Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Plot: Shin is walking through the forest, minding her own business, when she hears something over in a patch of trees off the trail. Shin, being ever curious goes and investigates.

Character: Shin is a 16 year old girl. She's short and not to shapely but attractive none the less. Her clothes are a simple pair of black pants and a black t-shirt. She also has on a rather old pair of sandals. Her hair is black and slightly tussled from lack of brushing it and her eyes are purple.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Koma's mind raced with fear and blood. He was raging through the forest, crashing into trees and rocks rushing to get away. His black fur was mattled with bare spots and bloody patches. His eyes were wild. Behind him he left a precarious din and a trail of carnage that went on for some 8-900 feet before he collapsed in a clearing, exhausted.
He wasn't sure if he had escaped, it could be anywhere. Anywhere. But his vision began to turn fuzzy and grey and he felt his mass of fur and muscle retract to reveal a shredded shirt.
Koma lay on the forest floor, unconcious, but human once again.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
Shin walked through the patch of trees and came face to face with the bloody form of a boy on the ground. Shin's first reaction was to stare in fright at the boy on the ground, the fear of a possible killer in the forest right now consuming her mind. Her fear's were halted however when she realized that this was no time to be freaking out when the person could possibly still be alive. Shin ran over to the boy and shakily placed a hand on his shoulder and tapped it enough to that it wouldn't hurt him but would get his attention if he was conscious.

"Hey...hey, are you okay? Please try to respond if you can hear me, okay?"

Shin stared at the boy intently waiting to see if he would move or not. When he didn't move or respond, Shin grabbed his wrist and checked his pulse

"Oh good, he has a pulse...but it's weak...I better take his to a safer place to get a better check on." She thought

Shin then gently grabbed the boy swung one of his arms around her shoulder so she could grab him around his waist. His head bobbed to the side and leaned itself on her cheek.

"Hold on, I'll get you to my house as fast as i can."

Shin the started to drag/carry the boy through the trees and back the way she had come from.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
Koma's mind was a hazy replay of the past day or so.
Fleeing from that place... stopping to rest... drinking from a clear stream...
Koma's eyes peeked open to find himself laying down in a room he didn't recognize. It was bright, and everything hurt. He tried to move, and nothing happened.
Sit up.
Nothing.
Sit. UP.
His body wasn't responding to even his instinct, which took over more often than he did. Why was nothing working?
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
Shin was sitting quietly in the corner of her room in the living arrangements above her grandmother's tea shop, The Golden Dragon. She scribbled away in her diary with haste, taking down every moment of her day with the up most detail. She looked out the window and into the crowded street, I was after all one of the busier streets at night. A soft noise of shifting cloth caught Shin's attention and placed it on the boy laying in her bed. She crawled over to the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder to make him still.

"It's nice to see you awake, but please don't be into much of a hurry to move. The doctor has only just left a few moments ago after checking and bandaging your wounds." Shin said in a clam voice so she wouldn't scare him.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
"D-doctor?" Koma disapproved of that word.
He gave a large inhale, and tried to learn as much about the room as he could. He smelled mainly herbs, a majority of which came from beneath, where he assumed a downstairs was. He smelled the wet ink in a book across the room. He smelled animals and sweat outside.
A city. This is a city.
Koma realized he was in possibly one of the most inconvenient positions of his life. A population density that was abnormally higher than just him. He twisted his neck, hearing a satisfying crack.
"Where are we?"
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Shin jumped slightly at the sound of his neck cracking and blinked a couple of times in shock before shaking her head and answering her question.

"You are in my room, above my grandmother's Tea shop. Please don't be worried, you are safe here. the only people that ever come through here are the traveling merchants."

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Tea Shop. Cool. A place that sells tea.
Koma thought to himself. What is "tea"?
He tried his best to make it look like he knew what he was talking about.
"Tea! Oh, I love tea! What kinds of tea do you have?"
Koma had a plan. Get downstairs without trouble, get out the door, and get the flip out of here.
The trick was getting up from bed. His limbs refused to work, and he couldn't feel the sheet on top of him. Or clothes. Was he wearing any clothes? Koma panicked, knowing he couldn't move his arms to check.
Koma quickly regained his cool. He'd smooth-talked out of worse. He could handle this fine kettle of fish he'd gotten himself into.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
Shin smiled and giggled at his rather cheerful reaction to where he was considering his situation.

"All kinds of tea, from high quality teas from far off places to the stuff that's grown right out back in my grandmother's garden. Would you like some tea to drink? You must me really thirsty...Now that i think about it you must be hungry to right?"

Shin stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'll go get you something to eat and drink. so stay put okay?" Shin said as she winked playfully and left the room while shutting the door

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
As soon as he heard her walking down the steps, Koma began to try to will his limbs to move.
Move, MOVE! Come on!
Still nothing.
Koma sighed. He was going to be here, trapped in a house with a mousy female in a city, of all places, forever.
He thought about what she said.
Grown in my backyard...
Tea must be a kind of plant or animal, then. He nodded at his clever deduction.
What kind of merchant would stop at a house for herbs or animals? He thought to himself. He didn't know enough about humans in cities to know for sure.
He sighed. If he was going to be here awhile, he might as well get comfortable. Besides, she said she was bringing food. That, and its not like she wasn't worth looking at. Koma smirked to himself. It's like the elders said, "Enjoying even the most troubling of problems makes even the isil a harmless qingish." ((Coyote, and Squirrel))
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Shin quickly got to work and made a plate up of beef jerky and a large bun from lunch that day. After that she started to boil some water in her old kettle and made some tea. As she did so Her thought's drifted to her guest.

"He seems so happy for someone who happened to be found half dead on the forest floor...Maybe I helped him escape something horrible and he's just happy to be alive. Then again from what i could tell he looked like he could take care of himself pretty well."

Shin blushed a deep red as she remembered getting a look at his lean body while the doctor was there to give him a look see. Her thought's were interrupted however the the loud whistling of the kettle. She grabbed the kettle and prepared him a sweet and herbal tea before setting the plate of food, two tea cups, and the tea pot of tea on a tray and heading back up stairs. Shin opened the door to her room and smiled at the boy before setting the try down on a table near the bed.

"I made a sweet and herbal tea, It's from a small island far out west so please enjoy it. I'm sorry the food isn't warm, but we don't have much stuff in our cupboards since i forgot to go shopping today."

Shin poured a cup of tea and the turned to him

"Would you like me to help sit you up?"

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Koma hadn't really noticed before how caring this girl was. The last thing he could recall before ending up here was raging through a forest, and here he is being waited on hand and foot by someone he didn't even know.
That, and that tea smelled very good. Like a valley after a very long rainfall.
Koma tried to sit up. His body was still on strike.
He looked away, emberassed.
"I... I can't move..."
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Shin smiled and leaned over him. She slipped her arm underneath his back and with what strength she had lifted him up and leaned him up on the headboard of her bed. She then grabbed an extra pillow she had from under her bed and placed it behind his back.

"There you go." She said as she turned back to the tray.

"Now can you lift you arms or do you need help with this as well?" She asked motioning to the food and tea.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
Koma raised his eyebrows. He felt her warm hand on his back. It was almost as if he'd never been touched before, it felt so new to him.
Determined, he gave his hands a try.
An index finger twitched a bit, but there was still no feeling.
He turned a shade of scarlet at the thought of being fed by this girl. That was something he knew for a fact had never been done before.
His mind raced with ideas as to how to get himself out of this issue.
Play it cool.
"Haha, you're funny," Koma tried to make the laugh authentic. "I think I can handle it."
It was after he said this that he realized he'd now have to attempt to drink hot liquid without moving his hand, or his entire body.
He swallowed hard, attmepting to formulate a plan.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Shin watched the boy as he seemed to be thinking about something very hard. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Really, what is it with guys and their pride?"

Shin grabbed the teacup of tea and sat down next to him. She held the teacup close to his face but far enough so that she wasn't invading his personal space.

"Don't hurt yourself thinking to hard. Here, let me just help you ok?"

She smiled and lifted the tea a little higher.

"Would you like to drink or eat first?"