Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
(( x3 Ah well, maybe I'll get in one last farewell. Hopefully I have 20 posts... I don't think so, though. D: ))

Well, with a sigh, and the last withering lotus blossom in her sight fading away... she smiled. The night was over, and there was no reason to end it on an immature sour note. Instead, she ran to the middle waving frantically with a smile on her face, screaming to everyone her goodbyes.

There was a crack in the sky as the last boom of fireworks arrived, and she smiled even wider. They were beautiful as ever.

And with that, she scurried on home. First, to appologize to her clan leader, who is entitled to making her own mistakes. She is only human, after all (well, or so she appears at least). Second, for a much needed rest. The events of the night were exhausted!!

"Sleep well everyone~!! Farewell!! Till next year!!"

jmaster876

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
"well the fireworks are done so i guess i should go" said Jay "and again Nassii im sorry"

(we can make our own thread to play our charcters in if the 2 of you start it this weekend let me know via pm)
applejuice81

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
AJ who had been under one of the lotus tree had been able to hear and watch the events that just took place. She laughed at the childish antics of Sho's mischievious behavior and Lien's hot temper. Then confused when overhearing Tu and Hanako's conversation about the lotus blossoms. After having everything revealed that Lien was stealing the blossoms it cleared up the confusion. She had hear about the blossoms disappearing and had found a couple notes that didn't make sense to her but now it did. She felt sad that Lien would do that but could understand why. She hopes that everything will work out from Lien and that she will be forgiven.

AJ decides to head to her resting spot since it seems that everyone heading home and the fireworks are done. She needs to rest up, needs to get a early start in the morning.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Kit

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
    "So it's finally over, huh? At least I was able to stay awake long enough to see the fireworks this time..." Mint mumbled as she drowsily stared in awe at the display. However, not long after the finale, she was already fast asleep on the tree that she had perched up upon.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
And now, the festival has drawn to a close...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245