Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Chat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
KeinLeben

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Is anyone else on it, and what do you think of it?
Lilykin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
I'm on there.
It's okay. I'm not really big on trying to do anything decent on there but it's really fun to kill time with.
That and those huge silly conversations people have are great.

Me and the submitting process don't seem to get along if I spend to much time working on a piece so I usually end print screening it. Sweat

KeinLeben

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
lol I love the huge conversations and the groups, i'm completely addicted. Right now one of my characters is going to be running away so i'll be on here alittle more often until the "spring dance."

I save everything I put on there and usually put it on my myspace though. Good thing too...apparently one of my drawings was "inappropriate" so it got deleted Sad I wish they'd give me warning though...I spent a long time on it. And it would have been easy to change to appropriate.
futaba_tan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quote        
I have a tegakie!

I try to improve everytime I use it but omg it's really really hard.

It's fun, though, and I agree about the long conversations. they're great.
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quote        
I'm on TegakiE. ^^ I don't post often though. I enjoy drawing on one layer, so I like it, but the pixelated feel is kinda m'eh unless I'm in the mood for it.
futaba_tan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quote        
stuff like SAI and OpenCanvas have spoled me with those convenient layers so you're lucky to enjo the one layer.

personally, I love the pixel-y look.

Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quote        
futaba_tan wrote:
stuff like SAI and OpenCanvas have spoled me with those convenient layers so you're lucky to enjo the one layer.

personally, I love the pixel-y look.

lol, if I'm gonna do anything colored I like layers... but I do a lot of monochrome work, so the one layer works for me. I am very spoiled by nice programs, so I like TegakiE as a change of pace.

And it's not really pixely I realized, it's more like OC with no pressure sensitivity XD; so .. yes.

And after that, I'm going to draw on TegakiE now. Even though it's past 3 am.
GrettaM

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Oh man, I love Tegaki E, if you ever want to talk, I'm siberian-husky and/or batcave.
Berlin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
I don't use my main account on TegakiE. But I do use a lot of "character accounts" under some tags and groups.

It's a fun challenge to use only one layer for once. And its been fun developing different techniques. Once they added opacity, it became a lot easier on me to color and got rid of the pixel-y look.

My favorite part is the comments though. I love drawing a reply instead.

But then again, I have a very small and curvy handwriting, so sometimes I can't even read what I wrote. XD
Txenriks

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quote        
I haven't drawn on my main account in ages... and I've been so busy with school that I can't get on much anyway.

But like Hawk, I have character accounts that are lots of fun.

Especially the real person character accounts, because if anyone draws them I can come comment and its really funny to see their reactions.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
I really need to work with it more, the one layer bit is taking some time to get used to. But it almost has the oekaki board feel to it that I love as most the places like that have gone under.
killaminjaro

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
My dear Adobe Photoshop has made me useless when it comes to one layer pictures and coloring.
But i do go onto Tegakie sometimes, just to kill time.
Even though it takes me forever to get just one picture done.

i also enjoy the commenting part, but i never seem to be able to write correctly so it always turns out messy and illiterate.
Berlin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
I think that everyone thinks that they write badly there, but that everyone else can read their writing. XDD
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
lol just thinking.....

what exactly is the appeal of character accounts? Is it like roleplay? XD I don't really get it. But I'm not really fannish enough to dedicate myself to one character long enough to do anything like that, so...

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
etcetcetc

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
hi Happy
i'm on tegakie and well.. i love it Bouncy Heart
the only problem is school (buhuh Duh ) so i don't have many time to draw. right now i'm waiting for my summer holidays to be actually active on there. Roll Eyes
but i do watch different users entries almost everyday. it's always an inspiration Bouncy Heart

gaah, i'm so sorry for my english. Lips are Zipped

Bouncy Heart