Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 119, 120, 121  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic KB's Classy and Caring - Next Page Prize on Page: 150
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
He will be getting a headstone in the garden and a shadow box in the living room when we get the cash next week. I am so pissed off right now though. Apperently his illness WAS treatable. So he DIDNT have to be put down.

I am just so irkked at all vets in this town right now.

But my fiance, bless his heart, is trying so HARD to find me another little guy with the same coloring and temperment. I dont think he will any time soon, but he is trying. He wants to "ease my stress" because he thinks it will hurt the baby. I am depressed, yes, but I am not hurting my self or the infant.

Thank you guys. He was only with me for a whooping 9 days, but I really connected with him. He was my first REAL dog. I have owned many dogs in my life, but he was really MINE. So... Yea. It is hard. And being that he was only 9 weeks or so, it just was that much worse.

Anyway, I am going upstairs for a nice good sleep. I shall see you all tomorrow for the event. Looking forward to it this year. It will help ease my annoyance of the world.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Absolute fucking bastards. Why are people like this? I just fucking despair. That is unforgivable as far as I'm concerned. God. Damn. Urghhh, rage. I am raging now.

Aww, bless him. You can't say he doesn't care, huh? c:

Poor little baby. At least he's at peace. I truly believe that when it comes to animals there's a happy afterlife, be it Heaven, reincarnation or just becoming one with the life of the planet and Mother Nature and things. After all, humans are the only animals that hate and start wars. I don't think animals that just live in peace and carry on with their lives, and give us so much joy, too, can ever not go to somewhere peaceful afterwards.
The Circle of Life and all that stuff.

But I'm still very angry at those vets.

Hope you sleep well and take care, Kira~ Bouncy Heart C:

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
:3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quote        
You got a puppy and it dies nine days later? ;_____;

Did you talk to the people you got it from? Sounds like they're not talking very good care of the puppies they sell. ;3;

FEEL BTEER SWEETIE PIE! Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
Actually the shelter hasnt talked to me since they put him down...

My fiance brought home a new dog this morning though. He is 4 months old, has all his shots, fixed and a clean bill of health.. He is very adorable, and apperently needs a home for at least a month until he will be able to be adopted out...

So we are fostering this one. I think my fiancee' already has fallen for those big brown eyes though. I know they melt my heart...

If I can get a photo I will. His name is Buddy.

Thats what mules DO, yo.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Wow... No one posted in here while I was.. away.

Still haven't had my baby.

Dealing with lots of real world crap right now. But I am back for now. I see lots has changed... I shall look around.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
-leaps out of the shadows and lunges are Kira like some depraved zombie- BUY THINGS FROM ME!

But no, srsly. Haaaai. Welcome back. I wish you luck with your real world crap. Crap is never good in any form. :C

Unless it's fake crap, which is hilarious, or like, fake edible crap, like...chocolate ice cream that is shaped like little doodies, or...actually real crap splattered across someone's face or something. Happy

Making people hungry and then taking their appetites away, huzzah!

But yes. I hope you're hokai. :3

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
You make me giggle even when I am having baby pains xD

Seriously, this little guy is very... mean. He likes to hurt his mommy and he isn't even HERE yet...

I most likely will buy from you. I am trying to get the Aug. set from Wee, and if I can get that then I am more then happy to throw some silver your way xD

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quote        
Ok.

It is my due date.

And it is 6am.

Still no baby xD

I shall keep you all posted, but at the moment, I am so ready to NOT be prego anymore.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
I am always glad to bring teh joyz! Hai

And of course I will never turn now teh silvahz, lol.

D'aww, I hope your baby decides to plop out soon, Kira. D:

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Arikana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
Kiraaaaaaaaaaa!!

Just curious, but you know the art piece I got commished of you, Lily, and my Nox avatar's in the whole charlie's angels pose? Um.. did you save it to photobucket or onto your computer? o: Cause I totally forgot to, and now it's removed from the online location and I need to find a way to get a copy of it again. D:

That aside, how have you been lately? o: I hope you've been well. <3

Much love,
Scribblez

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh. I have to update this thread asap...

But no I dont know where that artwork is hun. I checked my old PB but I dont see it in there. I will check my hard drive and see what I can find though, ok?

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quote        
LOLOLOL I cannot believe you still have my quest thread on your front page. You made me take a trip down memory lane. :,3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quote        
xD I know right? I am annoyed that I cant get the pictures of all the items though. The new update makes it so you cant just right click and pull up the properties...

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
-hugs Kira-
I haven't seen you in forever! :o

and I just read your status, congratz on your baby boy <3

::Shop::
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Kira Bella wrote:
xD I know right? I am annoyed that I cant get the pictures of all the items though. The new update makes it so you cant just right click and pull up the properties...

speaking of picture, PEEKTURES OF TEH BBY PLZNTY.

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 119, 120, 121  Next