Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote        
^ I'd love to be able to talk to animals like that. Figure out why the crows are flying away and hear how happy a puppy would be. On the other hand, I have a beta fish whom I forget to feed on a regular basis that would likely cuss me out.

I wish I had the power to stop sensations of pain (or at least dull it) in myself and others.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
^That is an amazing super power and I could seriously use it right now x-o

If I can't have that though, I'd love a super power that lets me use my own and other people's pain as a food source instead, so that I can just eat it and not gain as much weight as from food or something like that o.o;

Strix Varia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
As a dice and paper style gamer I would choose the power to create my own pocket universe. I could set it up as my own adventure world and kidnap or invite people who I think would enjoy it and let them see how they enjoyed real life fantasy adventures. Or space adventures. Or book adventures although that would require some plagerism from copying ideas out of other peoples books.

I would be able to set the universes basic laws. For example everyone who comes in suddenly becomes intelligent mice who work at a monestary or something. I could play around with some LoveCraft horror but that would creep me out a bit to much and I wouldn't want loose control of my pocket universe.

I would be the Game Master! ... maybe I should look that up and see if the name has already been taken by some superhero or villian already.
Owl Infestation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 am Reply with quote        
I'm no where near original.

Because I'm so lazy I would want to be able to move from one place to another (Say from my home to the Eiffel Tower) within seconds with just a thought. This would cancel out any travel time to get to somewhere and I could visit any place I wanted and still be home in time for tea.

But, I would also like the invisibility power. Just because then I wouldn't have to deal with people all the time. It would be an easy way to be by myself whenever I wanted to be.
Dornenkraehe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like the Power to make Toys come to life. Big Grin
It'd be just that much Fun to talk with my Ball-Jointed-Dolls...and to hear Ceas (one of them) sing...and I could make Oberon (another one) a Strawberrycake he loves that much.
Sounds crazy, hm?

Or the power to change gender. Shocked That'd be great. I'd love to live as man or woman just like I want in that moment... Cool
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Can we make more than toys come to life? I like Dornen's general idea, but I'd like to make my computer or other things I talk to regularly come to life. Especially my bathroom door, so it can warn me if I'm getting close to jamming into the doorknob like I tend to, the klutz I am.

Nystan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
I would want to have the superpower of learning other superpowers. Weeeee
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
I've always been nervous of an all-encompassing power like that. What if the original person knows something about the power that you don't, then suddenly a simply thought about koalas crosses your mind and BAM! You blow up. XD

I wish I had the power to make myself feel fully rested despite the number of hours of sleep I get. I am always tired.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
Say, you should add the ability to make others feel fully rested so that you can make me less sleepy too. If you don't, I will >:3

I'd like the ability to stop pain to some degree. I mean, pain is necessary, but I'd like to be able to stop less necessary pain like stopping my acid reflux or something without meds. o3o

superbinka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quote        
I'd want to be invincible/heal fast. (Like Claire from Heroes, if anyone watches that.)
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quote        
I loved Claire's super power! It would be so handy to have.

I wish I had the power to turn my body into a tree. Bark skin and wood interior just like a tree, but still have a human shape with eyes and ears. I could root into the earth to absorb nutrients and activate it reflexively in a scenario of acute injury.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 am Reply with quote        
Excellent, until someone pulls out a chainsaw...Then you'd better pull a Greek wood nymph thing and be all 'Nope, I'm outta here!'

I'd like to have the power of sound manipulation. I could make people hallucinate sounds, create complete and utter silence, and make the music I play sound better.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Sound manipulation sounds pretty neat...But it'd also be neat to be able to manipulate other things too. Like the color of the trees to make a rainbow orchard. Okay, well, that might not be all that useful though...Maybe air temperature and weather manipulation? >>;

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10