Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
So people like to talk right? My friend calls all the time and sometimes I won't pick up for various reasons. So, she calls again. And again. And again. And again. AND AGAIN. And what's worse, is she leaves me voicemails that sound like "Uh... I'm bored. Call me!" "Cara, I'm SOOOOOOO bored. Call me." "CARA! Pick. Up. The. Phone... UGH!" "Whaaaa~! I'm so bored. Call me." She even left my Myspace comments complaining about how I'm not picking up the phone. D:

I've told the girl many times before that sometimes I just don't want to talk. Or my mom has the phone. Or I'm busy. I've yelled at her for calling me over and over and told her that the more she calls, the less likely I am to respond.

Does anyone else have a friend/family member/lover that does this? Or do I just attract clingy people? .__. Because a lot of people will do this to me.

Brownies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, she seems very clingy. O__O
Doesn't she have other friends to talk to? ;o

I've never had a friend like that... but sometimes when I don't want to talk, I just say gotta go bye, and hang up... >w>;;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
That's just how she is. Back when only she existed, it was fine. School was no challenge, I wasn't talking to any of my family, basically all of my friends had abandoned me, I didn't have anything to do in my spare time, and obviously I had no boyfriend. Now, I'm taking more challenging classes, I'm branching out and making more friends, I write and have all of this internet stuff, and my boyfriend is as clingy as she is - just in the physical way.

And she does have people to talk to but I'm her rock. The guy she likes is dating some chick now so she's kind of upset.

Hahaha, I'm too nice to do that. >>;

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
So. . . can I not call you anymore?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
XDD That depends; are you going to call six times a day?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Not every day >_>
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
XDD How often are we talking then?

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
Between one. . . and thirty eight!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
I... Huh? XD

Brownies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
That's just how she is. Back when only she existed, it was fine. School was no challenge, I wasn't talking to any of my family, basically all of my friends had abandoned me, I didn't have anything to do in my spare time, and obviously I had no boyfriend. Now, I'm taking more challenging classes, I'm branching out and making more friends, I write and have all of this internet stuff, and my boyfriend is as clingy as she is - just in the physical way.

And she does have people to talk to but I'm her rock. The guy she likes is dating some chick now so she's kind of upset.

Hahaha, I'm too nice to do that. >>;

Woooww... that's... woooww.. O :

You shouldn't be that nice. xPP

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
I can't not be. XD People tend to use me until I break, but I can't do anything about it. I hardly ever turn someone away.

O: That's why I went out with every guy I dated except this one, actually. I couldn't turn them down...

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
So I can still call you up too 28 times a day.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
XD NO THANKS, HIRO.

Hm... I'm getting too obsessed with finding out your birthday! I'm beginning to think you're dropping me hints in these numbers.

*does algebra*

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
It all comes back to 21

and and and why cant I call you U_U

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
*glances at all the numbers* D: Huh?

*pulls her hair out* Why do I have to solve every mystery that comes my way?!

Twenty eight times is a bit much. XD Even Tiffy doesn't do that.