Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
ChariHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
IndigoButerfly wrote:
Art is my stress relief... seriously... I'm known in my class as "the girl that draws during classes" and the teachers think I'm just not paying attention. Truth is, when I doodle in class it means I'm stressed, and I feel better when I draw....
I think it's a mental disorder, but because my class practically ignores my existence and I don't really have anyone to talk to about things I like in school... I draw.. I draw when I'm sad, I draw when I'm happy, I draw when I'm stressed... something I can't express verbally because of the ignorance I express through my art, which also goes un-appreciated because it's "anime" and no one in my class thinks it's cool... just strange and a bit gross. Though they have their moments when they like my art... I can't say they're total ********* ... some of the time...

I pity myself when I get art-blocks ... imagine you wanting to say something but someone shuts your mouth and doesn't let you have a say. That's how I feel when I have art blocks in school...

I feel the same way art block is a living hell when you can't describe how you feel or whats wrong. People think i'm hyper or crazy by how happy I seem or even how proud of my art I become they don't know how even the most dark pieces are all a part of me but anything hits me up for insperation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
I just like to express myself really. I mean its something to work on and just.. get everything out. I enjoy it very much really.
pachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
the ~joy of creating~, I guess.
dunno, it's something I've always done. /ming