Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Yanei`s spot - mebbe freebie artses?

Green + pink...
= epic win!
88%
 88%  [ 24 ]
= epic phail!
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote        
My own likkle corner of the event. Come on in and chatter about. If I have time & energy I'll doodle random people's avatars for free.

Rules:
1. Follow Mido's ToS/Rules.
2. Don't expect/demand art.
3. If I art your avatar be grateful. Also save and host it yourself.
4. Unless stated otherwise all art I post here was made by me. Do not steal, edit, claim you made it, use it as a base or redistribute it.

My fugly doodlz:
none yet...

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quote        
*pokes j00* Jab

I miss teh :bobble: ;_;
Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quote        
    /prances in

Pink and green is DEFINITELY for the win

8D

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quote        
They are. Especially if they be on dragons. *Much addicted to DC due to Spring dragons being green & pink.*
heyy13

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quote        
Yane! *tackle hug luffs on thee* <3333

How are you? Happy

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quote        
    I don't know what this DC is, but I know I've been addicted to the blinding color combo since I joined up here on Midorea.

Even Lady Hanako herself said that it looked like the items for this festival were made with me in mind! lol

heyy13

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quote        
Dragon Cave! Yane is addicted. She has almost 200 dragons. They're those little clickable evolving things. :3

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quote        
*clings to heyy* Tired and pissy. You?

Squid: DC is Dragon Cave, a site where you adopt interactive & groable/breedable pixel dragons. Click the scroll link in my siggy to see.
My internet logo for the past 3 or so years has been "I am the green and pink dragon."
In fact it is usually in my sig on most every site I'm on.. I dun remember why I took it outa my sig here. *Wanders off to look.*

Edit: Heyy I has almost 300 dragons.
Squid

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quote        
    Woooow. That is a hecka ton of dragons!

/dies

heyy13

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote        
Geeze, it wasn't that long ago when you only had 100, i remember you pming me about getting your 100th on gaia. xD <3

That sucks. *hugs* You should go sleep.

I'm pretty good actually. : )

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote        
*nodnod* I even got my daughter into it. *secretly encourages her to delay the completion of chores to play on DC* :jeenjah:

edit @ Heyy: Well about 1 third are frozen babehs so I cheated a bit.

Nah, I'll be up for a while because I dun wanna toss & turn.

That's good. Hows kitty?
heyy13

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
lol, indeed. I forgot they added the ability to freeze them and you decided you wanted frozen ones for each stage of each dragon.

I allways toss and turn no matter what time i go to bed. xP

Good, he's much better. Not 100% but he's going to be ok. Thanks for asking. : ) <3

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote        
The freeze option has been there since before I joined. Just took me half a year to realize I want perma bebbehs runnin around.. Just like it took me almost a year to realize I'd like clans on my scroll and not have them all just have a DeNovi surname. So now I has clans, new members are either bred in [if 2 different clan members breed then baby either goes into a different clan, follows dad if male or mum if female or follows what ever parent he/she is the same breed of], adopted in from wild stock or bred eggs/hatchies from other peoples unwanted bred stock or from my own bred stock. I usually abandon most of what I breed though, makes inbreding less likely. For some reason people dun like inbred pixel pets.. I have a lineage that is inbred though, and I'm starting a new inbred lineage sometime next week.

Ahh, me too usually. But how much I toss n' turn depends on how early I go to bed. Also the earlier I go to sleep the more I wake up before the time I need to be up.

That's good.
heyy13

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
Oh well it's your choice when to crash. Just make sure to get a reasonable amount of sleep.

Ahhh, that makes sence then. I remember seeing your family vine some time ago. ;D

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quote        
I will.

Yea, I sorta abandoned it though. It kept giving me vine dragon eggs when I wanted mist dragon eggs and females when I wanted males. This new inbred line will be parented by a purple breed dragon [currently a female only breed] and a male from the new pink male/female dragons hat have melded with the previously female only pink breed. I dunno yet if the new pinks will produce old pink eggs or if only the old pinks can produce old pink eggs. I do know that the old pinks can produce the new pink eggs.

edit: Oh and congrats on the deity skin.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next