Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quote        

We’ve reached the time of the year when the annual Lotus Festival has begun. You find yourself visiting the large festival and saunter through all of the contest and game stands, surrounded by the loud conversations of excited Midoreans. It’s not even noon, and the festival is already in full swing.

Wanting to find a calmer scene, you break free from the bustling festival and soon find yourself in a large area of beautiful lotus trees, and plenty of people holding their parties underneath them. There seem to be many groups but you can tell that there are four main groups, and at the head of each of them, you see the prestigious heads of the Di Qiu, Huo, Fuu, and Mizu clans. You see them all smiling, and they’re all enjoying themselves. There’s no tension in the air, so you decide to walk around the four groups.

Before long, you notice that each clan is giving out an item, and the pattern is as follows:

You also overheard that each user may get as many potions as they want, within growing increments. For a second set, you need ten more posts for every new potion, for the third, fifteen posts, for the fourth, twenty posts, and so on.

Smiling at the idea of free items, you automatically jump into a nearby group and join in on their conversation. With a smile on her face, you find Chu walking up to you.

“Hi!” she says with a grin, hugging her mouse plush to her chest. “Why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself?”

HEY, LOOK HERE
The posts are updated to page 200.
IF YOU POSTED A PROFILE BEFORE PAGE 200 AND IT'S NOT HERE, PM IT TO ME!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
Settings:

The Festival
This is where all of the game and contest stands are at. There’s really no clan differentiation here but every once in a while a fight will break out, but that’s usually because it’s so crowded and noisy here. During the daytime everything is extremely lively, and during the nighttime, the walkways are lit with bright yellow lanterns. Because most people are at the hill during this time, it’s not very populated, but thinner crowds can still be found browsing the stands, and sometimes stand-owners trying to advertise themselves.
The Hill
This hill separates the festival at the top, and the flower viewing parties at the bottom. Usually it’s just a path between the festival and the parties, but some groups decide to meet each other or spend the day here. At night, this is where the fireworks take place. Most people are gone by this time, and if they’re not, they’ll usually be located here. Some of the booths close so that the owners can view the fireworks after a long day.
The Lotus Trees
This is where the casual and uncoordinated groups are taking place. It’s where you can usually find the heads of the four clans, but they’re just casually chatting with their fellow clan members. Everyone is basically divided into their own clans but the leaders of the clans aren’t against people joining other groups. During the day people are mainly playing games, eating, talking, or, of course, admiring the lotus trees. During the night, this is usually the hot-spot for couples or people trying to find a quiet place away from the large, noisy crowd and fireworks. It’s lit with pale pink and white lanterns at night, so that they softly illuminate the trees in a very peaceful way.

You may have noticed that I mentioned stands in those descriptions. You know those stands that you see in anime, where you have to catch a fish with a paper net or something like that? Well, users are free to “open” stands like that in this thread. Of course, you don’t have to give out prizes or anything, but if you just have to open a stand for your RP character to be at, then you may. I’m basically giving you as much freedom as possible.

There are rules though!
-Follow Midorea’s rules.
-Include your profile at the beginning of your first post; this could be considered your response to Chu, so you don’t technically have to respond to her; meaning you could begin in any listed setting you wish.
-You may only have one character.
-Posts made by your mule(s) will not count toward your post number. It’s just too much to keep track of.
-If your character partakes in a fight or romance scene, remember to keep it PG-13! Also, don’t kill anyone.
-Double posts are absolutely NOT ALLOWED!
-You may quote posts that your character is responding to, but please don’t make this an annoying habit.
-OOC posts must be in [brackets] (parentheses) or {these things XD} Don't make OOC posts longer than your actual RP post.
-You may change clans, but it won’t affect how/when you get an item. Also, you must PM the leader of your current clan before doing so.
-The four NPCs can be the only clan leaders. This will not change.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quote        
Profiles:

Skeleton:
Username: Your Midorean username.
Character Name: The name that your character goes by.
Sex: Your character’s sex.
Clan: The ELEMENT, then the NAME! You may be neutral; meaning you have no clan.
Bio: A short background story on your character or their personality.
Image/Description: You may use an image or your avatar. Please provide a link of the image if you provide one at all!
Other: Any other information.

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Clan:
Bio:
Image/Description:
Other:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Neutral

Username:Fuzzey
Character Name:Candie
Sex:Female
Clan:Neutral
Bio:Candie is a young outgoing Japanese American.She's very sweet,playful,energetic and sometimes clumsy since she's always running around.She loves going out,usually alone of with her best friend,but loves making friends.She's easy to get along with but sometimes can be hyper yet annoying for being so young.She has a bright colorful style,just like her personality.Her mother is fully Japanese and is always urging her to wear her Kimono since she's always going to festivals,but she refuses and is not fond of them since she's always tripping.
Image/Description:[x]
Other:Candie is really,REALLY energetic.Don't be surprised if she trips over you x3

Username: Chere and Rose
Character Name: Kasuga
Sex: GURL
Clan: Neutral
Bio: She's just a village girl who lives with her family of mom, dad, one older borther and one younger brother. She usually plays with herself but is also popular and know with the other kids and villagers.
She mostly reads and draws or helps her Momma with cooking or Dad keeping the shop tidy and neat.
Image/Description: LINK
Other: Nothin much.
Kasuga's in her festival kimono

Username: Amaya
Character Name: Amaya Te'Anaris
Sex: Female
Clan: neutral
Bio: Amaya is neutral because she spends most of her time traveling. Having a clan would give her a place to come back too, but it would require responcibilities from her. It is much easier to roam free and sell paintings to survive.
Image/Description: Amaya is short (5'4") with curly red hair down past her bust. She has an hourglass shape with a healthy weight, and big brown eyes that have an artist's expressiveness. Her heartshaped face completes the picture, and all in all she doesn't really look like the typical nomad.
Other: N/A

Username: Yaneci DeNovi
Character Name: Yaneci
Bio: Yaneci lives on the outskirts of town, not quite half a days walk, with her twin sister. Together they tend a small farm, mostly growing only enough to get them by. Yaneci loves festivals, actually just getting away from work in general. She's been known to rush through chores just to have extra time playing and daydreaming. She's a weird blend of shyness and social butterfly, apt to jump into conversations then go completely silent. Much to her disappointment, her sister is the opposite, hard working and very much wanting to be alone. So no matter how much Yaneci prods and cajoles her sister, she always ends up at festivals alone.
Image/Description: Click [made by heyy13]
Other: Yane is very lax about her name and usually allows it to be shortened to what ever the person she's talking to wants. Actually, she'll answer to just about anything you call her. Though if it is derogatory expect her answer to be unpleasant. Unless, of course, it goes over her head.

Username: Gwendlyne
Character Name: Eris Callan
Clan: Neutral for now
Bio: Eris is a mecha pilot in an international rebel force that is fighting to overcome a corrupt and evil super power. She is very open and honest with herself and the people around her and makes friends easily. She is the best at what she does and is not afraid to lay her life on the line for a cause that she feels is worthy. She loves Mecha to a point of obsession and spends 90% of her civilian time in the company of her suits mechanic and weapons tech Kayne whom she is developing a growing attracting despite him being only 15.
Image/Description:Eris
Other: I haven never RPed Eris befor, and it has been a VERY long time since I have RPed. So I hope everyone can keep that in mind! @___@

Username: [ S a d e ]
Character Name: Sade le Aviva
Bio: Very little is known about her past, some say that she was born in some cold northern country and had been raised by her mother alone. Never knowing who her father is. Others say that she was a member of large, rich French aristocrat family. What ever the true story is, the fact remains that she is now on the run.. hiding from her past troubles, violent lover or even the law?!
Image/Description: She loves old fashion, she is often seen wearing clothes from the 20's ((image))
Other: I have never RPed in a forum before .___. Please forgive me my clumsiness..

Username: Maeve
Character Name: Maeve
Bio: Maeve was raised in the northern part of Midorea. A couple of years ago, she decided to go on a quest and explore the world in search of knowledge and discoveries. She has no special powers and is a pretty average girl, though she always find a way to get out of trouble. She also travel anywhere by foot, which have raised her endurance a bit.
Maeve is usually calm and quiet. She enjoys the company of others and is always ready to listen to what people have to say, looking for some interesting info.
Image/Description: Maeve is 5 feet 8 inches tall, with silky blue hair going to her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She usually wears standard jeans and a t-shirt with an old pair of shoes and a small leather bag tied to her left leg.
Other: I haven't roleplay for a while... Hope this will be fun! (Kidding, I'm sure it will be ^^) Also, I caught a bad cold, so I might leave or be absent for some time during the event.

Username: DistortedBrwain
Character Name: Disto
Bio: Disto is a person who is wild and carefree, and a bit naive, she can act like a real child, and loves to have fun, but if you get to know her better you find she also has a serious and very caring side.
Disto grew up on a farm, working hard on the land, and looks forward to the yearly lotus festival, and her love for food shows in her mostly hanging out at the food stand. Her and her family also run a food stand at the festival, offering home made foods made from their own grown vegetables and grains. They take turn in selling food and exploring the festival.
Image/Description: Avatar
Other: Nope

Username: gothicMana9
Character Name: Mana
Sex: female
Bio:She was a vampire in her previous life..but that lie ended tragically leaving her soul to wander for centuries..till the day that she was given a body...she continues her life seeking revenge while hiding under her fake cheerfulness.
Image/Description: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/122/4/6/my_wings_by_gothic_lord.jpg

Username: VeigrosDarkness
Character Name: Veigros
Sex: male
Bio: He is a noble Vampire who is fated to guard the ancient secret f the forest of Darkness.
Image/Description: http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/314/6/0/VeigrosDarkness_by_gothic_lord.jpg
Other: he is a kind gentleman, but once angered..he's the demon.

Username: Mungo Boo
Character Name: Boo
Bio: Boo is a magical elf with a strange attitude. She is randomly hyper and then serious. She has wonderful powers dealing mostly with fire. Her past is unknown...
Image/Description: 5 foot 6, long straight red hair that goes down her back, elf ears (duh, she's an elf!) really skinny, but has a good amount of muscles, bright red eyes when she's hyper, dark red when she's serious. She can usually be found wearing black clothing. Today she is wearing a black corset with a black skirt that splits in the middle. She is also caring a golden staff with a red orb and the top. n.n
Other: I don't think so.

Username: Rejecteddemo
Character Name: Shinkei
Bio: Shinkei isn't apart of any clans because of his distaste for them. He thought them idiotic to say the least. Shinkei is an excellent swordsman usually protecting a high official. His parents are dead unfortunately.
Image/Description: Shinkei has long black flowing hair that is sometimes pulled back into a low pony-tail. He is dressed in normal clothes for right now.
Other:

Username: Raezarin
Character Name:Raezarin
Bio: Raezarin is a drifter who lives in the woods and wild places, visiting towns on a whim or whenever she needs to buy an item she cannot make.
Image/Description:See avi ^^
Other: never role-played before, please correct me if i do something stupid

Username: Keito
Character Name: Keito
Bio: She loves books and would claim to need them as much as air. She travels from place to place, driving her horse drawn wagon with shelves of books lining it's walls. She trades a book for a book, helping to circulate stories and knowledge across the land.
Image/Description: A simple crown of pink flowers sat on her layered brown hair. He clothing was very simple and humble. The most basic of sandals adorn her feet.
Other: Pacifist monk

Username: Urboros
Character Name: Rhee
Sex: female
Bio: Rhee leads a solitary life, mostly because of her size. She enjoys eating and playing games, and has come to the festival to do just that. Her only companion is her pet cat that is very egotistical.
Image/Description: http://midorea.com/images/avatar/418.png
Other: The cat’s name is MR. meow; no not play ‘pin the tail’ on Rhee she’ll kick you.

Username: Nemui
Character Name: Namorita
Bio: Namorita is a fun loving, forest goer. She enjoys being out with the trees and encouraging peace amongst the humans and animals.
She prefers to keep things simple and happy, never a dull moment with her though. She has even been known to speak to the trees and flowers around her. What she speaks to them about, she never tells.
Although she doesn't know much about the world outside the forest, since she rarely ventures out.
Image/Description: Is about 5'6, mid length brown hair.Green eyes. She wears an outfit that looks as if it was made from the leaves and flowers around her. Runs around barefoot, and uses the flowers and vines
as bracelets and necklaces.
other notes: i have never ever EVER RPed before.

Username: Sane
Character Name: Ella
Sex: Female.
Clan: Neutral. (Will I have the chance to get all potions if I'm neutral?)
Bio: Ella is a shy, quiet, winged girl who was left behind in front of an old couple's door. The village people say she's a gift from God, but she doesn't think that way, and hates the attention some people give her. She hates the fact that she's different because of her wings. She's shy around people she has never met before, but when she's with people she knows she can be very open-hearted.
Image/Description: Check my avatar. :3
Other: New to the whole RP-ing. D8

Username: Neomattlac
Character Name: The Duke of Landor, or "That mysterious guy in the corner over there" XD
Sex: Yes please. XD Male
Bio:Once descended from the King of the lands around Landor, however after exercising his enshrining power, which was unknown to his father and, after losing control, he was forced out of kingdom. After being exiled he went off to further his skills and gain control over his powers. Now, after studying for 60 years, the Duke now has become one of the most powerful beings in the lands, though he still faces internal battles, and wanders the lands looking for the answer to his internal struggles. Also has an amazing knack for memory and staying unnoticed.
Image/Description: He stands at about 5' 11", wears a ragged cloak, and moves with an incredible silence. He carries a sword(like my avatar's but in a leather scabbard) and a worn bag that contains, among other things, a mysterious book, that only he seems to be able to read. He tends to observe rather than interact, though he is known to, once in a while, show off his power.
Other: I was here last night but I forgot to put one of these up.

Username:Kasumi Ocada
Character Name: Kasumi Ocada (same) or Jade Spider Kasumi
Sex:female
Bio: Most of Kasumi's past is unknown to her. She remembers her family (but has not been able to find them in several years) and her teachers of music and dance. The last few years have been a blur to her, unable to know what happened to her (or where she is) she travels to try to learn more about her situation. In particular, she is interested in how she came to know magic and certain covert arts of assassination.
Image/Description: Tall, pale, with steel-blue eyes and unnaturally-bright red hair with the exception of her bangs which are a true-white color. Her hair is up in very high pig tails that still come down past her waist. She is dressed as an exotic dancer with little bells that jingle from anklets at her feet and a chain draped from her waist. Kasumi is a larger-than average girl (by both height and weight) which might akin her looks to that of fabled Amazon women. She has some demonic blood in her and so has a few attributes that mark it (small fangs, small, twisting grey horns...)
Other: She is quiet and polite, most often she will be seen taking in the scenery or playing an instrument. (she sings, but generally only by request) She loves gentle, feminine men, but they aren't generally attracted to her because of her size.

Username: SasorizaKitty
Character Name: Frey Malik
Bio: Not much is known about Frey. She is a recluse, living in the shadows, and rarely gets out and socializes. This is the first time she's been to a festival and she is finding it rather enjoyable.
Image/Description: From the darkened shadows of the surrounding forest, a woman appears, slipping in silence into the moonlight. Her ruby orbs reflect in the light of the full moon as she walks towards you, much like how a cat's eyes look when in direct light. The glowing affect fades as she grows closer, her body swaying gently, a long, cat-like tail swaying as well with the movements of her hips, her other features becoming quite obvious. The woman's hair is almost pure white, and cut boyishly short around her face, with a long ponytail in the back. A pair of cat ears flick as well, listening to all the sounds around her with the care of a skilled huntress. The locks, you notice, strike out greatly against her skin color, which is a rich dark tan. Her fur color, however, matches quite well, being a dark ebony brown.
Other: Maverick, the cave lion, acts as her companion and her mount. Maverick stands 5 feet at the shoulder while on all four paws and is a snow-grey color, with thick soft fur and a long, plumed bushy tail.

Username: riddle.me.this
Character Name: Aesatt
Sex: f
Bio: Born into a small nomadic clan consisting of only 4 or 5 families, Aesatt is happiest sitting and working on a project under a tree or at the side of a river, and when camped near a village will often go into town to find whatever fun she can
Image/Description: see avi
Other:

Username: Kitty
Character Name: Kitty
Bio: Kitty is a city girl, with a job in a cafe. She likes to take walks. She's a simple girl, but smart. She lives on her own in a small apartment.
Image/Description:
Casual:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/Mother_Ranma/Kitty/Blink/thdessienormala.gif
Uniform for work:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/Mother_Ranma/Kitty/Work/thwaitress-desiree-blink.gif
I did not make these images. ^^
Other:

Username: Lunar
Character Name: Lunar
Bio: A pale and thin woman with no iris' in her eyes, she is believed to be a descendant of the moon's original children. She cloaks her self in black to avoid burning up under the sun, she is calm and collected and speaks in a hushed polite voice.
Image/Description: [x] (Few details are missing but shhh.)
Other: She can create light from her eyes.

Username: Carpe Diem
Character Name: Nocturne
Bio: Nocturne woke up one day having lost all her previous memory. Every now and then she has terrifying nightmares. What are these nightmares and why do they keep recurring? Who is Noctune really?
Image/Description: Long black hair. Piercing blue eyes. Tall and slim. Wears colors of blue, green and white.
Other: n/a

Username: Benimaru
Character Name: Benimaru Tetsuoni
Bio: wanderer, has his own agenda, but what it is only he knows.....
Image/Description: Ivory skin contrasts his raven hair, and eyes of jade calmly take in everything.....
Other:

Username: glimpse
Character Name: Athena Milton
Bio: Athena may have some issues with personal space, but this never stops her from reaching out to new people. She loves making jokes and playing tricks, but is sometimes known to take a joke too far. Being so short, Athena is often questioned about her age and is used to it; but she's become very strong to compensate for her height. She can beat most guys in an arm wrestling competition! She loves plants, nature, poetry and corny jokes.
Image/Description: Athena is 5'2". Short and sweet. She's Mexican, with tanned skin, shoulder length curly black hair and light brown eyes. Her most notable feature is her smile. She's wearing a white short sleeved T-shirt with a pink and green skirt in honor of the Festival.
Other: Honestly, I don't usually RP. But I REALLY WANT THOSE POTIONS, SO. YES. Please point out if I make a blunder. x)

Username: Marina Toriama
Character Name: Fifika
Bio: Fifika was born to a traveling band, brought up in a nomadic life style. She still clings to many of the values she learned from her 'tribe', including do what you must to survive and flourish, even if it goes against the laws. While she is a bit of a pickpocket, she's still easy to get along with....if you can put up with her "games". (( Taking things and hiding them ))

Fifika is just now returning after a long trip abroad. What better a welcome home than a festival?
Image/Description: { X }
Other: Hmm.....what better an environment for a theif than a festival? This should be fun.... XD

Username: Chi
Character Name: Makoto Shouchi
Bio:
Makoto enjoys looking at nature. She loves to be with animals and would decide to be come a Vet when she grows up. Calm, relaxing music makes her anger go away, so she is almost never angry when she carries her ipod out a lot. Makoto is very kind to others, she's very sweet and barely knows anything about the outside world. She's very energetic at certain times and will almost always curious with her surroundings. She's willing to befriend anybody and will always do her best to help out others.

Image/Description:x
Other:Mako-chan is her nickname

Username: Mella
Character Name: Takara
Bio: Takara had no sense of direction, and is lost very easily. She doesn't let anyone push her around, and she won't take no for an answer. Random spazz attacks may occur.
Image/Description: Takara is a very..let's say..scrappy girl. She refuses to wear a dress, but kimono's and long enough skirts are okay. She usually wears her favorite capris and a loose enough t-shirt. Her eyes are sunset orange, and her hair goes down her back and is cherry red, but she usually has it tied up in a ponytail. She has a tattoo of three golden triangles on her neck.
Other:

Username: Ryo
Character Name: Ryoken
Sex: Male
Bio: Ryoken, is a nondescript 15 year old boy. He is lanky, and he is awkward at times. He loves to draw stuff, and loves to listen to stories.
Being the only black person in his town, he feels like an outsider, so he is pretty shy.
Image/Description: x
Other:My Rp skills suck, so forgive me >,<

Username: Scribblez
Character Name: Aruki
Bio: Aruki is a traveller, coming to the annual Lotus Festival before leaving to another country.
Image/Description: Fair skinned, with a well-toned body, Aruki also has long blonde hair with green highlights. She has one sparkling emerald eye and one sparkling sapphire eye, and all who look into them are given hope to all who look into them. And her bright smile is known to cheer people upon first sight of it.
Other: n/a

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: AJ
Clan: Energy, Neutal
Bio: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Likes to be cloaked in a cloud of mystery. Does not trust so easily anymore. She does know how to take care of herself mainly because she has been on her own for years. The only thing that is know about her is that she is an artist and her magic. Her magic is tried to her emotions so her magic gets out of control. Its usually want she is beyond mad. Most of the time she is in control.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/23890
This is character I still working on.

Username: Twigg
Character Name: Twigg ( LOL@my unoriginality. )
Sex: I am female.
Clan: Neutral.
Bio: Twigg's pretty crazy. She doesn't care what people think. She's loud, usually. Rarely will you find her shying away from something or someone.
Image/Description: Avatar, I suppose but with human legs. o 3o;
Other: Twigg is awesome. 8D -kidding-

Username: Afanassii
Character Name: Kiril Afanassii Abez'iana
Bio: I think that posting a link to my character's bio would be better than writing it all here... because it is reeealy long: http://midorea.com/adr_character.php?u=1366
Image/Description: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/My%20Art/img488.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/My%20Art/img490.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/Randomness/Junk_series__41__by_cat_cat.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/Randomness/Malice_by_cat_cat.jpg
(Credit to the artist: last two are by CatCat on deviantart)
Other: Nassii speaks with a thick russian-like accent and is eloquent, generous, curteous, curious and... a bit of a flirt.

Username: Cougati
Character Name: Ithea
Bio: Ithea is not a trust worthy person. She's a very slef-centered person, but can be a loyal friend if she decides someone is worthy. Also, she has quite a temper and likes to fight.
Image/Description: My avi is supposed to look like her, butit's not complete. Go here: http://cougati.deviantart.com/art/Updated-Ref-106785382
Other: Everything is on that sheet.

Username: BerlinHawk
Character Name: Berlin
Bio: Berlin is a young man currently down on his luck. He used to be getting around perfectly fine, but has found himself in servitude just to get a meal. He works for Ithea at the moment but almost has enough money to try and live on his own.
Image/Description: No images drawn yet. The avatar is kind of him. The hair is a little longish though. And I'm sure he actually has some clothes. XD
Other: Nothing I can think of yet.

Username: Transcendence
Character Name: Transcendence
Bio:Tran, is a very shy girl of small stature. She is new to taking part in things in the world of midorea and is some what antisocial, but is trying to work hard to remedy that. Both of her parents were killed in some unknown accident and because of this, she is normally very sad. She loves to learn and she love to make friends and she can be very loving if you can get her to open up enough.
Image/Description: See avatar
Other: She tries to be polite, but sometimes her mouth gets way with her.

Username: Vickicat
Character Name: Unknown
Bio: She's a zombie, not much else is known about her. She likes to wander around aimlessly most of the time, and she might try to eat you, but she's pretty slow so there isn't much to worry about.
Image/Description: She looks dead. XD
Other:

Username: Grymmlock
Character Name: Daewoon
Bio: Daewoon is a bit of a troublemaker, a regular smoker and he likes to think of himself as a "smooth talker" with the ladies. He acts tough and standoffish, but really, he's a complete softy. He has no problem with people, in general, but he'll hold a grudge like no one's business, so once you lose his trust, it's gone for good.
Image/Description: Daewoon is obviously of asian descent and stands at about 5'5". The right half of his head is shaved completely bald and the left side of his head is shoulder-length black hair, layered for "sexiness". A triangular eye patch covers his left eye. Once piercing in each ear, one in his right eyebrow (end opposite his nose) and one in the right of his lower lip complete his features, or "bad boy attractiveness".
Other: All the phrases in quotes in the character sheet are directly from the character's mouth. Thus the need for quotes. :3

Username: monbohn
Character Name: moni
Sex: F
Bio: shy, a great lover of animals she always has her little bird on her head and her pony by her side as she travels around always looking for something to fill the void within her, but never knowing what exactly she's looking for.
Image/Description: she hides behind a mask that is half light and half dark, her eyes appear to glow as they look out of the mask and a star glows on her forhead that, when you look closer. you can see is actually part of a gray halo surrounding her head.
Other:

Username: Sae
Character Name: Kaie
Bio: A deity that enjoys nature more than her fellow brethren's company. Rarely does she take the form of a human, instead prancing around with the appendages she was created with. Loyal to the end, and fierce when angered, this centaur chooses to be at a crossroads when concerning life in the mortal plain. Trails of lotus feathers usually follow her each step, often appearing out of thin air when she's more comfortable. She also enjoys fresh water, barely drinking anything else than that.
Image/Description: Avatar/Signature
Other: -Sparkles like a Twilight vampire on crack.-

Username: KatJonson
Character Name: Kat
Bio: Kat is a demon who had only started to learn to control her powers of darkness. She normally will dress in black or dark purple leather. she has a love of the moon, that borders on crazed.
Image/Description: n/a
Other: non human has a twin that is missing.

Username: Maverik
Character Name: Vice
Clan: Metal/Neutral
Bio: If there was a single word to describe the man known as Vice, it'd have to be wanderer. His past would hardly be a fitting tale for any fireside, partially due to Vice's own actions, and even during a time such as the flower festival, he aims keeps it that way. Despite being a wandering nomad, one of the perfect mediators for clan rivalries, few clans know of Vice, and fewer still care, as prominence was not Vice's aspirations. Still, society was a necessity, and as he wandered into the flowery fields, that single thought lingered in his mind.
Image/Description: With a figure of average height, standing at approximately 5'10", Vice was hardly an imposing character. His light brown hair was obscured by his conical straw hat, shielding his dark blue eyes, as well as most of his face, from both the beating sun and curious eyes. His garment was simple, as his body reinforced by the layer of chainmail underneath his unassuming robes. With a sheathed longsword by his side, and his upright posture, few people openly bothered Vice, and that suited him just that.
Other:

Username: IndigoButerfly
Character Name: Hoshi
Sex: yes ... I mean ... male
Clan: Neautral
Bio: Hoshi is a laid back, flirty person that likes both genders but is more fond of the "stronger" sex. He enjoys convertations and eventhough he might seem insensitive, he can actually be very thoughtful and friendly.
Image/Description: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/GirlDemon/hoshi14.jpg
My OC Drawn by Djou(she's not a member here)
Other: Hoshi has 11 stars on his body and the 12th star is hidden in his eye, which appears at random.

Username : OMG MY FACE
Character Name : Dolcanaris Afit
Sex : Male
Clan : Neutral
Bio : Dolcanaris Afit is, in the best way to categorize him, a spellsword. He holds a command over elemental magic, much in the way of a Druid, however is not opposed to using his physical strength when it is more wise to do so. He appears no older than his early twenties, but it is unknown as to how long he's actually lived, let alone in how many planes of existence. He wears the burden of his life well, and is generally calm and even-tempered. However, he can be emotional, and can sometimes have troubles reigning them in.
Image/Description : Dolcanaris Afit carries an elegant shortsword at his left hip, with a jeweled longsword strapped across his back. He wears a dark purple cape with gold trim, accenting the rest of his outfit which uses the same color scheme. His tunic is a slightly darker purple, cinched above his slacks with a black leather belt. His hair is a dirty blonde, dark enough that it appears to be a light brown at most times. His eyes are dark, and often change colors with his mood, though they generally remain a steady hazel.
Other : Often introduces and refers to himself as Doulcan, keeping his real name private and to himself.

Username: x_lilmissNINJA_x
Character Name: Daza
Bio: Not one to speak outloud, Daza prefers to motion or sign what she means. If you can get her talking, she has interesting and informative things to say. She can make a boring topic seem almost fascinating. almost.
She is rarely seen, prefering to hide away and read her books, but when an event such as the festival occurs, she can't keep away. One of her favorite pastimes is people watching, and she can usually tell what a person is like just by observing them for a short time.
Image/Description: ~~x~~
Other: Daza can be uptight and unused to humor. Making her laugh is 10 times more difficult than making her talk. Take this challenge at your own risk.

Username: killaminjaro
Character Name: Sage
Bio: Sage is a very laid-back person and is usually found napping or just lazily milling about practically aimlessly. At first he seems a bit slow and dull, but really, he's just too lazy to make an effort to seem like he's any smarter.
Image/Description: Sage mainly wears dark, humus colored clothing. His hair is naturally partially curly and partially straight. He lets it grow long because he's too lazy to go get it cut.
Other:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Fuu

Username: Fuu Sho
Character Name: Fuu Sho
Clan: Wind/Fuu
Bio: Sho is the leader of the Fuu tribe, and tends to be the more free-spirited of the heads of the clans. Machevieous and sneaky, he loves playing tricks on people.
Image/Description: Sho
Other: He's an NPC.

Username: Angelic.Demon
Character Name: Alyssa
Bio: She's grown up in Japan with foster parents until they adopted her, doesn't know much about her background or parents, but doesn't yearn to know, and loves her new parents more than anything. She's a happy person, but shy around new people unless she's used to an environment. She's a realistic person, not pessimist or optimistic.
She loves to paint and sing, though is shy about doing or showing either.
Image/Description: White blond hair, pale blue eyes, and fair skinnned
Other:

Username: Fallain
Character Name: Fallain
Clan:wind/Fuu
Bio: a young, curious girl just starting to master the wind crafts and explore the world.
Image/Description: avatar
Other:

Username: Raz
Character name: Raz
Sex: MALE
CLAN: Wind/Fuu
Bio: Hates people, Loves to relax on a nice breezy day under a tree, and is pretty laid back and clever.
Image: Raz
Other: Loves Grilled ribs

Username: Miss Oppai
Character Name: Garu
Bio: Garu is a free-spirited, whimsical, and somewhat "airy" person. She comes to the festivals to indulge in the cultures of the other tribes and hoard all kinds of nice trinkets. She is very eccentric, and this tends to rear it's ugly head at the most inappropriate moments.

She's an archer in the Fuu clan's military, somehow...
Image/Description: Avi
Other: Her clothing is long and flowy, which makes her look smaller than what she really is underneath. She wears a silver hairpin that looks like a lotus blossom.

Username: Reiyuka
Character Name: Helena
Bio: A young woman from a small amazonian tribe in the Tetsu mountains, Helena had never expected to become anything more than a wood carving artist, like most of her tribe. Now at 19, and fighting hard to be come stronger - she knows better.
Image/Description: 'Avi'

Username: Kit
Character Name: Mintnip Li
Clan: Wind / Fuu
Bio: A mischievous girl who pretends to be a guy. She wants to explore the ruins of the desert someday.
Image/Description: Mint
Other: Mint for short.

Username: Weaseldale
Character Name: Nina
Sex: Femle
Bio: Nina was born and raised in America, although both her parents are originally from the Fuu clan. She moved back to the area so she could reclaim the part of her that was alway here when she turned seventeen. She's carefree, intelligent, and lazy, always having fun or doing the things she enjoys. But don't bother trying to get her to do anything else. Nina loves swiming and sleeping in. She is a photographer, so she often meets people by making them angry when she takes pictures of them for no reason. Nina enjoys collecting books and crazy hats as well. Although she is extrordinary with wind, she doesn't like using the ability around other people.
Image/Description: She has happy blue eyes and brown hair that looks like it's almost black. She keeps her hair in two loose-ish, thick braids that go down to her midback. Her skin is a little pale, and she blushes easy. She never wears shoes
Other: I really tried to find a decent picture, but I couldn't. I haven't roleplayed in a really long time.

Username: Vito
Character Name: Vito
Bio: An angel, but nobody knows for sure. He usually hides in a human form and goes along with the crowd.
Image/Description: http://www.elfwood.com/art/r/a/rasmusw/angel_air.jpg

Username: Aaya-Tan
Character Name: Aayanoru (Aay)
Clan: Fuu
Bio: A woman of many ambitions, there's little she hasn't or won't try. Born in an only child/single parent household, she's learned that she needs to be independant, and wanted desperately to at least try to become someone who's worth something. She started studying science and alchemy when she was just 12, and since then has become a fantastic alchemist. Even to the point she has her own little Odds and Ends shop in town. She lost contact long ago with her mother, and most of her family lives on the other side of the planet. She moved back and forth between the states and Japan to see her grandparents and her mother, but eventually settled for her own small place off in the country side. She always enjoyed watching the Sakura fall, and has attended the festivals each year.
Image/Description: Aay (Note, all artwork shown is made by HAND, MY OWN ARTWORK. Do not steal/reuse/recolor/trace. Thank you.)
[ Description ] (It's long, I warn you.)White hair with red tips due to an accident in the workshop. Apparently powdered mercurial scales, even if condensed into a powdered form, still has effects. Also, leaving a window open on a windy day doesn't make the powder any less easy to work with. It created a pretty potent bleaching agent. Her hair was originally completely red, but thanks to the dusting, only the front bangs are red still. Two colored eyes, one red and one blue, no, there was no scientific accident there, just a genetic trait in her family. It skipped her two sisters, but her youngest brother also shares this similarity. She usually wears a dark makeup around them to accentuate the color and her lashes, also a dark red almost black. Her skin-tone is the average bookworm's pale, with three clawmark scars on her face from an incident that will be rehashed in history. She's fairly top heavy, and has curves, though she generally's self concious about it and won't respond if you call her out on it. She's got a little baby fat around her face, though you can still see her cheekbones just a smidgeon.
[ Attire ] She usually wears dark attire, such as blacks, browns, or dark green robes. Mainly a vest-type top with the robe tucked in underneath, a corset of some sort, usually with black lace, and leup handling gloves as she has to deal with her alchemy. The sleeves are slender, they only reach about an inch and a half below the wrist, and the robes material is made out of a thick cotton-like substance that she fiddled with herself. The inside of the robe is lined with a sweat retardant material so she doesn't end up stinking like a dead leupak. Usually while working at the shop, she'll have on a small choker around her neck, hiding a single scar across her throat, it's black with white lace and a single silver pendant hangs down from it with her name engraved in calligraphy. She doesn't like wearing skirts save for work, but generally has on a pair of black slacks with large pouched belts on her hips (Much like a handy-man's belt, she uses the pouches to store tools, powder satchels, vials, things that she generally uses for her alchemy, also a small vial of ink and some quills for those random burst of inspiration). She wears a pair of small specks, on the end of her nose. They're mostly for show and reading very very very fine print, otherwise, they just look good. She has no earrings or other bangles, though she has a tendency to wear a ring once in a while, carved out of onyx that was a gift of a friend. Around her neck she always wears a single locket, a golden moon that opens up into three separate parts. In it are separate pictures, one of her parents, one of her brother and sisters, and one of her best friend Dominique. The pictures are sepia toned, and very awkwardly cut, so it's not easy to see just who they are unless you were there or she told you.
Other: She owns a cat and a tarantula (Small world considering she also has a spider phobia), the cat (Muse) stays with her at all times, and can generally be found hiding out around her or some such.

Username:jmaster876
Character Name:jmaster (nickname Jay)
Clan: wind/ fuu sho
Bio:a strange and mysterious person who has a love for pie and isnt social but is willing to try to be and is very very clumsy
Image/Description: a 6 foot male with wavy black hair and has a but of a stomach but is still very strong with pale skin and a round face that has a single dimple when he smiles

Username: Veriantor
Character Name: Calesta
Clan:Wind/Fuu
Bio:A clam laid back person. She only fights if she has to. Enjoys flowers and tea.
Her father die when she was still a child.
No one has ever seen her smile. When she talks she sounds like she has no emotions.
Image/Description: Calesta The drawing sucks I know.
Other: I'm new to RPGing so sorry if I'm bad at it.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Di-Qiu

Username: Di-Qiu Tu
Character Name: Di-Qiu Tu
Clan: Earth/Di-Qiu
Bio: Tu is the most laid back and possibly aloof personality of the Clan Leaders. He is in control of the Earth Clan or the Di-Qiu Clan. While his attitude and demeanor may be seen as lax he is actually very knowledgeable far beyond his years. Often found napping in very unusual places.
Image/Description: Tu
Other: NPC

Username: Hiroku
Character Name: Hiroku
Bio: Most worry about his health because he conducts himself in both a clumsy and endangering manor. While he prides himself on his stealth and ability with a weapon he often finds himself wounded.
Image/Description: image

Username: Gladde
Character Name: Zhi
Bio: Zhi comes from a family of two brothers and one sister. She is the second oldest of the siblings and has worked hard to earn her education. She is trying to work her way up to a fairly prestige postion in the Tu Di-Qiu’s court. Being one of the eldest of the children, she has had more responsibility helping out with the family than the younger ones and has developed a rather serious and mature demeanor. Nevertheless, she makes sure to take time off for her own sanity and well-being. When one gets to know her better she is actually a bit of a joker and likes to play around, enjoy the company of others, and fishing.
Image/Description: She has shoulder-length, light brown hair, which she usually keeps up in a ponytail with a light green ribbon. She has dark green eyes. In her hair she has two little bundles tied up in green and blue beads. For the festival she likes to wears brown shorts that go down to her knees, brown sandles, and a decorated green top. Around her waist, she has a slip of white silk. For when the days are cooler she has a sort of coat that has a dress like appearance to it when she wraps it around herself. She also has a straw hat that she likes to carry around with her.
Other: None at the moment

Username: heyy13
Character Name: heyy (i can't imagine being anything else. ;D)
Clan: A complex soul who belives in the inevitability of life, death, and renewal i pledge myself to the clan of earth. The immutable force that holds us and all life in unity with the world. Earth/Di Qiu
Bio: Chaotic in nature, i swing between loud and obnoxous and quiet introspection. With a short attention span i find myself uninterested unless engaged in a number of symultanious activities. A student of conflict i enjoy a good argument or discussion on many a topic. Existentialist to the core the fastest way to piss me off is to use the phrase "i had no choice".
Image/Description: 6'2" (i wish. ;D, i'm 5'10" irl), long brown hair, curvacious and of caucasion colouring.
Other:

Username: Rae
Character Name: Rae
Clan: Di-Qiu
Bio: At birth, Rae was abandoned by her mother. She was found near a small town and was taken in by a family of farmers. However, she left their care on her fourteenth birthday and became a wanderer.
Image/Description: Rae has long, straight auburn hair with choppy bangs and bright green eyes. She wears an oversized army green jacket and black capris with wornout boots.
Other: Rae is a dreamer, she dreams of doing something important in her life and accomplishing something that will benefit others. She's unsure of what she wants, but she doesn't want her life to go to waste. She tends to think alot, much more than she speaks. At times she can be mistake for being shy.

Username: Miyani-chan
Character Name: Mihiru
Clan: Earth, Di-Qiu
Bio: Mihiru enjoys to fool around with other people, and isn’t a girly-girl. She helps her mother and father out by running simple errands for them, even though she doesn’t get paid. Money doesn’t really matter for her, since she sometimes chooses to camp out around trees and last on berries for awhile. Many often either see her at home, or at a environmental area.
Image/Description: Mihiru She is currently wearing her festival clothing, even though it's plain - just with different colors.
Other: Even though she likes eating berries, her favorite festival food are moon cakes! ( Even though they aren't in season )

Username: lily_dragon
Character Name: Lily
Bio: Lily is an absentminded and rather eccentric person. She is often found sitting in quiet corners sketching whatever catches her eye. Although friendly anyway, giving her food is a sure way to garner her friendship. (She also has a slight crush on Di-Qiu Tu. >_> )
Image/Description: Like this. But with some kind of festive outfit. XD
Other: Lily might give away free sketches. She also may poke you with her trusty stick.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Mizu
Username: Mizu Hanako
Character Name: Mizu Hanako
Clan: Water/Mizu
Bio: Hanako is the leader of the Mizu clan, and the youngest of the four leaders. Her graceful appearance is deceitful, as she is truly a very clumsy person. It took her years to learn how to properly walk with a kimono on, let alone doing it gracefully (which she still hasn’t successfully mastered). You can usually find her underneath the lotus trees.
Image/Description: Hanako
Other: She’s an NPC.

Username: Chu
Character Name: Chu
Bio: Chu likes being at the festival, roaming around while doing nothing and everything at once. She’s usually enjoying the nice weather on the hill, but hides beneath the lotus trees at night, as she’s afraid of fireworks.
Image/Description: Chu
Other: Chu loves her mouse; don’t mess with it! DX

Username: Rei Ann
Character Name: Rei
Clan:Water/Mizu
Bio: Rei seems to be a soulless doll, she tends to just move from place to place without really talking. She can usually be found in the water surround by flowers. Her life is very empty and she acts like a proper lady, but much about where is exactly from is unknown. Though she make jewelry with the stones and pebbles she finds in water. She has special fighting skills, but she doesn't like to use them.
Image/Description: Rei
Other:

Username: Squid
Character Name: Squid
Sex: Genderless (appears female, but you just sit back and see what happens when you try to peek in those shorts)
Bio: Squid's a pretty laid back fellow who spends a lot of time in or near water (duhh). Squid doesn't wear a top, ever, finding them to be much too restricting.
Image/Description: Avatar + tentacles
Other:

Username: Angel
Character Name: Mizu Shio
Bio: Shio was born into a life of slavery. Though she was indeed a "pure blood" of the Mizu clan, her lack of parents drove her to the lowly preforming arts.

You see, Shio is a child of lust. Her mother and father were together only by impulse desire, and she was spawned as a part of this. When Shio's mother, Kutao, told the man of this, he immediately denounced the child and ran her mother off as a common whore. Her reputation in the clan was shattered. After months of living on the streets and soliciting her body just to get by, she became very, very ill. Unfortunately, Kutao died giving birth.

When Shio was found, she was quickly assimilated into the Water Clan's traveling circus. As a pure blood of the clan, Shio had natural powers in the art of water manipulation. This power was quickly developed into an astounding talent and, furthermore, the final act of the shows. Many people across the lands of Midorea know Shio for her grace and talent.

You'd think this fame would bring her joy, but this is an unfortunate no. Her real yearning is to be a warrior of the Water Clan, but she knows her place is in the circus. A lowly performer. But believe you me: she gets all the fighting she needs from pubs, taverns, and the streets when her acts are done. Though most know her as a graceful water manipulationist, quite a few know her as a strong and short-tempered bar fighter who's always looking for a scrap.
Image/Description: Link.
Other: Do note her name is "Shio". I hate how when I use Japanese names, which are last name then first, people call them by their last name. >.>

Username: lunexor
Character Name: Zinaida Nastya Sidorov
Bio: Born and raised in the city of Boston, Zinaida was raised with four other sisters by a loving mother and father. Things were normal up to a point. She doesn't quite recall when she knew that her world was in turmoil, but when she did, Zinaida was struck with the notion that things would never be the same. It was discovered that her mother was rather unfaithful to her spouse, and the oldest child belonged to Zinaida's father of twelve years. Unable to support her children after the divorce, Zinaida and her sisters were sent to their biological fathers. But Zinaida chose to stay with her un biological father who had recently divorced her mother and moved to California. Zinaida grew more and more distant from him, up to the point that they rarely spoke and she eventually left for college.

Zinaida's hertiage includes the fact her grandfather held high influence with the Soviet Union, and was almost considered to be the next Stalin until he was assasinated and his family were removed to a remote location with her family. Her grandmother never recovered from the loss, and moved to America in hopes of better prospects along with many russian emmigrants.
Image/Description: Zinaida has long dark blonde hair and light grey eyes along with a high forehead and slender eyebrows. Her nose is distinguished, and has a birthmark the shape of Iceland on her right thigh. Otherwise, she is rather pale but tans quiet easily when given the chance. Her build is an hourglass and has a silver chained anklet around her left ankel, which is a gift from her older sister. Otherwise, she is yet another unique yet comparable person.
Other:

Username: Adelynde
Character Name: Sumatria Baequiaear
Clan: Water/ Mizu
Bio: Sumatria was born to a line of healers within the clan. For this particular line it was always the first born female to become the healer. She spent her childhood training and nothing more. Finally at the age of 16 she finished her training and was given a copy of the ring of the healer blood lines. Her family consists of her mother, father, a twin sister (Sumatria was born about ten minutes before her "younger" twin), and younger two brothers. Sumatria will rush to the aid of anyone or any thing that is in need of healing, even if she herself needs it more she feels it is her duty to help. Though don't get that in your mind that she's nice all the time, it only comes to healing that she's willing to die for someone.
Image/Description: Sumatria stands around 5 feet 5 inches, she has dark waist length hair that is normally kept down, her eyes are blue in color. She is very fair skinned, so her dark hair almost makes her seem to be even paler. For the festival she'll be wearing different gowns, mainly solid colors but on the rare occasion she's feeling like it she'll wear something with a design.
Other: I haven't had a decent role play in a while so forgive me if I make a mistake. D:

Username: Kazunomiya Nanashi
Character Name: Kazunomiya Kin-Mori Ryukotsusei (Kai)
Age: Appears late teens, early twenties. Approximately in between 682 and 815 years.
Sex: Female.
Bio: A "demon" that was trained a priestess.
She travels through time and space, believing her weapon takes her whenever she is needed.
Serious, calm, graceful, agile.
Image/Description: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u319/Archae-Chan/Art/ANTHRO_KAI.jpg
Other: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13983137

Chu
Assistant Admin

Huo

Username: Huo Lien
Character Name: Huo Lien
Clan: Fire/Huo
Bio: Lien is the second oldest of the clan leaders. She is very stubborn and out-going which can sometimes lead to her getting into arguments. Though when she is not fighting she can be found shopping for new jewelry and clothes to adorn herself with.
Image/Description: Lien
Other: She's an NPC

Username: Lindsaypooh
Character Name: Lindsay
Bio:Lindsay is a very clumsy person. She is constantly dropping and breaking things. She's also pretty oblivious to her surroundings. She constantly daydreams.
Other:

Username: Beri
Character Name: Vynne
Age: Physical appearance: Mid Twenties | Actual: Unknown
Bio: Vynne enjoys the sillier aspects of life. She loves to spend her time watching the individuals around her, and learn from their movements and their interactions with others. She is curious person by nature, with a strong desire to learn from others around her.
Image/Description: Her curly hair is of mix colors, during the winter it turns a dark rich brown, but during the summer months it turns to a vibrant redish blonde. Her vibrant green eyes glimmer and gleam with the playfulness. Her skin has a pinkish hue to it, and when she becomes embarrassed or put on the spot it enhances to a rosier hue, swiftly.
Other:

Username: Midnight Dream
Character Name: Elliona
Bio: Elliona is usually timid and quiet, not enjoying others who continuously annoy her. Though, she is a true friend and is not afraid to stick up for her friends.
Image/Description: Pale skin, long reddish hair, green eyes. normal height, skinny.
Other:

Username: SilverPhoenyx
Character Name: Phoenyx
Clan: Fyre/Huo
Bio: Phoenyx is a fire faerie. She is playful and kind, yet can also be quiet and reserved at times. She is thoughtful, intelligent, and dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
Image/Description: Phoenyx
Other: Thank you.

Username: Megan
Character Name: Khora
Clan: Fire / Huo
Bio: A simple, sweet, cumbersome girl hoping to one day traverse all around Midorea.
In spite of her appearance, she's a smart cookie and can be very stubborn.
Image/Description: Short, petite girl with long, brown curly hair, usually in pigtails.
Other: She's almost never without her glasses, which are fake.

Username: Akiou
Character Name: Ridia
Bio: Ridia is not entirely human. She was made in a lab by scientists, though not robot or cyborg, her dna had been altered to create a highly advanced human, capable of, in her case, running faster, jumping higher, and bearing heat. She can handle walking through fire and smoke. Though she has a lot of bad weaknesses, as science is never perfect.
Ridia herself is rambunctious and has a smart mouth. She is very sarcastic and cynical to the world, but still has hope for herself, to find a normal life and wants the world to be happy.
Image/Description: Avatar or link
Other:

Username: L
Character Name: Kaden
Clan: Fire
Bio: His whole life his parents chose for him. He's now breaking out of his shell and being what he really is. A great person.
Image/Description: Black hair, golden eyes, fire mini wings and fire mini ankle wings.

Username: LOL UR FACE
Character Name: Wednesday
Clan: Fire
Bio: Energetic, arrogant, hot headed. She's crazy yo.
Image/Description: Avatar I guess xD
Other: PHEAR HER.

Username: Nikki
Character Name: Nikki
Bio: Nikki has a very angry nature, tho she seems sweet and adorable she's not afraid to get in someone's face.
Image/Description: My avatar
Other:

Username: Mika
Character Name: Minamoto Mika
Clan: Fire, Huo.
Bio: Mika has always had a love for matsuri, ever since she was just a small child. She's a bit odd, even for the clan, and her personal niche of the family has always been a bit broken and strange. She relies intensely on intuition... or perhaps it's a bit more than that?

She's a very good judge of character, and all judgements are made of the feel she gets from one's eyes. She can't stand rudeness, or those who pick on those weaker than they are, and she tends to be rather hot tempered. A vice of hers is she tends to act a lot before putting enough thought into her actions.

Mika has a horrible fear of water. When she was young, she nearly drowned in the local river. Ever since that day, she hasn't so much as dipped a toe.
Image/Description: [url="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/serikin/EOI%20Folder/Guardians/normal_maple_girl_by_heise.jpg"]-x-[/url]
Other: That pretty much covers it. x3

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quote        
Chu: I locked this thread for now, so when you sign on you're not swamped with people applying and stuff. xD

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Rei Ann
Character Name: Rei
Clan:Water/Mizu
Bio: Rei seems to be a soulless doll, she tends to just move from place to place without really talking. She can usually be found in the water surround by flowers. Her life is very empty and she acts like a proper lady, but much about where is exactly from is unknown. Though she make jewelry with the stones and pebbles she finds in water. She has special fighting skills, but she doesn't like to use them.
Image/Description: Rei
Other:

Rei walked slowly threw the Festival area. She carried a small bag filled with jewelry that she made. She glanced around though she didn't speak to anyone else, if anyone saw her the might just think she was a walking doll, at least that's how she acted.
Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
    Username: Squid
    Character Name: Squid
    Sex: Genderless (appears female, but you just sit back and see what happens when you try to peek in those shorts)
    Bio: Squid's a pretty laid back fellow who spends a lot of time in or near water (duhh). Squid doesn't wear a top, ever, finding them to be much too restricting.
    Image/Description: Avatar + tentacles
    Other:

(You didn't mention any... bodies of water, so I was wondering if there were any)

Squid was lounging lazily beneath one of the many beautiful lotus trees, picking up blossoms as they fell around and littered the ground. Each of the petals was carefully plucked off of the blossoms, and Squid was casually fashioning dolls out the petals, binding them with blades of grass that were plucked from the ground. As each doll was finished, Squid would set them in a pile off to the side, and start work on a new doll.

Fallain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Fallain
Character Name: Fallain
Clan:wind/Fuu
Bio: a young, curious girl just starting to master the wind crafts and explore the world.
Image/Description: avatar

*Fallain wandered underneath the lotus trees, looking up at the blossoms and watched as a breeze caught one and blew it away. Sitting down in the shade, she leaned against a tree and closed her eyes, relaxing*

((sorry, I haven't done text RPG in forever and i'm out of "shape". Still getting used to this site too))
Lindsaypooh

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Lindsaypooh
Character Name: Lindsay
Bio:Lindsay is a very clumsy person. She is constantly dropping and breaking things. She's also pretty oblivious to her surroundings. She constantly daydreams.
Other:

Lindsay wandered down the aisle towards the lotus trees, think of nothing in particular, and not paying any attention to the people she kept bumping into.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
(( Squid can you please use a darker text?))

Rei with her bag approached one of the empty stands, but she moved behind it. It seems she was running a Jewelry stand. The sign show jewels in water. She pulled the jewelry, she had bracelets, necklaces and rings, and other types of jewelry. After she arranged it all, she stood there waiting for others to come by.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
    (No, I'm sorry. I like my font how it is. I have already made it a bit darker from when it was earlier. You can highlight it to read it, or just plain ignore me. I'm sorry :c )

Squid looked over and noticed Fallain sitting beneath a nearby tree. Squid stood up, grabbing one of the dolls and walked over to Fallain, holding it out to her. ''Here. Do you want this?'' The doll was made entirely of lotus petals, a bit of braided grass tied around to separate a body from a head, the bottom of it looking almost like a dress with the petals fanned out a bit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245  Next