all the people sitting around him, gazing at his tarnished kish and ragged face. His eyes began to droop. When his eyes blinked open again, there were less people and a face looked down on him.
Kome looked up, one eye more open than the other.
"Whuzzah?"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quote        
A man of average height and build looked down at Koma, his hair slicked back and round glasses on his face. He gave Koma a once over before looking down at some papers in his hand.

"You are the gentleman the brought in miss Shin, yes?"

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Nod your head.

Koma's head bobbed up and down again in his drowsiness.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Alright, by any chance are you a family member or friend?"

The doctor asked.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Family. You claimed her as your mate. I watched you do it.
Friend. You are human, Koma, bears and humans are a little different.
"Ah... f-friend..." Koma spoke a lot quieter than he was used to.
Whatever happened in that forest took a lot out of him.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
"The doctor nodded his head again. Then a nurse came over to the two.

"Miss Shin has awakened doctor."

The doctor turned to Koma

"Why don't we go visit her then? Have some questions for the both of you."

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Koma obediently rose and followed the doctor, unsure of what waited before him.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Shin woke up dizzy and slightly out of place. She could tell that she was in a bed and covered but she could not feel her injured leg. She looked around the room with blurred vision and tried to figure out if Koma was there or not. Her search was stopped however by the sound of a door opening and the doctor and Koma stepping. Shin looked over to the blurred shape that was Koma and weakly smiled, a little to tired for talking. The doctor walked over tp the end of Shins bed and looked at her chart.

"Well it looks like you'll be here a for an overnight miss Shin, we need to keep an eye on your wound so it doesn't get infected."

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Koma's mouth started moving automatically.
"Will I be able to stay here with her?"
You really need to stop that.
Why? It's fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
The doctor shook his head.

"I can't give you a certain answer. If you want to stay with her for the evening you need written concent from her parent/ gardian(sp?) and you also need permission from the person actually staying as well." He said as he looked to Shin.

Shin nodded her head and looked over to Koma.

"Make sure you tell grandma I'm okay."

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
((It's guardian, but whtevr))

Koma rose as the doctor took him by the arm to lead him out.
Oh, I am so not letting this fly!
Sigh... you never learn, do you?
"Yeah, yeah... I'll tell her."
Koma wandered the town aimlessly until he recognized the tea shoppe. By then, it was well past dinner time and the sun was setting.
He quietly tried to sneak onto the ground floor...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
"SHIN!" Her grandmother yelled from the back of the shop. "Where have you been?!"

She came to the front and saw Koma. She looked around before staring that the boy.

"Where is Shin?"

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
Koma was unsure how to answer her question.
"She's... uh... at... a hospital? Sleeping, probably?"
He flinched ready to throw up a table or a chair in defense of the torrent that would billow forth before him.