Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quote        
What the hell do you do on a first date with someone?

I mean everything seems so ordinary or typical.

Why just do this and that. . . >_>

Or does it really not matter? Is it about who is going out with who or what the two do when they go out.

So I guess. . . discuss. . . or there will be consequences.

First date experiences:
Ideal/Worst First date:
Does the first date matter? Or is it the people who are going out that matter:
Should you even bother dating? Or should you just find someone magically XD
Or screw all that and forget the whole dating thing and by a rabid monkey and plot to take over the world.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quote        
I don't like calling things 'dates'. D: If I like a guy and we do something together, I still consider it hanging out or whatever. >.>; It's only a date if you kiss, and even then, sometimes it's not.

*shrug* Not to mention I refuse to let people spend money on me, so it's like a slap in the face and yelling "I am NOT your girlfriend!"

It doesn't matter what you do or where you are; as long as you make some type of connection then it's fine.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quote        
I have never really. . . been on a date. . . I mean I have had a few girlfriends and several serious relationships. . . .

But it was always like. . . TADA we are dating. . . >_> and yeah. . .

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quote        
That's how my relationship is.

:/ *thinks* I've been on one date with my boyfriend, which majorly sucked because the movie was horrible. >_>; What's the point of going to a movie anyway? It's the same thing as watching television at my house except you just can't do as much in public. XDD And you have better nachos at the movies.

Dates just make things awkward most of the time. :/

Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quote        
XD

your funny. . . I like you. . .

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quote        
XDD Thanks? I think. Haha. I was just ranting really. >.>;

x Cross x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
That reminds me of a song.. Do you kiss on the fist date? by Danko Jones xD
Arikana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe a dinner? Or a movie? o_O -really has no clue-

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
x Cross x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Offer to pay for the girl if you go out for dinner or a movie ^^;
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe. . . I know to pay. . . I am ignorant. . . but not that far gone.
x Cross x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe ^^ *pats you on the head*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
Huh.. Well, I'm probably the totally wrong person to get advice from, about this subject, since I've never been on a date before, let alone a boyfriend. But, just do something that you both enjoy. I think a movie might be pretty swell; you could even rent one; you don't have to go out to the theaters.
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
*is patted on the head*

Yeah. . . >_> I just. . . am nervous. . .

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quote        
@Link: Watching a movie at home is much better. :]

>.>; Just go buy nachos from the theatre and bring them home to eat.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quote        
First date experiences: The first and only real date that I even went on sucked so bad that I never really went on a date again, untill I was actually dating someone.
I went to a movie with a guy that I thought liked me because of my mind, and scarcastic wit. Well, he apprently only thought my mouth was "pretty" as they say up here. He tried to get me to do some sexual acts IN THE THEATER! And when the lobby walker saw what he was trying to do, he kicked us out, and I couldnt come back for 6 months. I was never so mortified. And I left him at the theater, and walked home. I didnt tell anyone at school, because I know he would say that I was trying to do that to him, and that I was the slutty one.

Ideal/Worst First date: My ideal date would actually have to be going out to my favorite reasturaunt (Olive Garden) and then off to somewhere that I could watch the sun set, while cuddling up with someone that is new. Getting to know them on a deeper level then just, "Hey your hot!"

Does the first date matter? Or is it the people who are going out that matter: I actually think that it is the people that matter more. All my first dates have either sucked or been really awkward, and yet all my longer relationships have lasted, BECAUSE of the bad first dates xD

Should you even bother dating? Or should you just find someone magically XD : Dating sucks. But relationships are great, and being with someone that you click with and staying with them, is very enjoyable.

Or screw all that and forget the whole dating thing and by a rabid monkey and plot to take over the world. : Make it a snake, and we will talk <3

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3