Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Welcome to the Lotus Festival 2009! [event info] Day 4 Item!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote        

The event will end on May 14th, but the event items will still be available until the 16th.

Welcome to Midorea's annual Lotus Festival! We have so much in store for everyone.

The Lotus Festival is being held by the four Dragon clans. The clan leaders are handing out prizes for those who find enough Lotus Blooms.
    Lotus Blooms can be found by browsing the forums, or by defeating monsters in the battle system.

There is also an event currency, Lotus Feathers! These are earned by defeating monsters or posting in the forums and can be used to purchase Lotus Blooms in the Lotus Festival Store.
    They can also be used to purchase 2 special event items, the Lotus Feather Sword(which is a weapon that can be used in the battle system) and the "Lotus Feather" item.
    Each are available in the event shop.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
NPC's

There are 4 new NPC's. You can visit them here.

Huo Lien

Huo Lien is the second oldest of the clan leaders. She is very stubborn and out-going which can sometimes lead to her getting into arguments. Though when she is not fighting she can be found shopping for new jewelry and clothes to adorn herself with.

Mizu Hanako

Hanako is the leader of the Mizu clan, and the youngest of the four leaders. Her graceful appearance is deceitful, as she is truly a very clumsy person. It took her years to learn how to properly walk with a kimono on, let alone doing it gracefully (which she still hasn’t successfully mastered). You can usually find her underneath the lotus trees.

Di-Qiu Tu

Tu is the most laid back and possibly aloof personality of the Clan Leaders. He is in control of the Earth Clan or the Di-Qiu Clan. While his attitude and demeanor may be seen as lax he is actually very knowledgeable far beyond his years. Often found napping in very unusual places.

Fuu Sho

Sho is the leader of the Fuu tribe, and tends to be the more free-spirited of the heads of the clans. Machevieous and sneaky, he loves playing tricks on people.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
Item Information

We have 2 different types of event items, the ones that can be purchased in the event store and the ones that can be won through the NPC quests.

The new Event commons will be added very soon!

Event Items

Lotus Feather Sword Event Weapon - 30 Feathers

Lotus Feathers - 150 Feathers

Lotus Blooms can also be purchased from the shops(and can be used for NPC quests) for 50 feathers each.

These items can be purchased from the Lotus Festival Store.

NPC event Items

NPC items are released each day for 4 days. Currently we are on Day 4. All items will be available until the end of the event.

You need Lotus Blooms to complete the quests. Lotus Blooms can be found by either browsing the forums or defeating monsters in the battle system.

You can visit the NPCs here.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quote        
Credits

A list of who made/did what.

NPC Art was drawn by GothicMana9 and colored by Rutilus Astrum(except for Sho who was colored by catghost)
Heyy13 pixeled the Lotus Feather Sword & lotus pudao. Catghost & Heyy13 together pixeled the Lotus Tree and the concept art for it was create by Raven-Hollow.
Catghost pixeled the Lotus Feathers, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Feather wings, Elemental capes and dragon skins.

A special thanks to the staff for helping make this event a reality!
And I hope everyone enjoys the event!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quote        
Forum unlocked which means the event is officially open! Still adding some things but other then that the main stuff should be up.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Beri

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote        
I'm gonna presume I can go ahead and post. XD

I'm excited! All the details are lovely, from the event items both earned, and currency! @____@ Gotta get to battling and earning feathers. So far I've found one blossom! Well on my way. n____n

I don't know about the roleplaying aspect for items though. .____. I am definitely not a good roleplayer. >___> But I hope I can manage in order to get those lovely potions. *nods*

Kudo's to everyone who helped in making this event happen. Thank you for all your time and effort spent on it. You can definitely tell. ♥
[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Beri wrote:
I don't know about the roleplaying aspect for items though. .____. I am definitely not a good roleplayer. >___> But I hope I can manage in order to get those lovely potions. *nods*

My words exactly .___. but I will have to try anyways I guess...

So excited! I like the event items <3 Pink being one of my favorite color xD
    Yay, thanks for all the hard work Bouncy Heart this is going to be a great event ^^

*goes to battle* Happy

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
Kitty

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quote        

Hooray! My second event on Midorea. =3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quote        
Beri wrote:
I'm gonna presume I can go ahead and post. XD

I'm excited! All the details are lovely, from the event items both earned, and currency! @____@ Gotta get to battling and earning feathers. So far I've found one blossom! Well on my way. n____n

Kudo's to everyone who helped in making this event happen. Thank you for all your time and effort spent on it. You can definitely tell. ♥

It's to bring people out of hiding and make them post! : P
Cause seriously, barely anyone is posting. >.>

Oh! That reminds me. I added a "credits" section to the 3rd post, so everyone knows who did what!

Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quote        
Umm.. I just bought the lotus feathers from the store, for 150, and um.. well.. what are they?

They dont show up under any of the avatar options tabs and they're duration 1/1 so I presume they're not a battle item.. umm.. what do they do?? <3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quote        
lol but I am posting Cat! But okay, okay, I'll come out from the game forum. Laugh

And I've dubbed my feather, my tickle stick of DOOOOMMM... yay! Been wanting one of these things for years. Laugh Okay maybe not years, but you get the point. Bouncy Heart
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quote        
Lunar wrote:
Umm.. I just bought the lotus feathers from the store, for 150, and um.. well.. what are they?

They dont show up under any of the avatar options tabs and they're duration 1/1 so I presume they're not a battle item.. umm.. what do they do?? <3

Woops, I messed something up. But it's fixed now.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quote        
    Guuuuuys.

I just woke up and came here. And let me tell you. I almost peed myself when I saw the day three items.

THESE ARE MY COLORSSSS

/bounces gayly

xD

I am so excited. So excited!

Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Woops, I messed something up. But it's fixed now.

I thought so x3
Woot! So pretty Smile <3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quote        
wow...the items so beautiful..& the idea o the clans' leaders is way too cool!!

XD~!!!!!*excited*
i guess i gotta go battle~!!! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart

but i wonder where can i see how many lotus blooms do i have~?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next