Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
(I HAVE TO GET A PIECE OF THIS. *posts*)

For some reason, Aay wasn't as surprised as most were. She had had her feelings, her hunches, but, she never really said anything, just watched from afar and hoped that things would change, but.

It appeared they didn't. She was glad, a wave of relief washed over her when Sho was cleared of suspicion. He was a very close friend of hers, it felt like, she didn't wish to see his name and his clan dragged through the mud.

And what a selfish reason. She frowned slightly, shaking her head she pushed Muse to push her forward, "... Lien, if you wouldn't mind a word for a moment," she reached into her satchel for a moment, digging a few things out.

She then lifted up a few small blooms in her hands, "They fell while I was watching the fireworks, but, I wish for you to have them. I know what it's like to feel left out of something because you've got miscomings, be it material or not," she smiled gently.

Though when Mika exploded, she frowned slightly, though returned to face Lien, "You promise you won't do it again, right? Swear on it? I know you want nice things, but, next time, why not ask a friend, instead of just taking...?" she smiled faintly, "You have the most beautiful set of wings, I'm sure they must have at least given you some blooms to keep for yourself.."

She didn't like the hatred that was filling the festival. It was drowning the once happy festivities because of anger and rage and betrayal. The trees were back to normal, the blooms were still falling and still growing, what more could she--

"I have an idea on how you can make it up to everyone. Hanako, if you don't mind.." she waved the woman over, "I would like to propose a growing. Planting more of those beautiful lotus trees you've been giving us, to make up for all the blooms that were taken. Would that be suitable?"

But Lien was already walking away. She sighed, so much for an attempt at some kind of peace. Served her right for trying to butt in.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
Hearing a few voices from behind, she turns back to see a young girl staring sternly into her eyes.

"Well... I, the Lotus Blooms are all gone now! So I won't even be able to take any even if I wanted."
She tried to smile, but she could not.

"I.. must go now! I will see you all tomorrow.. Goodbye"

Again, hearing her name being called Lien looks back and faces Megan, who seemed to be a bit flustered.
"Oh, but I really must leave."
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
(( She was like Ms. Scarlet from Clue. xD ))

Instead of even bothering to catch up all the way, Mika sighed, stopped, and lowered herself into the grass near a lotus tree. She didn't so much feel like talking anymore. All of this was such a shock.... her precious clan leader a two-time thief!? How could this have happened...

jmaster876

Jay said to nassii "i do not love Tran as a girlfrind but i do love her as a friend as i love you as a friend im glad to have met the 2 of you and thats why i asked" said jay a little bit ashamed of himself

"im sorry i didnt know"
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

Mizu Hanako wrote:
Hanako was sadened by the angry reaction, but supposed that it couldn't be helped. She sighed with a small smile on her lips. "Lien, I forgive you. I, too, am stricken with greed, so I understand. Why don't we just return home now? It's been a very long two weeks." With that she followed the fire clan leader, excited to return home.

"Thank you, Hanako."
Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Tran felt she had hurt Nassii in some way. So she got up and walked a short distance away. She sat down with her legs drawn up and her arms around her legs. She looked up at the fire works.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
(Aww... I dun want this place to go away now. I'll miss it too much.)

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
jmaster876

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
"i think i should go...i feel like ive done something horribly wrong" Jay said as he gather up his things "hopefully we will meet again"
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
(*doesn't either* ;A; Oh! Chu, if you're still stalking the thread (which I'm going to guess you are) could you ping me a PM when you get some free time? I don't want to harass you, but I'd like to discuss a proposition with yew. :> Discussed it with Cat already.)

Transcendence

((Its ok..we will have to see what happens))

Mika

(( Yeah, I know what you mean, Weasle. D: I don't want this place to go either... especially since I just got here. Surely, there are a few fireworks to still enjoy? ))
Afanassii

It was too much drama, apparently. Everyone wanted to "move on" and try to forget about the sudden pry into his past and home life. He heard Jay's apology and appreciated it, but he wondered if this was the place he really wanted to be at the moment.

(The trees may be barren so there might not be a point to be here when the festival isn't going. BUT are there other role play threads based in the midorea world? Are there any that include NPCs at all?

If there are other areas where we could play these characters, that would be cool..)

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Tran glanced at Nassii.

"Id like to talk if you are up to it"

She said to him.

((hmm...I think we would have to make our own thread in the role play forum)

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
I will be locking this thread in about twenty five minutes. Post counts will be updated tomorrow.

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
*ker-ignored posty*

Yay. ;3;

Anyway, guess I'll just pm you then, Chu since no one's postin' anymore. *goes to pms*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 243, 244, 245  Next