Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
I'm debating whether or not I want immortality. Part of me really does, and part of me wonders if I'll just get super bored of it after a while. I'm easily bored and easily amused equally xD

I'd like telekinesis, but to the extent that it works on me too. This way, I'll never have to worry about getting so heavy I can't stand! Though, it might just be better to get the automatically change weight at will power...

Can I get a power similar that also lets me adjust my height though? Happy

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
I can magically give you high heels! Happy

Also, being able to manipulate plants would be awesome. I've long dreamed of being able to do that one, too.

I wish my skin could take in water and nutrients without being compromised with infection. Suck in moisture from the air when I'm dehydrated, lay on the dirt when I'm low on an ion, and put a medical patch on my skin that would work instantly instead of having to get a shot. All these things would only occur at will though, so I'd utilize them as a secondary source of water and nutrients when I don't have access to them. Used for times of famine.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quote        
That sounds like a neat power! I'd probably just use the soil for nutrients so I wouldn't have to eat much though.... But with the shot issue, that'd be awesome. o3o

I'd like the ability... to do my chores by just saying they're done. Like, I say they're done, and they're magically done. No more chores really, then, ya know? Happy

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
That would be great.

In addition, I wish I had the power to make the trash take itself out.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'd rather just turn the trash into treasure. Can I have a superpower that turns trash into money automatically? Or just useful stuff?

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Ooo, you can turn trash into food! That is a brilliant super power. Also, I love your new avi! Super cute! Happy

I wish I had the power to regulate my body heat at will. I am ALWAYS cold. Then I could make myself extremely warm, and burn creepy people that try to grab me.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like that too right around now. I'm usually always sweating like a pig, but today I'm freeeeezing. And it's not that cold in here. Weird. (Also, thanks xD)

Hrm...I'd like to drool chocolate. This way, if I drool on accident, I can eat it and it won't feel gross (okay yes it will) xD

Zak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had the power to make pie appear out of no where. And it can be whatever pie I want, dessert pie, or meat pie. That way I can not only feed my pie addiction, I could feed the homeless people! ^^
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, that's a great power! You can give them away for free and sell them.

I wish I could cry Skittles. That way, if I'm having a bad day, I'll at least have candy readily available.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
...I can only imagine crying skittles being painful, since crying already makes my head and eyes hurt.

Also, I'd like the power to make my hands magically turn into anything I want...including food. Though, I'd prefer if I did turn it into food that it didn't make me lose my hand...Is that even possible? But it'd be awesome! o3o

Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
I'd cannibalize myself for cheesecake. XD

I wish I had the ability to alter what I smell. Walk into a smelly bathroom and bam! Smells like bananas.
fickle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
i want the power to make all the brownies of the world mine cos i really like brownies.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like the ability to change my hair any color I wanted at will. Like, no dyes or anything. I think that'd save a lot of time and money...Especially if I could fix the length and such too xD (Good thing I have scissors >>)

Asterus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
I've always been intrigued with the "Kotodama" ability in the anime "Yozakura Quartet" It basically allows for the creation of objects simply by vocalizing their name or description, but it has realistic limitations to its use. If the object is ambiguous or hard to describe, it couldn't be created simply by saying its name, and would require a full description of its physical properties instead.
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
I would appreciate having the ability to speak and understand every language in the world... Including animals. 8D That way I would never be stuck in a situation where I couldn't help someone foreign, or be the one stuck in a foreign place. Also it would be cool to know whether or not an animal is going to maul me if I'm in a dangerous place. Or if my puppy wants a treat. Soft Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next