Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lucky #2! Event Goal: 2k members and 200k posts!
Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quote        
Ah no no, I dont mean game currency for money, I mean like trading someone some of my old gaia crap for something over on here kinda thing. lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quote        
You can get art with your "old Gaia crap" on there? O:

And I don't think we'll meet the set goal. HOWEVER, next registered user will have user number 1500!! 8DD

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quote        
Lunar wrote:
Ah no no, I dont mean game currency for money, I mean like trading someone some of my old gaia crap for something over on here kinda thing. lol.

Oh, yeah. I never understood that, I've always wanted to that myself. XD
But it's illegal on Gaia so it's safe to assume it's not legal on any other site. o_o'

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
Mainly cus Gaia are money guzzlers Happy
But yeah, I could for art but I still sort of play it, I've been a member since 2005 so I dont seem able to leave yet lol

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I've been a member since 2005 and I've left it for some better pastures. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Striptease

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
I started Gaia early on. I started Gaia right at the beginning of 2004, so the Angelic Halo, Angelic Sash, and Nitemare Scarf were only a couple thousand gold. I didn't really get into the site right away, but I did start getting involved more in around March 2004. I was an extremely active member until the end of 2006, when my main account was wrongfully banned. I tried to fight my case for all of 2007, but they refused to unban me, so I just quit Gaia for a while. Then in 2008, I became really active again because I remembered I had a mule account with a bunch of donation items and stuff, but then I quit within a few months because I found out about another avatar community (called Kinsaki).
Lunar

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quote        
Ewwwwwww.
You quit Gaia for Kinsaki?
Bad moveee. <<
<3333

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hi Everyone Twisted Evil
Arikana

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
What's Kinsaki like, guys?
Every time I try to check out the site as a guest, it says I have to log in and not having an account, I can't do so. D:

@Chinese:
Hey there. n_n
How you doing? :}

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quote        
I never really liked Kinsaki... though maybe that was just because I was too busy on other sites to really get a feel of it... I don't really like their avatars... but I'll go see what it's like.

Be back in a sec...

Gwendlyne

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Oh, yeah. I never understood that, I've always wanted to that myself. XD
But it's illegal on Gaia so it's safe to assume it's not legal on any other site. o_o'

There are actually sites that allow there accounts and items to be sold for off site money and items. Like that my little pony place and Wajas. But they require that the other site allows it as well and since few do it doesn't happen often. Mostly because it breeds scams partly because its disrespectful to the artists.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7