Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Turing to face the crowd, Lien hung her head in shame.

"My greed got the best of me I must admit. I saw that everyone had so many blooms, compared to the few I had.
I.. just wanted them all to myself! I didn't mean to hurt anyone, or the trees. I'm sincerely sorry everyone. I will try to not let this happen again.."

Lindsaypooh

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
{G'night peeps. Lindsay has to go to sleep.}

"Oh." Lindsay said. "That doesn't seem to bad to me."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
"im sorry" said Jay to Nassii "i sorta over heard the two of you talking about it. i hope you can forgive me" he said then he shook his head and said "but thats off the subject please just tell each other how you truly feel
Megan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Still standing behind the lotus tree, Khora was taken back. Her jaw dropped while listening to her clan leader's apology.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
"You will only try? That's all you have for us?" Mika glared, "You hurt us all, and all you have to say is you will try? So when you're held accountable for your actions next time, your excuse is that you'll try harder next time again?

I suppose this is what you said to everyone last time. You friends... they covered for you, yet... you betrayed them like this. How could you?"

And without further word, Mika also turned her back to join Tu. He was right in walking off in the first place.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
Tran could feel the anger seething from Jay.

Her heart beat faster, she had to admit she was afraid.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
jmaster876

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
(sorry bout that Nassii i kinda forgot Jay wasnt there when that happened should we just play along wit hte setup i got?)
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Turing her back to the group, Lien began to head towards the shop. Motioning for Sho to join her, she lets out a sigh and says her goodbye.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Nina sighed, glad on the inside that this emotional girl had left. Mood swings every few minutes was not a good quality.

Then again, neither was shamelessly snapping pictures in a moment like this. Good thing nobody mentioned anything to her about it...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, Squid had been entirely wrong about the plot of the lotus blossoms. Oh well.

Mizu Hanako
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Hanako was sadened by the angry reaction, but supposed that it couldn't be helped. She sighed with a small smile on her lips. "Lien, I forgive you. I, too, am stricken with greed, so I understand. Why don't we just return home now? It's been a very long two weeks." With that she followed the fire clan leader, excited to return home.
jmaster876

the fireworks started and Jay said "nevermind forget it lets just sit here together and enjoy the final night of fireworks"
Afanassii

He felt judged, as usual - Sikasserettes were often that way wherever they went. The empty Popsicle stick slowly fell out of his mouth and to the ground.

"Mr. Jay." He said, attempting to keep an even tone. "You couldn't possibly understand the way things are with me. I want to be able to have a love in my life more than anything but I am unable to. Because of the jupag-nai, " he pulled out a small vial that hung on a long chain, normally well-hidden beneath his clothing, "my feelings can't be the same for Transcendence the way hers are with me. Or yours are for her..." He took a deep breath, his face was still down so it was impossible to tell how angry or upset that he looked.

"You don't even want to know what my 'true feelings' are," he said, "and Transcendence would not like that as well."

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Megan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
"Lein! Please don't go.."
Khora blurted out while jumping out from behind the tree. She covered her mouth after she had spoken without thinking first, surprising herself. She didn't know what to say.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
(Well, don't worry. Weasel/Nina/mah real name was wrong too. I shouldn'tve guessed so early. I bet I would've gone with somebody else. Probably her.)

Nina finally turned her camera off, for the first time that day. As she began to walk away from the Lotus trees, she couldn't help but think, 'Well, hopefully next year's festival won't be as dramatic as this one.'

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244, 245  Next