Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Video Game Addicts Hangout
Kitty

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quote        

I'm addicted to Silent Hill, what about you?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quote        
Umm right now I'm addicted to LoZ: The phantom hourglass Smile

But, I am addicted properly to CSI games *Stabs ubisoft for the shit that was CSI NY* how dare they mess with the games mechanics.. *Cry*
and, as lovingly demonstrated by your post sprite: Phoenix wright games
*Eagerly awaits the new Edgeworth game* Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote        
Let's see at this moment in time, I'm rather addicted to DarkCloud, it's an older PS2 game, but I recently just repurchased a PS2, so I get to play my favorite game ever. Course it was my first game I purchased, when I first got a PS2 many, many years ago, so it probably holds a special place in my heart, but it's a combination of city building (with individual requests) and battling! What could be better! x3

Then I was addicted to Fable 2, but I kinda fell out of it. It's different than the first, and I haven't quite come to grips with it. Laugh

Lunar -- I envy you for your LoZ playing. I'd kill to be able to play Ocarina of Time for N64, been a craving of mine for years. *lols*
Kitty

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quote        

I'm waiting for it too. And I almost beat LoZ: PH, I couldn't beat the final boss. I've been playing Dark Cloud again and Final Fantasy X-2. Still haven't beat SH: Homecoming, I get killed in the Prison. >.o

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote        
    Oh man. I clicked on this, thinking ''Wellllll. I'm not REALLY an addict...'' But there you go and mention Silent Hill and I squeal like a little girl.

I love me some Silent Hill pretty hardcore. I went for a walk with my friend last night and for about ten minutes I could NOT shut up about Silent Hill xD

I own Silent Hill Homecoming, but I do not own a PS3. So, I don't get to play it very often. I think I'm kind of close to the end though. Maybe. I'd play it at my brother's while I was babysitting, and my nephew would stay up late and watch me play and it was a lot of fun. He has a pretty eye, and be like ''Why don't you go that way?''

I used to have DarkCloud! I don't think I beat it... And I don't remember why I don't have it anymore... But I know that I almost bought it while back for five dollars... But I didn't. Maybe I should... Hmm...

Sane

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quote        
    Final Fantasy X-2 is pretty darn amazing/awesome whatever.
    I love the game, I love the dress spheres; 8D

Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quote        
    Really?

I don't think a lot of people cared for X-2...

Beri

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quote        
Kitty -- Dark cloud is pure love x3 I've never been able to get into Silent Hill, I have Silent Hill: The Room, and I haven't even spent more than 20 mins playing it. I don't like games that give me silly camera angles, specially when I have devil dogs biting me, but I can't see them, because my body is blocking them. oO

Squid -- *highlights your post for better reading ability* Laugh I only want a PS3 for the possibility of a Dark Cloud 3 o: I heard it was in production, but haven't looked into it any further. x3 And you should! You know that game is totally worth the $5! I love how they have that 100+ dungeon after you beat the game, and the replay value is good too.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote        
    I liked it. I don't care what others think.
    It's more fun than X.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quote        
    /hugs font

xD

I'm sorry guys. I know it's hard to read... But it matches my outfit ;3;

Yeah, you're totally right, Beri. Raise your hand if you're going to make a stop at GameStop tonight

/raises tentacle

I didn't care for X because of like... Freaking blitzball. Ughhhh. I hate it.

Oh, Beri, Beri, Beri. If you've only played the Room then OF COURSE you don't like Silent Hill. That game was pure trash.

Beri

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote        
Squid -- It's alright n____n What would be awesome, is if you could but a black highlight behind your text, then it wouldn't cause such eyestrain to read. o: But it does match you! *nods* I want too! I finally beat my CSI game, I made it savor Laugh Still gotta beat my other game Condemned, I gave up after getting killed over and over again. x3 Once I beat that one, then I can allow myself to buy a new game. Sweat <-- that smilies is so cute /endrandomthoughtbubble

I played X, and I hated that blitzball, but I did enjoy the game, haven't played it in years, and never actually beat it. Laugh Course I'm not much of a FF fan.

Really? Well damn Laugh Maybe I should try finding some of the other ones you guys are mentioning, to change my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quote        
    A background would be cool to add. Maybe I can try to find a slightly darker pink...

Well, most people would tell you to play Silent Hill 2. It's where Pyramid Head was introduced, and a lot of people are gay for Pyramid Head. But my favorite is Silent Hill 3. It's a little easier, because the riddles in 2 can be pretty hard xD

Beri

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote        
*takes notes* Yeah I remember seeing Pyramid head fellow... everywhere... Laugh What platforms can you get those on just PS2 or Xbox as well?

I love games with riddles (is a fan of Myst Sweat ), so the harder the better, I say. Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote        
I'm trying to make it through Xenosaga. I've finished the 1st disk and i'm trying to work up the motivation to continue but Katamari keeps side-tracking me >_>
Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, Silent Hill 1 is on PS1, Silent Hill 2, 3, and 4 (the Room) are on PS3, but I'm pretty sure they all have XBox versions, too. Silent Hill 0 is on PSP, and Silent Hill 5 is on PS3, XBox360 aaaand PC.

I am the WORST with finishing games. I have... such a small attention span.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79  Next